AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Raffle/Keno/etc prizes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2019
Hopefully a simple question here that I can't seem to find an answer to (perhaps because my brain is still exhausted this morning)... if I wanted to do a raffle or token keno or the like and have a prize be one of the videos on my profile how do I get it to the winner? Thanks in advance for any help received :)

Hopefully a simple question here that I can't seem to find an answer to (perhaps because my brain is still exhausted this morning)... if I wanted to do a raffle or token keno or the like and have a prize be one of the videos on my profile how do I get it to the winner? Thanks in advance for any help received :)

A good way would be to have the video's and/or photo sets uploaded somewhere.
Use somewhere that doesn't require XX minutes to download either. I'd go for somewhere such as Google Drive, or WeTransfer (WeTransfer means you will have to upload the file each specific time, because it deletes itself after 5 or 7 days). Google Drive will store it indefinitely, so you could share by LINK or by email. WeTransfer = you put your email and their email, and you receive a copy and so do they. When they have downloaded it, it sends you an email also. With both methods, make sure you use a "fake" email, and not your real life one - obviously.

WeTransfer allows 2gb max per file
Google Drive offers 15gb total storage before having to upgrade

Upvote 0
Use somewhere that doesn't require XX minutes to download either. I'd go for somewhere such as Google Drive, or WeTransfer (WeTransfer means you will have to upload the file each specific time, because it deletes itself after 5 or 7 days). Google Drive will store it indefinitely, so you could share by LINK or by email. WeTransfer = you put your email and their email, and you receive a copy and so do they. When they have downloaded it, it sends you an email also. With both methods, make sure you use a "fake" email, and not your real life one - obviously.

Thanks Brett. I have used Google Drive before for personal use but didn't think about that for this but it sounds like that would be a good way to go. I'll give that a shot.

Upvote 0
Thanks Brett. I have used Google Drive before for personal use but didn't think about that for this but it sounds like that would be a good way to go. I'll give that a shot.

One thing I would do with GD is make the file name slightly obscure - don't give it an obvious sex title, shorten something like "Deepthroat and Anal - February 1st 2019" to "DPA-01-02-2019". Something so you'd know what it would be obviously.

Upvote 0

WeTransfer also allows you to generate a link to send to the person instead of sending via email.

Upvote 0
I prefer Dropbox. Google drive has been known to shut down sex worker accounts

Upvote 0
I prefer Dropbox. Google drive has been known to shut down sex worker accounts
Totally agree. DropBox has been fantastic to use. Just make sure to set your privacy settings accordingly so your files aren’t public. Then you can send a link to the individual for them to access it.

Upvote 0
I use MV Link if it's a video I also have up for sale on Manyvids, but also use Dropbox.

Didn't Chaturbate ban any/all MV Links because MV is now also a camsite and they don't want you linking to competitors? I had my entire description removed because of a link to MV.

Upvote 0
Didn't Chaturbate ban any/all MV Links because MV is now also a camsite and they don't want you linking to competitors? I had my entire description removed because of a link to MV.
If someone wins a video prize, I tell them to DM me on twitter for it so I don't break any rules by giving a competitor's link!

Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.