AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

R U quick to kick

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2016
Atl. Ga.
Twitter Username
@thehotrod556
Tumblr Username
thehotrod556
Streamate Username
HotRod556
Chaturbate Username
Hotrod556
1. What do you kick people for?
2. How much time do you give someone if you kick for no activity/spending?
3. Should you kick people?

So I was looking though rooms like I often do. I like to try to get to know the ones that get my attenion. And can be for anything. If your profile pic has booty in it im coming in. Its my down fall. So I go in a room cause she looked intersting 43 F not my norm but never know when you will meet really fun people. Most of the time I say hi first, Then go read the profile. If she beats me to the hi. I reply then go read profile. So I got the hru. And I said good just checking out the rooms. I know is not what you want to hear but im being honest. I do this less when im not tipping. So after my responce I started reading the profile and shit. Does not take long two mins tops. And already decided I was going to tip 5 just to chat. A she had typed. So your not going to stay and spend? So now not wanting to tip anymore but I was going to before she said anything. Also I understand dealing with tire kickers.So wasnt go not tip cause of what she typed. And as soon as was clickting the give gold she had kicked me. Funny right. I kinda liked some things about her profile. Im into a get to know each other. And have more fun in pvt. Oh well. I just think it was way to soon to kick someone. I guess I should start reading profile before I come in. Im not a kicker. So you would have to be a real fuck hat if I kicked you. Any way love to hear thoughts. And I know 5 is nothing to worry over. But could have turn into more. May have been my cougar play time girl.

Reactions: cherrybomb1111
1. Being assholes, bragging about how they aren't going to pay me, being a peeper on SM, wanting me to do something super illegal, trying to force me to do something I don't like, calling me negative names, even if it's just "their fetish."
2. This depends, I haven't kicked anyone for this yet.
3. Yes, you should kick people for whatever reason you feel the need to do so.

She probably kicked you because she was having a bad day and thought you were a time waster. Did she kick you or block you? If it was just kicking you I can understand more where she was coming from. Since you were talking about gold I'm going to assume this was SM. We only get a small percentage of what we are actually tipped there, so 5 gold isn't much on her end. In fact, I charge 6 dollars a minute on SM for my time in exclusive. She may not have thought 5 gold was worth having a conversation for you. Especially because when guys see us having a conversation they tend to take us to private LESS. So if you're sitting there chatting her up she's losing potential customers and you're getting her attention for less than she would charge otherwise.

Edit: Just read and you said you were GOING to tip 5. Ok makes sense. Yeah. I mean. Again. Maybe it was just a bad day and she just jumped to conclusions. As long as you're not blocked I wouldn't take it personal or serious. Just don't go back or go back and see if things change. If she keeps kicking you before you have the chance to explain yourself then don't visit her? Or just pop in and jump to the point?

1) I kick people out for being demanding or offensive and silence people for using lewd graphics. I have my rules listed on my profile so there's no confusion. Usually I give one warning first unless I can immediately tell they aren't going to stop. Occasionally I kick people when they're condescending to me about their opinions and act like I'm naive for my opposing political views. Bitch, don't assume you know more about politics than me just cause you're older! I eat, sleep, and breathe that shit. I've only done that twice, though. I don't kick people for not spending, but that doesn't seem to be a common practice on Chaturbate.
2) Not really applicable.
3) If someone is making your room uncomfortable or making you visibly upset or frustrated, it is worth kicking them. Think about how annoying disrespectful people are when you're in a model's room. People stop chatting.

Reactions: HotRod556
1) Harassment is the main thing I kick people out for then I ban/block. Also, if anyone says the word "batman". I can't stand anything to do with batman. Most of my regulars know this and will do it just to irritate me. then they come back right after I kick them lol I give newbies fair warning.
2) I do not kick if someone doesn't spend. Again, it's if you make demands without tips and/or being a jerk.
3) Yes, they should kick for whatever reason you want. The chat room belongs to the model. It's completely up to her what she does and doesn't want.
It sounds like she was having an off day. Because she let it get to her she may have potentially lost you as a customer. I don't agree with her actions but it's her room, her rules.

I only kick people out of shows if they are being super demanding and only tipped bare minimum to view.

But I don't normally kick people out. If they are trolls, I troll right back. I will eventually ban them if I get bored with them.

I kick if you continuously come to visit me, even if you don't talk, but you come and watch me over and over again without tipping. But I usually ask them to tip or come back when they can before they do.

And if they are freeloaders, rude, dirty talk or ask exactly where I live more then two times.

Reactions: Atrena
Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 9.07.50 AM.png

Considering you'd have to scroll down past my content sales graphics to see this, maybe it's not obvious enough to those who actually care, but it's there just so I can say "it's on my profile, too bad!" :)

Apologies for length, but I felt like offering examples since I figure some may actually be oblivious to their bad behavior.

Yep sounds like she likely was having a bad day. Might send her a message rather than risk her misinterpreting you being in her room to loiter.

1. What do you kick people for?

I don't generally kick. I ban, but I do try to always have a clear understanding between the member and myself as to why I'm banning.

