AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's part of the reason I don't do nudity or shows in free chat. I've had a basic tell me that "he put in 30, that's more than 25" to get me to flash when someone else tipped... I detest that kind. Oh well. The banhammer is always at my fingertips, and I wield it all the time.

I love a few of my basics and talk to them in PM when off-cam. And I don't mind it if a regular tipper of mine is unable to tip, not at all. I just tend to view even the slightest hint of begging, whether it comes from a member or model, with total disdain.

Bocefish said:
JoleneJolene said:
Sevrin said:
You're preaching to the choir here, honey.

I've gotten an insulting PM from a member more than once for tipping a model just because I like her. I'm very proud of those PMs.

Seriously?!?!?
Who in their right mind would think it indecent to tip a model for being fond of her?!?!?

It is amazing how many douchebags don't believe in tipping unless there is some sort of sexual request/demand accompanied. I hate it when all the asshats pipe up when a model gets tipped and think they (the asshats that didn't tip) deserve a show of some sort. Or even worse, when basics and guests feel like they deserve something from another tipper's generosity.

actually... i dispise the 20 point premiums who think its right to begg and order muuuch more then the guests and basics...
they seem to have this idea beacuse they once upgraded their account for fucking 20 dollars they can say anything...
lol.. well like all the girls say its not about the tokens really.. just the attitute..

TashaMaddison said:
actually... i dispise the 20 point premiums who think its right to begg and order muuuch more then the guests and basics...
they seem to have this idea beacuse they once upgraded their account for fucking 20 dollars they can say anything...
lol.. well like all the girls say its not about the tokens really.. just the attitute..

:text-yeahthat: Models can see who that is...I try to give most prems the benefit of the doubt. However, the $20 Bloob prems usually make it obvious by their behavior that they only upgraded so they can't be muted with the rest of the basics and guest beggars.

Today I had a regular of mine disrespect me REALLY bad!

He upright said "I'm trying to trick you into flashing in free!"

ASSHOLE!

It ticked me off into super Moody Meadow and I ended up sour till I Finally just left. If you feel you have to trick someone, and not just tip the silly 30 tokens for a flash, and have the balls to say it outloud.... how can you call yourself a friend?!

i have noticed it seems like the saaaame people tipping for shows, which i dont find to be fair wen everyone see's the show, but every now an then ill get a tip from someone i havnt seen before, i thought it was because im not "new and exciting" anymore, but i dont know, sometimes the idiots on mfc put me in such a foul mood, it could just be because of that lol.

xxxxx jess.

LilyPink said:
Well, I tried the oil show idea. I got about 500 tokens in about half an hour :D Yaaaaaaaay

I need to figure out what an oil show is and how the heck to do one! Way to go, girl!

OIL SHOW
a picture book

Meet Meadow

Meet oil (baby, veggie, car?!)

Oil Meet body

Rub da dub dub

TADA!!!

Attachments

• Picture 87.jpg
    Picture 87.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 83.jpg
    Picture 83.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 84.jpg
    Picture 84.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 85.jpg
    Picture 85.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 86.jpg
    Picture 86.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 194
For beginners.... :mrgreen:

ctrp_1005_10_o+performance_racing_industry_trade_show+comp_cams_break_oil.jpg

Keithy said:
I'm a 20 point premium, but I'm one of the most awesome people on MFC, go figure.

lol i'm a 40 points premium as well.. but that doesnt mean i feel like i need to be a total bitch about it...
alot of basics are awsome people.. either without the urge to pay someone for their company or just doesnt have the funds..

what i was trying to say is that some premiums top basics and guests high above in the asshole level...

Bocefish said:
TashaMaddison said:

:text-yeahthat: Models can see who that is...I try to give most prems the benefit of the doubt. However, the $20 Bloob prems usually make it obvious by their behavior that they only upgraded so they can't be muted with the rest of the basics and guest beggars.

yeah same here.. to be perfectly honest.. i only welcome premiums.. :oops:
if basics wanna chat they are welcome to.. but somehow if they dont say hi.. why should i bother to be perfectly nice..
this still is a job.. and thats very hard to combine with friendships sometimes..

i have alot of basic friends... that just pop in to have a little chat.. but they also know not to ask me anything work related...

to make it all a short stories: everyone can be an asshole.. just ignore em and focus on the many awsome people on mfc :-D

QueenMeadow said:
.... If you feel you have to trick someone, and not just tip the silly 30 tokens for a flash, and have the balls to say it outloud.... how can you call yourself a friend?!
You can't!

