AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenMeadow

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
RESPECT!!!

Respect the model AND the members.

I am frustrated with all the members that sit around waiting for free shows forcing one guy to pay for it all.
I am not frustrated with them not giving me anything, and I frustrated with their outright disrespect for the members that DO help out.

RESPECT members and help out in anyway you can even if you can't help out token wise!!! Just having them sitting around and waiting for a member to dish out more makes me feel bad for the one that DO.

I felt like saying it outloud... hence a thread.

can I get an amen?

You're preaching to the choir here, honey.

I've gotten an insulting PM from a member more than once for tipping a model just because I like her. I'm very proud of those PMs.

Sevrin said:

I've gotten an insulting PM from a member more than once for tipping a model just because I like her. I'm very proud of those PMs.

Seriously?!?!?
Who in their right mind would think it indecent to tip a model for being fond of her?!?!? I'm glad you're proud of your model, Sevrin! :clap:

I gotta go with Queenie on this one, too! Tips are nice, fer sure... but if you can't contribute to the token count, contribute to the chat! I tell members all the time that they don't have to have tokens to hang out... just be interactive in the chat! Otherwise, I may as well be on Stream Mate or whatever...

JoleneJolene said:
Sevrin said:

Seriously?!?!?
Who in their right mind would think it indecent to tip a model for being fond of her?!?!?

It is amazing how many douchebags don't believe in tipping unless there is some sort of sexual request/demand accompanied. I hate it when all the asshats pipe up when a model gets tipped and think they (the asshats that didn't tip) deserve a show of some sort. Or even worse, when basics and guests feel like they deserve something from another tipper's generosity.

Bocefish said:
I hate it when all the asshats pipe up when a model gets tipped and think they (the asshats that didn't tip) deserve a show of some sort. Or even worse, when basics and guests feel like they deserve something from another tipper's generosity.

Those guys are worse than the ones who just randomly demand "show tits" or w/e. :angryfire:

First, AMEN TO THAT!

Second, so many people just can not accept the fact that some of us will tip a model just for the hell of it. I mean, I've been tipping Amber offline for the last few days to help keep her camscore high for when she is fully recovered from the surgery. I didn't HAVE to do it. I wanted to do it and I could afford to do it. Do I expect anything special in return? No way. Her going out of her way to thank me via MFC mail or twitter DM was good enough for me.

I always laugh when someone drops a big tip and some asshat says "oh, I think that deserves a good cum" or some shit like that. Because it just exposes them as a cheap mofo. But they just need to be reminded that the best things in life aren't for free.

Mikeythegeek said:
First, AMEN TO THAT!

Second, so many people just can not accept the fact that some of us will tip a model just for the hell of it. I mean, I've been tipping Amber offline for the last few days to help keep her camscore high for when she is fully recovered from the surgery. I didn't HAVE to do it. I wanted to do it and I could afford to do it. Do I expect anything special in return? No way. Her going out of her way to thank me via MFC mail or twitter DM was good enough for me.

Amber is so lucky to have a Mikey at her side to help out during this difficult time!

QueenMeadow said:
Amber is so lucky to have a Mikey at her side to help out during this difficult time!

HAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAH AHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHAHA

Oh my lord I just shit myself

Attachments

• hahahahaha.jpg
    hahahahaha.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 400
I had to set my pm to friends list only because of how many hate pm's I got from tipping models from broke ass 20 point prems.

There are just so many degrees of asshole out there, I can't begin to count. I do really try to just ignore them, and I have no clue how you ladies manage it, but some days it's enough to set me off. The last thing I want is to be put in a bad mood when I'm visiting with someone to accomplish quite the opposite. If I spend more than a couple minutes in a room, it's because I find something intriguing or attractive. When I introduce myself (or that part of myself that I let out to play on MFC) and/or try to strike up a conversation, I've decided to get to know my hostess. The tokens I leave behind are for nothing more than because 'I damn well felt like it!'

