AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Receiving Cheques

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2015
Hey!

My first MFC payment was sent out on the 1st via cheque. I'm in Australia and was too suss about Payoneer etc to make an account. I know someone else who gets cheques in another state so I figured it was okay.

I haven't received it yet after 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with cheques and what their thoughts on them are?

Cheers xx

When I was getting MFC cheques (to QLD), it took nearly three weeks to arrive. US to Aus mail is slooooooow. I moved to payoneer after a couple of months. Withdraw all the cash to the daily limit at an ATM or use for credit EFTPOS at shops,

I would go ahead and make the Payoneer account. Different website, but I live in the US and used to go for checks on SM since there's not a fee and it usually took about a week - a week and a half to actually receive it after it was sent :/ Not as long as three weeks, but definitely if you can get any sort of wiring/digital transfer that's my preferred option

Reactions: jpm3985
When I was getting MFC cheques (to QLD), it took nearly three weeks to arrive. US to Aus mail is slooooooow. I moved to payoneer after a couple of months. Withdraw all the cash to the daily limit at an ATM or use for credit EFTPOS at shops,

Omg thank you!! This gave me so much confidence - I'll just keep waiting. Maybe I'll move to Payoneer from now on.

Reactions: MsAllyCat
I'm in Australia too and this is just my opinion but I would NEVER risk a cheque. Auspost is good at losing mail even if it's sent from within the country, lol. Not trying to worry you and I'm sure it will turn up but there's always that risk.
I'm fairly sure most banks charge a hefty fee for depositing foreign cheques too. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong?)

I've had Payoneer for maybe 5 years with no issues.
If you want to switch to that the sooner you sign up the better, as the card will also take a week or two to arrive

Hope that makes you feel a bit better about payoneer, I was suss about it too before I got it but it's all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.