Being rude to myself, other members or models will obviously get one banned, but here are some (unfortunately fairly common) examples:

If someone tries to go on and on in free chat about their fetish, but seems to never be taking me to a show, I warn that I won't speak any more in free chat about it then ban if they continue.

Same thing goes for if someone starts waxing poetic in free chat...dude you can tell me all about how much you love my look in paid, but all this is is an attempt at free goddess worship. It started being sad instead of complimenting at least 5 compliments ago.

Sho ass/tits/whatever for free?

Mentioning other models. I'm ok with it (kinda) if it's someone I know and the member knows I know, but 1. SM has a rule about talking about other models anyway. 2. I don't want someone trying to use my chat as a billboard ad for their model buddy 3. I don't want a model to find out a member was talking about them in my chat and assume something negative.

Tries to convince me to do a show/fetish I already said I wouldn't do.

Acts like they are going to a show, but instead asks a continuous stream of questions about the show such as, if I do doggy/anal/ride/wear lingerie/if I have heels/how about boots/asks me to list all of my toys...if you're asking so much then I'm either going to think you're getting free fap fodder or your show's too complicated.

Starts telling me they want a show, but take forever to explain what they want due to beating around the bush.

Tries to meet up on another platform after I've already said I don't discuss other sites on cam.

Asks to meet up or for personal info like a name/location/phone number twice. I warn the first time.

"You should ____ more." I do what I want to do, and if you want me to do something else, then take me to paid chat for it. If I like it then heck I might do that more. Go figure.

The only way I'll ban a "loiterer" is if they don't talk/tip and simply sit in chat for like a month. At that point I'm going to assume the guy is either super-obsessed or recording me. I've done this so rarely that I can count the bans on one hand.

I block dick pics sent to me outside of SM. If it's SM I simply tell them I look at live feed only. SM thankfully saves me from these pics by simply showing it as an attached file, so I know it'll likely be a dick pic without having to see it.

Tell me you love a certain quality about me constantly but never tip. Maybe the dude buys videos, but after a point I loathe the compliment if they don't ever actually contribute.

Back-handed compliments.

Instaban:
Paypal bb?/I'mma veteran/too broke as a college student/you're too expensive/can I guess your bra size for a flash?/get me hard first/it's been 84 years since I last had sex/insulting model's appearance/mention that they are already jerking in free chat/"Prove to me you're worth it"/pointing out that there aren't many in chat/Anything illegal

Irrational/semi-irrational banning especially when I'm gritchy:
Anyone with the name of a particularly bad ex or my dad could easily get banned if I'm in a bad mood. It makes me cringe to think of having to do a show for someone by either name.

Call me old if you want, but when folks type like they're abbreviating for texts it drives me nuts. If I were in a bad mood and you came into my room typing like how the this thread is written...naw brah. I'm ok if it's simple bad spelling or a case of fat fingers with mobile, but I don't want to see bb, hru, luv, r u guna sho me dat asssss??/? etc.

If you seem like a member I once banned who's come back under a new account, I'd rather ban then potentially have to deal with their shit again.

If I haven't had enough coffee and misunderstand. Usually I'll unban if I realize I was in error. I will at least admit when I'm in the wrong. ^.^;

2. How much time do you give someone if you kick for no activity/spending?

Once I feel there's a need to remove the person from my chat I do so. If I don't they will bring mine and others moods down. Even if they are a big tipper, it's not worth losing other potential tippers and not enjoying the job.

3. Should you kick people?

I've kicked before, but I've never really felt it helped. The member would apologize, but wind up doing it again the next time. Pretty quickly I'd get a loathing toward the member, and eventually I decided it was better to maybe come off as a bitch to some to make sure I didn't have a dark cloud hanging over me due to one member.

Tl;DR
The way I look at it, I'm not easily offended or looking for a safe space or whatever, but if I'm doing a job for 7 hours straight on live cam feed with the knowledge of potentially hundreds viewing me a day (not to mention any extra off cam work that'll take at least an extra hour, or the fact that I'm not instantly getting paid per hour, etc...) I shouldn't have to deal with any extra drama/lack of common sense if I don't feel like it. I don't think that's asking too much or acting spoiled or whatever. Sorry if I hurt someone's feeling by seemingly unfairly banning them, but if you create a new account and don't do the bad stuff on this list then we should be good.

Last edited:
On Streamate, if I'm getting agitated, I'll kick someone quietly. Makes me feel better. Enough traffic not to matter. Less grouchy me makes more money.
On MFC I almost never bothered unless someone was being overtly rude in a way that was not worthy of humor.