Friends tease, joke, and support. A good friend will even call you out when you are wrong. A friend will NOT trick or deceive. Well, at least noone I would call a friend anyway.

jebbaz said:
I'm a 1293 point premium and I hate 20 point premiums also!
Cute, I get the joke. But I don't care about points, camscore, breast-size, penis length, number of toes, or pretty much any other damned thing, with one major exception: Courtesy. Simple common courtesy will do if respect cannot be mustered.

QueenMeadow said:

I wasn't there, but could he have been teasing? Some people aren't so good with the trying to be funny. Some people will disappoint us, and if you thought you know them and can trust them it feels worse than when it's some random asshole, but I'm just sayin'.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Hanlon's Razor.

Yeah, one of my regulars does that all the time. He'll come to my room and go "show tits" and "nakey time!" especially when someone tips... I know he's only kidding though.

Sevrin said:
QueenMeadow said:

I wasn't there, but could he have been teasing? Some people aren't so good with the trying to be funny. Some people will disappoint us, and if you thought you know them and can trust them it feels worse than when it's some random asshole, but I'm just sayin'.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Hanlon's Razor.

I hope that it was a misunderstanding. I ignored it at the time because I am so passive aggressive and bad at confrontation! I shoulda just exploded then and there and see if it WAS a joke huh?

shoulda,woulda,coulda

Much agreed on the main point. I had something like that happen two nights ago. A couple premiums were helping the count up, and all the others were just begging and waiting for them to keep tipping..

Also something that pisses me off, is the guys who message and just continually beg for a free show. I try to be nice to everyone but, come on.. Also, I had one premium who came in professing how much he liked me, and how awesome I was, and generally being nice. I greeted him, and thanked him. But a moment later, when I mentioned that I was going to have to go to bed in a bit if the countdown didn't continue (It was about an hour of people just waiting), the aforementioned premium bolted without even saying goodbye. xD Dick.

Please don't be nice to a model just because you think she'll give you something for free. If you want to be nice to me, be genuine about it. And same to the damn models who pester the premiums just because they have tokens. Don't be nice just because you expect to get paid, as if saying "Hi" is a transaction or something. >:/

I think we're all used to basics, guests, and premiums with the 'open tits bb' disease.. sometimes if I'm tipping a model just because I like her ( :shock: ), I'll hide it from public chat just to erase the possibility of leechers asking for tits.

The other side to this is those models that don't get it (none of the models here, by the way :p ). If your topic is "tip me 50 tokens for bat in pussy, 100 tokens for fist in ass," please please please don't get pissed off if you're shown no respect. Models are people, and so are (most) members. If you assume that you're here to be a sex object, or a freak show, because that's all that you think guys want to see.. you're depriving yourself of so much.

LtLemonhead said:
you're depriving yourself of so much.
Among other things, they're depriving themselves of a lot of tips. I don't know if I've been hanging out in the wrong rooms, but most members I see tip because they like the model for more than her hoohaa.

Sevrin said:
LtLemonhead said:
you're depriving yourself of so much.
Among other things, they're depriving themselves of a lot of tips. I don't know if I've been hanging out in the wrong rooms, but most members I see tip because they like the model for more than her hoohaa.
I agree with you guys, but for some models it's very difficult to juggle earning tips and getting to know people. Personally, I am nice to everyone in my room, and sometimes we get on huge video game, D&D, etc, tangents, and tipping comes to a halt. Unfortunately that's when I have to change the mood and start playing much more. :p And many of the guys I chat with often simply don't tip much. It all depends on the member.

Erm, also, not that I've ever offered bat-in-vag.. Sometimes I play with myself just off-camera and enjoy watching people get riled up. Which unfortunately lessens the gaming chat that I am fond of, but either way can be fun. xP

I've only been on MFC for a few months and I love it! I've also noticed what seems like a dramatic increase of beggars and not a lot of tips. I don't know if it is the upcoming holiday season or what, but I see it. One thing I've seen in a couple of rooms is a member will offer to match tips from other members (within a set of rules - i.e. up to 100tkns, max 500 or something along those lines). Sometimes it gets other members involved and they don't feel like they have carry the room by themselves. I have started to do this on a few occasions and have witnessed mixed results.

