AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Received an amazon.ca gift card accidentally..swap??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaDay

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2011
Anyone interested in swapping an Amazon.com gift card with a $30 Amazon.ca one? Someone accidentally purchased me a .ca gift card and neither damazon can exchange it. The guy that sent me it is difficult to get into contact with and easily confused..I don't want to wait 2 weeks to get the right gift card. I doubt there's anyone out there with a similarly useless gift card, but I figured it's worth a shot. Thanks!

I just had a similar thing, someone who's american forgot to send me a gift card from amazon.co.uk, and I can't use it :( I don't really understand why amazon can't!

You can use another countries Amazon if you want. I had to buy something only available at the UK's version once.

Shaun__ said:
You can use another countries Amazon if you want. I had to buy something only available at the UK's version once.

yup. and in my case, it was shipped from my country too. no customs, no international shipping fees, 2 days delivery time. might not be the case for every item though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.