AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recently viewed rooms not updating.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
As per the title of this post, I am not seeing all models being placed into my "recently viewed rooms" list after I leave their rooms. Most do, but there are also very many who are not being put into the list, and I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this occur as well?

As per the title of this post, I am not seeing all models being placed into my "recently viewed rooms" list after I leave their rooms. Most do, but there are also very many who are not being put into the list, and I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this occur as well?

It used to be that you have to view the cam for 2 or 3 minutes before it is classed as recently viewed, so if you're spending less time in there than that, that is most probably why.
If it's longer you're spending in each, then I am unsure, and possibly a bug.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.