AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Real Touch W/Joystick (Am I the last to know?)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2011
Probably missed this new, not so new now, interactive p/p combo, (or would that be v/p, or v/c?), paying too much attention to something important like the word thread. :lol: This is brilliant, though you will probably never see one in person, will never consider buying one for yourself, and will never hear the enthusiastic words, "Hey look my Real Touch just got here FedEx overnight," I can imagine sales #'s as high as the Penis Pump, another product you could say all those same things about. Not that it would appeal to everyone - I'm sure there are plenty like myself who would just be too creeped out by something so artificial. ( :think: wonder if it will drop in price after Christmas?)

I did not like mine, and tossed it in the trash. I am not really big on sex toys though, and have never found one I really like.

Reactions: camstory
CammiStar said:
Shaun__ said:
I did not like mine, and tossed it in the trash. I am not really big on sex toys though, and have never found one I really like.

Did you use it using Video on Demand or live with a model? If you don't want to answer, that is fine. I am just really curious if it works as intended. I actually have the joystick on the way...

I just used it with the preview videos to see what it was capable of. It can sorta do a tongue lick without any flick, does a really nice hand feel, and that is about it. It has two self lubricating conveyor belts that can move independently in either direction, and a ring that can squeeze the shaft. It weighs a good bit, has an annoying thick cable, a little magic black box, and a power supply. I felt it was a lot of work for what felt like an inexperienced hand job.

I honestly can do a better job with my own hand, because I can do things like alter grip pressure.

Shaun__ said:
CammiStar said:
Shaun__ said:

Did you use it using Video on Demand or live with a model? If you don't want to answer, that is fine. I am just really curious if it works as intended. I actually have the joystick on the way...

I just used it with the preview videos to see what it was capable of. It can sorta do a tongue lick without any flick, does a really nice hand feel, and that is about it. It has two self lubricating conveyor belts that can move independently in either direction, and a ring that can squeeze the shaft. It weighs a good bit, has an annoying thick cable, a little magic black box, and a power supply. I felt it was a lot of work for what felt like an inexperienced hand job.

I honestly can do a better job with my own hand, because I can do things like alter grip pressure.
Odd, there has obviously been a good deal of technology incorporated, why it would not be rechargeable, and wireless makes no sense. Unless the power needed to run the motors would require a battery the size of a cordless drill, or auger,,, Got to go, :think: would it be, Dewalt.com

Shaun__ said:

My understanding was that with a real girl partner, they managed to do two levels of pressure, light and hard.

mynameisbob84 said:
It's Savannah Steele! :-D

The actual toy looks like an awesome idea in theory. No idea what it's like in practice though. I would imagine not as amazing as it could be, otherwise I probably would have heard of it before now

It's actually pretty cool in practice AND in theory. The reason you haven't heard of it before now is because it's technically still in Beta and RealTouch (owned by AEBN) hasn't put a whole lot of effort into marketing it just yet. They have demo'd it at the Exxxotica conventions and the AVN Expo in Vegas this year, but that seems to be about it for the moment. Honestly, I've been working with the RealTouch team for the last 2 years on this product and the technology is amazing. Obviously, nothing is going to be as good as the real thing and no product will satisfy everyone. However, for someone who wants to make their webcam experience more personal and interactive, nothing will compare to this. If you have questions feel free to ask. I'll bookmark this topic and respond when I can!

Also, it's on sale right now for $199 (usually $299, I believe) and if you use my link you get $50 off, which makes it $150. http://www.bit.ly/KittyWildeRTi

camstory said:
Odd, there has obviously been a good deal of technology incorporated, why it would not be rechargeable, and wireless makes no sense. Unless the power needed to run the motors would require a battery the size of a cordless drill, or auger,,, Got to go, :think: would it be, Dewalt.com

It has a built in heater, and multiple motors. It probably has a high power drain, and rechargeable batteries strong enough to work would be large and heavy maybe.

LadyLuna said:
My understanding was that with a real girl partner, they managed to do two levels of pressure, light and hard.

Only the ring can alter its grip pressure, the conveyor belts just have their natural spring tension.

If you like sex toys you may love the thing. I am a little picky. I hated my fleshlight as well. I personally think they need to get rid of the magic black box, and the cable that goes with it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
KittyWilde said:
mynameisbob84 said:

The actual toy looks like an awesome idea in theory. No idea what it's like in practice though. I would imagine not as amazing as it could be, otherwise I probably would have heard of it before now

It's actually pretty cool in practice AND in theory. The reason you haven't heard of it before now is because it's technically still in Beta and RealTouch (owned by AEBN) hasn't put a whole lot of effort into marketing it just yet. They have demo'd it at the Exxxotica conventions and the AVN Expo in Vegas this year, but that seems to be about it for the moment. Honestly, I've been working with the RealTouch team for the last 2 years on this product and the technology is amazing. Obviously, nothing is going to be as good as the real thing and no product will satisfy everyone. However, for someone who wants to make their webcam experience more personal and interactive, nothing will compare to this. If you have questions feel free to ask. I'll bookmark this topic and respond when I can!

Also, it's on sale right now for $199 (usually $299, I believe) and if you use my link you get $50 off, which makes it $150. http://www.bit.ly/KittyWildeRTi

That's cool. Sex toys in general don't really appeal to me but if it works as well as you say it does (and I have no reason to disbelieve you :)) then it could be huge.
The fact that an affordable piece of technology exists that essentially allows you to get a handjob from a woman (or man for that matter) half way across the world really is kind of amazing.

KittyWilde said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Your tweet was portal through which I came to this.

I've heard of this and loosely followed it, but this thread has way more info than I could find elsewhere! Camstory, Shaun and Kitty should get commission if I end up buying one. :lol:

Wow, I just watched the video and that was way more informative than what I remember. I just figured the Real Touch simulated a simple up and down motion with the Joystick, but it looks more advanced than that. So a model can stroke just one side of the toy and the Real Touch will do the same? That's awesome if true.

The only thing I dislike is having to go through their cam site for interaction. I wish there was a way to gift a Joystick to your favorite model and use whatever site you want, though I guess MFC or whoever would have to integrate it. Maybe a program the model and client could use to sync up? If there is anything holding me back, it's that. Still, for $150 (thanks Kitty!), I'll think on it.

PS: 5 years ago, I bought a Fleshlight and posted I had one in a thread on another cam forum where people were bashing them and got ridiculed by models and members alike. Are ACF members just more open or has perception changed since then? :think:

Man! I would love to play Team Halo 4 or some Black OPS Team or some Hello Kitty Treasure Island with my favorite cam models...huh...

Wait a minute...I better watch this video link ...wait a minute...she's...hey...HEY!

Oh My...

Well...AHEM...I guess technology really has come...(tugs at tie)

Hope it doesn't have a "The Incredible Hulk Grip" setting on it.
Hulk Smash...uncomfortable moment...awkward

i think its awsome!, sadly the people from the site have just approved my account, without sending me the device, or even reply to the many e-mails i sent them...
still think i would do it if they ever do...
but a great invention indeed!

Reactions: camstory
Status
Not open for further replies.