AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thoughts (Cam Girls/General Camming Sub)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
OK here's my thought, it seems there are threads in every forum but the Cam Girls to post random thought. In Amber's Domain, in both the VIP, and Blog subs, there are Random Stuff, threads, and in the General forum there is the Daily Thoughts thread. Well, very often I have a random thought that is very much a thought about/of camming. I end up putting those thoughts in the Daily Thoughts thread, but I have many times wished there was a daily thoughts thread here. So this is it. If you have ever felt your daily thoughts could go in the gen. camming sub, and think such a thread as this makes sense, then next time you have one of those thoughts post it here and we'll see if we can make this one go. :-D

Reactions: LadyLuna
Visited Lucy_Goose's room yesterday and she and her room guest were so flattering, that I lost all ability to type, and left blushing and embarrassed. The nice feeling it gave and I get when thinking about it now, makes the embarrassment completely worth it. :)

southsamurai said:
not sure if this is the right subject mater for this thread, but at present i am having way too many fantasies about miss MilaE. dammit woman! get out of my head!
Perfect Sam, basically just like daily thoughts when the subject matter is camming related. And I know what you mean about Mila, did you read her post@book... beautiful! And Sam she's very attractive too BTW.

Happened again, silly want-ta-b trolls.

09:48:40 AM candletown: lets see ass
09:49:00 AM sirwanksabit: have a mirror there candle?

Im madly in love with a girl from Estonia.

she used to log on a lot - she dissapeared forever and now she's on again and I can literally sit there for hours and watch her. She sings and dances around and smiles and I turn into goo.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/DECAMERONE

This has been a Lolli-Crush announcement.

It hadn't dawned on me that someone might actually take the occupation section of my MFC profile seriously, and really try to "hire me to hold your heavy balls for ya." As far as I know, this is the first time I've had someone take it seriously and think I'm really available as a "ball girl," and MFC Mail me about hiring me...lol. I explained that it was just me messing around on my profile, and that I don't meet in person, and then he started talking about how he can pay less than $100 to get a girl out there in St. Louis. The fuck do I care what it would cost you in St. Louis? We're not meeting anyway, so...your point?

That's what I get for trying to have a sense of humor in my profile. *sigh* I guess I'll have to change it so there are no future misunderstandings?

yummybrownfox said:
It hadn't dawned on me that someone might actually take the occupation section of my MFC profile seriously, and really try to "hire me to hold your heavy balls for ya." As far as I know, this is the first time I've had someone take it seriously and think I'm really available as a "ball girl," and MFC Mail me about hiring me...lol. I explained that it was just me messing around on my profile, and that I don't meet in person, and then he started talking about how he can pay less than $100 to get a girl out there in St. Louis. The fuck do I care what it would cost you in St. Louis? We're not meeting anyway, so...your point?

That's what I get for trying to have a sense of humor in my profile. *sigh* I guess I'll have to change it so there are no future misunderstandings?
I just fuckin love it when someone thinks, for what reason I do not know, that telling you, they can get it (whatever it is) for less somewhere else, is some sort of bargaining strategy. My response is not always quite as blunt, but close to, "Well get on your getting stick, and go get it then motherfucker" To be honest I have only been worked up enough one time to say exactly that, but drop MF and sub dude/guy/pal, or, and this is maybe the best, champ, and I don't think there has been a day of selling at the flee market I didn't say it at least once. bhahaha

It makes even less sense (if that is poss) in your case Fox. No, is not a price, No is No I could give a fuck if you can find someone to pay you to do it, - No is still No, so WTF are you still doing here sucking in good air and spewing out shit in my general direction? :woops: :angry4: :woops:

yummybrownfox said:

:shock: :woops:

Thanks for sharing that one Yummy! There are some very strange people out there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: camstory
Brad said:
yummybrownfox said:

:shock: :woops:

Thanks for sharing that one Yummy! There are some very strange people out there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure are Brad, and it is partly do to these extreme strange bastards, that us hard loving every day pervs get a bad name. :lol:

Reactions: Brad
Being cute and amusing only goes so far. There is nothing better than being able to spend 200-300 tokens in a room and be part of turning a bad start into a good night. spending 200-300 tokens in a room trying to turn it around with out any luck, can be a pretty big bummer. :(

camstory said:
Being cute and amusing only goes so far. There is nothing better than being able to spend 200-300 tokens in a room and be part of turning a bad start into a good night. spending 200-300 tokens in a room trying to turn it around with out any luck, can be a pretty big bummer. :(

:(

It's a good thing then, that every experience is subjective, and to a girl who earns damn near nil, a good friend is infinitely more valuable than 200-300 tokens.

Two thoughts at the end of this day. One, if a Model decides to take you into their confidence, they prolly want and need only one thing from you, - an ear, and someone to hear them, and nothing more.