I work on Chaturbate so there are a lot of grey users in my room. I have the option to silence grey users with an app but I'd rather use my app for something else. Besides a lot of my grey users are funny as fuck and I enjoy the company at the least. But I find myself kicking grey users that demand things. If you come in chat and first words are "show pussy bb" buh bye. If someone is being flat our gross or vulgar.. buh bye. I have only kicked one member with tokens. He got upset because I made my boyfriend a moderator. Yes sometimes my boyfriend comes in my chat and chills with us.. he likes to chatter and joke with the members. He poses no problems to me and he is not by any means the jealous type. But he's a grey user only because I ask him not to buy tokens.
They are hard enough to come by. No sense in giving half our money to the site. Aaanyways this guy who used to be cool got really pissed because I made "a grey user my moderator" and he threw and tantrum and said he was leaving my chat. I just laughed and blocked the poor guy for thinking he knows everything. I'm not gonna cry myself the sleep over it buddy. its strange that people fail to use common sense good etiquette in the cam world. It takes a lot for a model to learn to deal with such a diverse range of personalities. But I learned that I can categorize in 3 parts.. the good the bad and the grey. Haha.

Last edited:
I generally have a "three strikes" rule. If someone says something rude/inappropriate, I put a note on them of what they said. Three notes=time for a ban.

When it comes to people just sitting in my chat not talking, if it's just a couple minutes, I don't worry about it. Some guys watch silently for a little bit, it's cool. If, on the other hand, they've been sitting in my chat for 30 minutes without saying anything, I'll kick. If they come back and lurk for another extended period of time, I might kick again and ban the next time, or I might ban them that time, it depends. The way I see it, hanging in a room for 5-10 minutes without saying anything/tipping/going private, on a private-based site, can be a little much, but maybe the guy's taking that time to do something, like get toys ready, or budget out how much time he can afford to spend in private with this model. But once someone's been in a model's chat for 20-30 minutes, they obviously like her enough to stay for that long, so it's really bothersome to see someone just sit there quietly for so long - is watching me guffaw at stuff on Tumblr really THAT entertaining?

I am becoming more and more ban/kick-happy. I feel like I've got to be at this point to cut back on the "she's too nice let's try to take advantage of that".

Q1. What do you kick people for? A. "wt siz r ur bobs, bb???????" Pestering for free things and stuff like that.
Q2. How much time do you give someone if you kick for no activity/spending? Depends on the day, but guys will normally leave within a few minutes if they dont like me. If they are talking for my whole shift and not tipping (with a few exceptions) I will kick.
3. Should you kick people? Absolutely. It's one thing I love about cam vs a strip club. If someone makes you uncomfortable, kick/ban them! Ya can't really do that in a strip club, you have to just smile and continue. If I lost the ability to control my room as I see fit, then I would probably just go back to working in a club.

I'm on SM so the environment is much different than on free chat sites like MFC. I'm usually not in My free chat for more than 10 minutes at a time, so it helps tremendously for users to not really have much of an opportunity to be banned. Besides the obvious reason to ban someone for being disrespectful or making demands, I ban anyone that disrupts My room flow. For example, I'll ban someone for attempting to bring the room into something off topic like politics. My room has a clear focus at all times which is femdom fetishises, My shows, My membership site, My content for sale and My prize wheel. I also ban people that are clearly not into female domination and thus are looking for services I cannot provide. I ban pretty fast and usually quietly, although sometimes I will let My room know I banned someone for x reason and laugh about it. This further helps set the tone in My room that I do not tolerate any bullshit and it is impossible for trolls to bother Me in anyway.

Reactions: CupcakeQuinn
I'm on SM so the environment is much different than on free chat sites like MFC. I'm usually not in My free chat for more than 10 minutes at a time, so it helps tremendously for users to not really have much of an opportunity to be banned. Besides the obvious reason to ban someone for being disrespectful or making demands, I ban anyone that disrupts My room flow. For example, I'll ban someone for attempting to bring the room into something off topic like politics. My room has a clear focus at all times which is femdom fetishises, My shows, My membership site, My content for sale and My prize wheel. I also ban people that are clearly not into female domination and thus are looking for services I cannot provide. I ban pretty fast and usually quietly, although sometimes I will let My room know I banned someone for x reason and laugh about it. This further helps set the tone in My room that I do not tolerate any bullshit and it is impossible for trolls to bother Me in anyway.
I like your strictly business attitude. I think sometimes I forget where I'm at and become way to relaxed with my environment. Cam persona gets blurred with the real me, next thing you know I'm sitting in a chatroom with a bunch of guys chatting, no tips, and we all forgot about sex completely. Lol.

I like your strictly business attitude. I think sometimes I forget where I'm at and become way to relaxed with my environment. Cam persona gets blurred with the real me, next thing you know I'm sitting in a chatroom with a bunch of guys chatting, no tips, and we all forgot about sex completely. Lol.

It helps a lot that I cam on SM and not on MFC. You can get away with a only business attitude much easier there. MFC and on other free chat sites, the lines can certainly be blurred a lot more (or give that appearance). I am surely 110% business, which is perfect for Me and My persona, especially as a femdomme. It can take some time to figure out your best hustle, as a cam girl. There's no right way of doing things. Best of luck to you! :)

Personally, I am a very strict woman and I will ban people who misbehave. I ban people for things including bad attitudes, racism, sexism, fascism, body shaming, trying to hard to be funny, and cruelty. I also ban non-tippers, timewasters, and idiots. I will also ban all female models who do not behave themselves. I run a tight ship and I will not allow people to get away with stupidity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.