AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rating reset after long break?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2022
I took a near 3 month break from Streamate and now my five-star rating has reverted back to the default four-stars. Has anyone had to rebuild their ratings/traffic after an extended break? How long did it take you? I'm a bit nervous to go back with a default 4-star rating and my new tag long gone. Hoping I won't be buried somewhere on page 9 🫠 though I guess no matter what I have to get back on the horse and deal with it

its doable. im about to do the same next week when i start streaming again after a 4 month hiatus.

-put in the show topic to rate 5 stars.
-tell users verbally and with a saved chat to rate you 5 stars when privates begin and end. don't ask, tell them. the reason for both text and voice is it covers people who may have you fullscreen or muted.
-offer a free video for members who rate you 5 stars and comment in your room topic. recommend like a 2-3 minute basic ass clip of your choice.
-tell users to favorite you after every compliment you get in freechat. these favorites help users able to easily find you if they want to come back next time for a show. you will then be at the top of their login list then regular placement.

i've crawled back from the back pages. not only from taking time off but also when i first started i didnt take advantage of the new model tag. had shit placement because of it.

it may seem obnoxious but it works. there is a reason why youtubers tell everyone to like, comment, and subscribe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i forget the exact amount of 5-star ratings you need to get back to 5 stars but i remember it wasnt much, maybe 5 OR 10? i came back after 6-months and thought everyone would have forgotten me. luckily all your faves are still intact so the people who will come see you do remember you and are more inclined to rate you. i just talked about it a LOT in free chat and before a show, i would quickly say "i lost all my ratings during my break, do you mind giving me a 5 star rating at the end of the show?". and again at the end of the show "please remember to rate me :)" it took me a couple days to get my 5-stars back, BUT that was a different time in streamate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.