AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent Banned for using other persons card to buy tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2023
Chaturbate Username
deliciouscamgirlxxx
Good day @punker barbie I am asking your help. The support already response my ticket and they said i am permanent banned and i hope you can help me to make my account lifted and can use again to work and earn tokens.. hoping for your kind consideration for this i am the bread winner of the family and as a provincial girl thats the job i can only work with no discrimination and accept me for who i am.. please
i am asking for your support and big help thank you and god bless.
user name : ( deliciouscamgirlxxx )

Perm banned is perm banned sucking up and kissing supports ass won't help you . Go find a new site theres literally dozens of them

OMG, dude. You don’t have to be so fucking mean to her about it. Damn…..

Upvote 0
OMG, dude. You don’t have to be so fucking mean to her about it. Damn…..
Thank you so much for understanding im just hoping support give me second chance and accept my sincere apology. Its just i never expect by purchasing tokens using other people card making may account banned. I dont receive tokens because it the card was decline and i dont have work anymore. I dont know what to do as a bread winner of the family and also a ladyboy from here in the province.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for understanding im just hoping support give me second chance and accept my sincere apology. Its just i never expect by purchasing tokens using other people card making may account banned. I dont receive tokens because it the card was decline and i dont have work anymore. I dont know what to do as a bread winner of the family and also a ladyboy from here in the province.
As stated poorly above. Time to find one of the other sites to work on now. Fraud (using someone else card to try & buy tokens) they also take seriously. Should have had them buy the tokens for you & tip you those tokens.

Upvote 0
As stated poorly above. Time to find one of the other sites to work on now. Fraud (using someone else card to try & buy tokens) they also take seriously. Should have had them buy the tokens for you & tip you those tokens.
I never imagine and think that was a fraud i am doing.. Because as a model we love to have more tokens and earn a lots of tokens to help chaturbate site for earning money and also by self as a model. And for that i so ignorant doing that thing and as a provincial girl thats what im hoping to have more tokens and my friends is not a model in chaturbate jlhas a normal job.. I learn from my mistakes and hoping site give a chance to work back and earn tokens again..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.