AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Rank Months"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miawallacexxx

Cam Model
May 16, 2019
internet
Twitter Username
@miawallace_xxx
MFC Username
miawallacexxx
So. I'm new. Like really new. But I feel my earnings and the regular base of friends I've built on mfc is very promising. I want to try to get into the top 1000 and keep working my way up from there... is a good way to do this to ignore camscore and just go all out for the month of June camming as much as I possibly can? Sorry in advance if this is a stupid or unanswerable question. Lol. It might very well be one of those "need to figure it out myself" type things...but any tips to improve my rank and placement on myfreecams would be greatly appreciated! like I said I feel like it's super promising I just need to start attracting some new people now and work on getting them to stay! I'd love to have a little community of friends on mfc of my own one day!

I think if you know you're ready then you know.

There's a ton of practical information in this thread: advice for first rank month

The bit of advice I didn't listen to which I wish I had was to look at where you currently rank and your tokens per hour and set realistic goals. I stupidly went for top 100 in December and I got #63 but I was working 12 hours a day and it had a really bad affect on my mental health. I'm glad I did it though.

Something that is quite fun and not too stressful is to just keep trying to beat your last rank.

If you want to go for a big rank month you need to prepare hard which includes working on getting your camscore up so that you're ready. (focus on offline tips for the month before).

Hope that helps and good luck!

Upvote 1

There's a ton of practical information in this thread: advice for first rank month

The bit of advice I didn't listen to which I wish I had was to look at where you currently rank and your tokens per hour and set realistic goals. I stupidly went for top 100 in December and I got #63 but I was working 12 hours a day and it had a really bad affect on my mental health. I'm glad I did it though.

Something that is quite fun and not too stressful is to just keep trying to beat your last rank.

If you want to go for a big rank month you need to prepare hard which includes working on getting your camscore up so that you're ready. (focus on offline tips for the month before).

Omg thank you!!! I didn't know there was already a thread (so sorry about that) but I'm going to read it all right now!

I appreciate you and your tips so much! I'm not going for anything crazy, just if I could even break into the top 1000 performers I'd be soooo happy! lol. I'm trying to set my goals high but still achievable so I don't discourage myself! Thank you again!

Upvote 0

Oop I just realized that's in the models only section! But!!! I can also now apply for verification so I'm gonna do that and THEN I'll read the thread haha! Thanks again

Upvote 0
Oop I just realized that's in the models only section! But!!! I can also now apply for verification so I'm gonna do that and THEN I'll read the thread haha! Thanks again
I'll look for your verification post soon, also we have an MFC thread about how much it might currently take for certain ranks that you'll find very useful.

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Upvote 0
It is different for everybody. Some may rank top 1000 after only working several hours per week. Others may cam 24/7 and still not make rank. So it really depends on what works for you.

Upvote 0
It’s been a couple years since I last cammed on MFC but I believe the same strategies still apply... I would recommend working as much as you can with a strategy in mind to make the long hours sustainable. Think about the structure of your show to make it work. For example.. you say you have a little community and that’s fantastic, but when you try to make as much as possible which is what a rank month is, you might also want to use tips and tokens from randos. What you could do is go for your normal public show and at the end of it instead of logging off take a group show first and then stay and take privates. The rationale behind it is you progressively close the range of your target as time progresses so you spend your “group energy” first by focusing on public chat. When that has been drained you force random viewers to tip also by doing a group show and then you can just stay as long as you can taking private shows from people who really like you or passers by, cause you only need 1 person to buy in to make it happen. I don’t know if it makes sense. It’s not the only rank month strategy out there, it’s an example of how you can tweak the structure of a show to fit your purpose

Upvote 0

I am wondering if there is a thread that talks about techniques to raise your cam score or campaigns for offline tips? I haven't had a lot of luck so far with offline tips. I find my members are very reluctant to that for whatever reason :)

Reactions: Miawallacexxx
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.