AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

REALLY WORRIED REALLY UPSET :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2023
Hey guys my names Jaylin I work on Chaturbate my username is Urlittlepumpkin and I have been stressing I couldn’t pay my bills on new years due to my ban and many other problems happend that are still ongoing because of my ban… I have been banned for over a week and got no response on anything I don’t even know what the hell I did, I don’t wanna work for another site because they all suck and I feel like I deserve a second chance because I didn’t intentionally violate or break any conditions on Chaturbate and this is my life and i really don’t know how I’ll survive this month if I don’t get unbanned. :(( @punker barbie I am helpless I have no one to help me orto go 😣😓 I have 18,000 tokens in there too this is just the worst thing that happend to me i can’t explain the feeling! Please help me I hate my life ever since this happend and I can’t pay for do anything I feel like I’m in prison.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 24
I'm so happy you got your account back. When my ID expired there i think a lil chat box up saying my ID was expiring n I needed a new one to be uploaded

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.