AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Acc Banned for purchasing tokens using others card.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2023
Chaturbate Username
deliciouscamgirlxxx
Hello Good day. Please help me to recover my account. Because I dont really know that is not acceptable using another card to buy tokens. And that card i used purchasing tokens is not go trough and its not been used or even not deducted even a single penny to buy tokens.. I hope you can accept my sincere apology because i really need to work because thats the only job i can do and i am the bread winner of the family. i hope you can help me @punker barbie to have my account back and work in chaturbate.. Thank you god bless.. my user name ( deliciouscamgirlxxx )

"Another card" is this other card your credit card? was it previously used on another account that was banned in the past?
I mean of the other card is not my own card . that card i used is not mine but its my friends card. But it didn't go through so i do it again twice and again it didn't go through. so i stop it right away and never continue doing it . And awhile ago i open my account they message me that my acc is banned and i need help for it i hope they will accept my apology because im the bread winner of the family and that is the only work i can do..

Upvote 0
I'm a bit confused; you're a model broadcasting on that site? If so, then what is the purpose that you're purchasing tokens? Isn't the purpose of broadcasting as a model to earn tokens from others?

Upvote 0
I'm a bit confused; you're a model broadcasting on that site? If so, then what is the purpose that you're purchasing tokens? Isn't the purpose of broadcasting as a model to earn tokens from others?
Yes i am a model and work to earn tokens i purchase tokens and use other persons card because she want to have me more tokens and as a gift for me because its new year.. as a family oriented person all of my friends are good to me and love to give me a gift as a good person also to them.. thats why i do that.

Upvote 0
Yes i am a model and work to earn tokens i purchase tokens and use other persons card because she want to have me more tokens and as a gift for me because its new year.. as a family oriented person all of my friends are good to me and love to give me a gift as a good person also to them.. thats why i do that.
Your friend would rather go through a third party rather than just gift you money directly?! So both your friend and yourself are losing roughly 80% of the monetary value of whatever token package you are purchasing just to tip your own model account? No part of that situation makes any sense.

Upvote 0
Your friend would rather go through a third party rather than just gift you money directly?! So both your friend and yourself are losing roughly 80% of the monetary value of whatever token package you are purchasing just to tip your own model account? No part of that situation makes any sense.
thats why im asking for a second chance because we dont know that is not acceptable to do in the site.. and worse thing happend the card was decline i dont have tokens for a gift and also i dont have work anymore ... i hope support will hear my sincere apology ....

Upvote 0
Something doesn't add up, but ive already been told off for being mean, ahemmm
hoping you can help me to recover my account but i always respect your idea and thank you for that.. its just i am the bread winner of the family and im asking to work back in chaturbate again. And its make me so stress thinking that the card was decline and dont receive any token and also my account was permanent banned.

Upvote 0
Well its likely a Philippines related issue and to do with the card being declined multiple times. Then the billing company perhaps blocking it as a precaution

Upvote 0
Well its likely a Philippines related issue and to do with the card being declined multiple times. Then the billing company perhaps blocking it as a precaution
I really dont know about that thing.. Im just happy that my friend send me a gift and thats a big help for me as a breadwinner of the family thats why i do it and now all of my hard work in life makes me feel down and worthless.. im so stress and thinking to my self that i am a idiot one.

Upvote 0
This doesn't make sense. If your friend wanted to give you a gift than why not gift you directly and not pay the site a percentage? Or do you mean your ranking is not what you would like so this was done in order to give you a boost in placement?

Upvote 0
This doesn't make sense. If your friend wanted to give you a gift than why not gift you directly and not pay the site a percentage? Or do you mean your ranking is not what you would like so this was done in order to give you a boost in placement?
You have a point. I understand what you like to say its just all of my friend know whats my job is and they supported me on doing that thing its because of what happend in the past i was bullied and discriminated in my work place before i became a model. Thats why all of them know how to make me feel happy and grateful to have more tokens in my account thats why.. And suddenly the card i used was declined and never been used to purchase tokens and badly thats the result i lost my job that make me feel safe and feel at home. accept me for who i am and what i have.. Hoping support and @punker barbie help me to lift my suspension and work again in the site..