A couple of questions:
1. Do you feel this is appropriate to do? (I feel odd about it at times, but definitely don't mind trying to help my model friends out).
2. How should I initiate this type of activity? (I have done two things, PM'd the model and asked, and just stated in open chat what I wanted to do. I know every situation is different.)

On a related note, when my token bank is low (or empty), I do feel odd just going and hanging out in a models chat room, especially when there is not a lot of tipping going on.

Spicoli said:
I've only been on MFC for a few months and I love it! I've also noticed what seems like a dramatic increase of beggars and not a lot of tips. I don't know if it is the upcoming holiday season or what, but I see it. One thing I've seen in a couple of rooms is a member will offer to match tips from other members (within a set of rules - i.e. up to 100tkns, max 500 or something along those lines). Sometimes it gets other members involved and they don't feel like they have carry the room by themselves. I have started to do this on a few occasions and have witnessed mixed results.

A couple of questions:
1. Do you feel this is appropriate to do? (I feel odd about it at times, but definitely don't mind trying to help my model friends out).
I think it is. I mean, it gets the room working as a team to a common goal. Without sounding like "tip the model you scroogey douches" :p
Spicoli said:
2. How should I initiate this type of activity? (I have done two things, PM'd the model and asked, and just stated in open chat what I wanted to do. I know every situation is different.)
I think PMing the model is a great start. It also lets her know that you are doing this for HER and not for some kinda attention as a 'hero prem'

Spicoli said:
On a related note, when my token bank is low (or empty), I do feel odd just going and hanging out in a models chat room, especially when there is not a lot of tipping going on.
You know, I hear this a lot, but in reality, I'd rather have someone in my room that I enjoy talking to that I know WOULD help if he could, then having a room full of people I don't know as well.
I have one fellow who comes in for a little bit every day just to say hi. I like that. It keeps my mouth busy (I'm super shy in real life, so sometimes it is REALLY hard for me to do small talk!) talking of things that I know interest the two of us instead of asking the room "do any of you play ______? do any of you watch ______? do you anal in ass?"

QueenMeadow said:
OIL SHOW
a picture book

Meet Meadow

Meet oil (baby, veggie, car?!)

Oil Meet body

Rub da dub dub

TADA!!!

You are full of awesome! Thank you for sharing! I think I can do that... do people really tip just to see oil on our bodies?? :eek:

[quote="You are full of awesome! Thank you for sharing! I think I can do that... do people really tip just to see oil on our bodies?? :eek:[/quote]

Not just to see oil on our bodies, dear... to watch us ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub it all over our bodies ;)

SweetieSam said:
You are full of awesome! Thank you for sharing! I think I can do that... do people really tip just to see oil on our bodies?? :eek:

I think it's more interactive when you either dance while rubbing the oil on you, or at least move in a seductive way. I've witnessed a girl just lay on the floor and dump some oil on and call it an "oil show." I was less than impressed, heh.

It looks cool from different camera angles, watching it drip down certain parts of your body, etc. When I do oil shows, I do it all out. It gets everywhere and I'm a slippery mess while I dance for 20-30 mins. It takes some prep! (and a lot of cleanup.)

QueenMeadow said:
You know, I hear this a lot, but in reality, I'd rather have someone in my room that I enjoy talking to that I know WOULD help if he could, then having a room full of people I don't know as well.
I have one fellow who comes in for a little bit every day just to say hi. I like that. It keeps my mouth busy (I'm super shy in real life, so sometimes it is REALLY hard for me to do small talk!) talking of things that I know interest the two of us instead of asking the room "do any of you play ______? do any of you watch ______? do you anal in ass?"

I couldn't agree more. I have a couple of basics that come by and even one guy that's a guest that comes around and they honestly make the room a much more pleasant, comfortable experience. I love the chatting aspect and generally as I get more comfortable and chat more, I end up getting more tips because people start to get to know me instead of just the T&A aspect. I think it's actually gotten some of the premiums to come back to my room a little more than they would if I were just sitting there. I love to be conversational and friendly and love it when a good topic comes up and we can chat about it.

I'm still new so my bag of tricks is very small and I am trying to work this all out. Most of the time, I'll set my topic as "Let's have some fun tonight, guys!" and see where it goes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.