AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about the "Man-on-cam sightings thread"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberPrincess

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 29, 2016
Utah, USA
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@AmberPrincess4u
Chaturbate Username
AmberPrincess
Does MFC not allow a guy and girl to cam together?

I'm on Chaturbate and I mostly do just 'Female' shows because my guy travels a lot for work. When he is home, we cam together under 'Couples' but occasionally I will cam by myself under 'Female'. Sometimes he may walk by for the quick dick suck or something like that, but not for too long. Since I'm under 'Female' at the time, is this a big deal?

I have seen were Chaturbate changes my room (Female vs Couple). I have forgotten to change it before I started my broadcast, and they will catch it and change it for me. This is not intentional on my part, and I appreciate Chaturbate changing it. I just want to make sure that's not what the other huge thread is about when there is a guy on cam.

Thanks!

Does MFC not allow a guy and girl to cam together?

I'm on Chaturbate and I mostly do just 'Female' shows because my guy travels a lot for work. When he is home, we cam together under 'Couples' but occasionally I will cam by myself under 'Female'. Sometimes he may walk by for the quick dick suck or something like that, but not for too long. Since I'm under 'Female' at the time, is this a big deal?

I have seen were Chaturbate changes my room (Female vs Couple). I have forgotten to change it before I started my broadcast, and they will catch it and change it for me. This is not intentional on my part, and I appreciate Chaturbate changing it. I just want to make sure that's not what the other huge thread is about when there is a guy on cam.

Thanks!

On MFC, only females are allowed to appear on cam; MFC even prohibits men in the background who are not part of the show. So the "man on cam" threads are MFC-specific.

You raised a second question: how your CB room is labeled (female vs. couple) compared to what's actually on cam at the moment. Someone who knows more about CB than me could give you advice on how CB treats such discrepancies. I know that there are a lot of threads here on ACF about cam girls (and guys) who have been banned from CB for what seem to be trivial "infractions" or no infraction at all.

Ok, didn't know the girl only rule for MFC. Thanks for the info.

As for Chaturbate, I have had nothing but quick responses from them and no issues about anything else. I should ask them instead of posting on here though. FYI, both of us are authorized to cam on Chaturbate on my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.