Yes, I've carried a show or two, and yes it's annoying when the freeloaders spout off. But I've no problem, whatsoever, with those members who are encouraging, whether or not they're tipping. I've been known to be broke too. I agree that it's just as important, as a member, to try to help the conversation along. However, some nights it's easier than others. Sometimes I just don't have much to say and I'm just hanging out. Other times I've noticed that a strong chat will sometimes slow the tips (correct me if I'm wrong here), so I button it and let the model work her room.

Now: Getting chided for tipping is bad enough, but what really pisses me off are the trolls who can't just leave without some insulting crack. I've stumbled into plenty of rooms that are less than desirable, to me, and managed to leave without typing a single character. Is it really that fucking hard to move on? What's even worse are those limp-dicked, fuck-nut, wannabe twat-rockets, that sit their cheap asses in the Lounge and only enter a model's room for the sole purpose of trolling. I just want to strangle those goodfornothing little pricks.

There's as many reasons for being there, and as many styles, as there are models. They've all given not only time, but a little bit of themselves, to varying degrees, to be there. Yes, each and every lady on the site deserves a little respect. No, it's not too much to expect.

[quote="When I introduce myself (or that part of myself that I let out to play on MFC) and/or try to strike up a conversation, I've decided to get to know my hostess. The tokens I leave behind are for nothing more than because 'I damn well felt like it!'

[/quote]

Well said, sir! Your model is exactly that: Your hostess! You cut an admirable word.

The guys on here rock, they're the kind of regulars I want. I've got a few good regulars, but right now they're all broke, but I still love them all the same :)

Mikeythegeek said:
bawksy, at least I'm not a cheap ass moocher like you.

I'm glad outspending me on strippers improves your self esteem

Attachments

• 1287973804686.jpg
    1287973804686.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 365
I agree with Chellebelle. The VAST majority of you guys who frequent Amber's forum seem like such awesome awesome people.

(although, I am sure you are just being a complete nudge for shits and giggles... maybe it is best not to mock disrespect for members in a thread about respect... eh, Bawksy? What if a person randomly came in here trying to troll around with you? Ruins the whole vibe of the thread.)

Attachments

• youwillrespect128472899718607569.jpg
    youwillrespect128472899718607569.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 362
Yes, I do it for shits and giggles. No, I'm not mocking the disrespect. And I can deal with trolls just fine.

But I'll agree with the point about ruining the vibe of the thread. :whistle:

Attachments

• family2.gif
    family2.gif
    24 KB · Views: 359
Sucks to be broke when you really wanna tip, but the last part of last month and this month have been a real financial struggle for me, so my tokenage as been really limited. Sucks too, I dont wanna just sit around in a room where no one is tipping and not be able to break the ice and get the tip flow started.

jebbaz said:
Sucks to be broke when you really wanna tip, but the last part of last month and this month have been a real financial struggle for me, so my tokenage as been really limited. Sucks too, I dont wanna just sit around in a room where no one is tipping and not be able to break the ice and get the tip flow started.

Well, no model worth watching minds if a premium is broke for a little bit and can't tip. Only the most token whorish models will say "NO TOKENS!? GTFO!!!" Those are models worth ignoring and maybe blocking.

Mikeythegeek said:
jebbaz said:

Well, no model worth watching minds if a premium is broke for a little bit and can't tip. Only the most token whorish models will say "NO TOKENS!? GTFO!!!" Those are models worth ignoring and maybe blocking.

Oh yeah I know that. The models I visit are more than just objects of fantasy, they are my friends, and my friends mean more to me than anything else in my life. I wouldn't consider them friends if they were money grubbing whores. No I feel bad because they are working, they aren't just online to make friends, they are their to pay their bills and by being in there, I should be contributing with all the other tippers. No none of my friends give me any hell for not being able to tip, some of them even scold me when I do, because they know I probably did it on an impulse and didn't actually have the money.

When I first joined, I'd get a big number of people contributing to a show and now it's just one or two. Is it me, or MFC?
Perhaps my attitude has changed as I've got too used to getting easy tokens, or I'm just not new and exciting anymore.

Or maybe it's just the way MFC is heading. Has anyone else noticed a change?

I'm starting to wonder if I should limit the public countdown shows and perhaps just do an 'Oil show in group!' topic sometimes. I might try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.