And, It always just makes me want to sock or slap a member who asks, "so your BF/husband/GF/other, is OK with you camming?" If it's a troll I have the urge to sock him and once in the back of the head as he is getting up from his hands and knees for good measure. And if it is the question of a 14 year old, I want to slap him because he is on MFC therefore 18+ and he needs to grow up, and if he is 14 so he wont ever be that guy at 18+ b/c he was lucky to find a stranger to do what someone else failed to do. Even at 14 I don't think I would have asked this question, and it fuckin amazes me how much it happens.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Wow, what a trip, I just set filters to only OZ and only 3 models came up, and not one says she is from OZ, but here's the WoW bit all 3 were on my friends list?

Reactions: LadyLuna
camstory said:
Wow, what a trip, I just set filters to only OZ and only 3 models came up, and not one says she is from OZ, but here's the WoW bit all 3 were on my friends list?

It is a weird thing eh. I understand the Kiwis in the list, but South America and Canada? (A couple always come up). I love the Australia filter though - it doesn't matter what my camscore is - gonna always be top row! Hahaha.

I should have mentioned that this is sometimes how it seems it must feel like for a model who would really like to make a count. Not that I feel like this.
camstory said:

If I haven't been in your room for a while, and I drop in to visit, announcing to the room that I have been preoccupied with some other model is probably not the best way to get me to want to stay.

WOW, glad I didn't stay. Stopped by LilyEvans' room - doing what a lot of us old men do, just cruising MFC like it was a social network, no thought of anything sexual about all the naked girls, - you know just buddies without cloths on. Well I'll just say this - Warning, If you are serious about the 40 day no fap challenge, stay out of Lily's room!

Random... :think: .. always wondered about the guys that have never been to a room before, come in and within seconds, without even a "hi BB" post something to the effect... "pm me. I have great $$ offer for you if you wanna private with me."
always makes me chuckle and wait for the next entry of ".. but wait! there's more! for a limited time only.... "
idiots abound in sCamland.

camstory said:
If I haven't been in your room for a while, and I drop in to visit, announcing to the room that I have been preoccupied with some other model is probably not the best way to get me to want to stay.

Ouch...that sucks. One reason I can think of for calling out a member like that is that he's giving a phony "I can't tip cuz Mom's sick, and I pay all her bills" sob story, but just five minutes prior to that he was happily dropping enormous tips in another room...lol.

I'm not referring to you, by the way, because I'm sure that's not something you'd do.

yummybrownfox said:
camstory said:

Ouch...that sucks. One reason I can think of for calling out a member like that is that he's giving a phony "I can't tip cuz Mom's sick, and I pay all her bills" sob story, but just five minutes prior to that he was happily dropping enormous tips in another room...lol.

I'm not referring to you, by the way, because I'm sure that's not something you'd do.
:laughing-rolling: I'm not capable of such a thing.

MsAllyCat said:
camstory said:

It is a weird thing eh. I understand the Kiwis in the list, but South America and Canada? (A couple always come up). I love the Australia filter though - it doesn't matter what my camscore is - gonna always be top row! Hahaha.
Something bugged me about this post, but I didn't know what? Well, I figured it out! It matters not what filters I have on, You will always be top row Ally.

southsamurai said:
how is it that i always forget how incredibly awesome our miss evvie is until i see her again? As always she is beyond compare.
:text-yeahthat:

Usually when I first meet a Model in her room camming, who I know some from post here, I am not too surprised by what I find. First impressions certainly can make a hell of an impact though. My first impression of a Model here was cemented, when she eviscerated me in reply to one of the very first post I made. I had arranged to meet two Models in person, and interview them. I had posted, asking for suggestions as to what questions might be the most interesting. At that point I had been hanging out at MFC for over a year, but did not understand how sensitive the matter of meeting up with Models was. Well, I was educated by that reply and others, there & then to that fact.

Searching ACF tags@MFC I am sure I would not have visited this Model's room, had I not temperately failed to recognize her as being the same Model who had educated me. She post mostly to the other side of the wall, and though I have liked most all her post since that reply, I have only thanked a handful. Until seeing her avatar yesterday triggered the awareness that this ACF member, was the same Model I visited just the day before, her avatar had always triggered a felling of anxiety, and I would feel relieved that she was not replying to a post of mine.

I am as glad as anyone might ever be about a cognitive lapse, as it resulted in staggering pleasure. I was left gaga and grinning, all sorta :romance-cloud9: just delightful. Her avatar had stood in my mind on an uneasy foundation. In that first impression, I had emotionally built an impression of a frightening century old haunted house, creaking and leaking in an eery weeping precipitation of the blackest dark. (Well alright, I have not been that dramatically frightened of her for a long time, but in profile of how I once felt, it is a relevant image.) In an accident of fate and failing memory, less than an hour's visit has proved a completely remodeled impression, and jack-hammered home the notion that no matter how sour a first impression may be, one risks missing something very sweet, or some other sort of fantastic, when such impression is allowed to harden to a definitive conclusion.

Or

Concluding a person is mean and/or does not like you personally, after a single interaction, is silly and may be less than 100% accurate. Adopting such a hardened negative opinion, and a refusal to any further interaction, opens you to the possibility, you may be, not just wrong, but stupid wrong, and that you may pass up someone who you would not choose to otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.