Upvote 0
You have a point. I understand what you like to say its just all of my friend know whats my job is and they supported me on doing that thing its because of what happend in the past i was bullied and discriminated in my work place before i became a model. Thats why all of them know how to make me feel happy and grateful to have more tokens in my account thats why.. And suddenly the card i used was declined and never been used to purchase tokens and badly thats the result i lost my job that make me feel safe and feel at home. accept me for who i am and what i have.. Hoping support and @punker barbie help me to lift my suspension and work again in the site..
You used someone else's card, that is fraud. Allowed by the owner of the card or not. Legally only the card holders should be using there cards.

Chances are the ban will not be lifted & as stated here & other threads, find another site to stream on.

Reactions: Pommster
Upvote 0
You used someone else's card, that is fraud. Allowed by the owner of the card or not. Legally only the card holders should be using there cards.

Chances are the ban will not be lifted & as stated here & other threads, find another site to stream on.
Thank you so much for the concern highly appreciated. As a provincial girl live and grow here maybe im so ignorant for doing thats so and thats my big mistakes because as a bread winner of the family im hoping to have more tokens and earn big amount in the end of the work.. but its suddenly its my mistakes. I dont know any sites aside from chaturbate i feel happy and comfortable in chaturbate thats why i am always doing my best to be a good model and never do mistakes but now its makes me bad . hoping hoping support will response to my email how to lifted my account.

Upvote 0
Fraud aside, if friend wanted to tip you, why are you putting their card onto your account. Why didn't your friend tip from their own account?
My friend is not a model she have a normal life and normal work.. here in the my place working like this is a big issue for them because its not allowed by the government or even in the catholic people . Thats why they love to make me happy and purchase tokens and the card was declined and never been used to purchase tokens . after that im banned no tokens no gift no work .

Upvote 0
This is fraud/scam any which way you look at it. Your "friend" could have more easily sent you remittance using their credit card. There's zero reason to go through Chaturbate just to "help" you. This is a very common scam on these camming sites to models in impoverished countries. The card was most likely stolen. If not, your "friend" can very easily contact their bank and have any blocks on the card removed. Then they can very easily send you remittance using that card. Have they done so? Chaturbate most likely assumes you're a part of the scam and therefore will not reinstate the account. As others have said, it's better to find another camming site.

Upvote 0
This is fraud/scam any which way you look at it. Your "friend" could have more easily sent you remittance using their credit card. There's zero reason to go through Chaturbate just to "help" you. This is a very common scam on these camming sites to models in impoverished countries. The card was most likely stolen. If not, your "friend" can very easily contact their bank and have any blocks on the card removed. Then they can very easily send you remittance using that card. Have they done so? Chaturbate most likely assumes you're a part of the scam and therefore will not reinstate the account. As others have said, it's better to find another camming site.
I understand your point and i am here not argue with your statements and belief but anyways thank you for judging!! And as they say i cannot please anybody. Thats why i am here to ask for help because i dont know that using other person card is not allowed and remember its a declined card which means even a single penny never been deducted using that card. As your statement can use money remittance yes they can but thats what my "friend" love to do as aways of gift for me then who i am to say NO for that its a big help for me and also to my family. And at that time i never ever think to do remittances its because im just happy to receive gift and to think that i need to earn for my family. And i already know my mistake and i learn from it. All of us can make any stupid decisions sometimes thats why i am asking for help and sincere apology to the sulloport and hoping they will help me for it and also with @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hey Anna , too much explaining. You have to accept and move on. Based on past posts in this section. You have very little chance of getting your account back. In fact you could of been up and running on a new site already.

Unfair? yes! CB and their support are fairly useless (cruel, mean heartless etc) as can be seen by countless posts to this group. That's why you should never put all your eggs in one basket and rely on just the 1 site.

Upvote 0
Hey Anna , too much explaining. You have to accept and move on. Based on past posts in this section. You have very little chance of getting your account back. In fact you could of been up and running on a new site already.

Unfair? yes! CB and their support are fairly useless (cruel, mean heartless etc) as can be seen by countless posts to this group. That's why you should never put all your eggs in one basket and rely on just the 1 site.
Thank you so much for that concern and i appriciate that.. For very long time maybe almost 5 years working as a model in chaturbate and i always make my best not to be suspended or do any violations . I remember before they will do warnings first and remind you about things not good for the site but now they will directly banned your account without listening your side .. But thats life and thank you anyways..

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.