AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recognizing you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I ain't mocking you. I don't think anyone knew it was really like that. I just happened to see an opening for a little irony

Also join the site and tip if you like her enough to stalk her you cheapo.

giphy.gif

Oh yeah people love it when you stalk them and watch them from afar and I can totally see it working out for you bud I hear prison is nice this time of year

Reactions: Booty_4U
Well, making fast assumptions is pretty easy right? If I was a creeper...I don't think I'd make this post, asking questions about it and trying to have a normal conversation. I'd like to generalize the question like this; the fact that you have seen a girl on cam, automatically 'bans' you for meeting her in any other way except from being a fan? (conventions etc)

Well, making fast assumptions is pretty easy right? If I was a creeper...I don't think I'd make this post, asking questions about it and trying to have a normal conversation. I'd like to generalize the question like this; the fact that you have seen a girl on cam, automatically 'bans' you for meeting her in any other way except from being a fan? (conventions etc)

Yes. If a member approached me in person I would scream "STRANGER DANGER" And make a huge scene.

Then if he followed it up with letting me know he watches me as a guest (aka can't be bothered to tip me but thinks he's entitled to my time in fucking person) I'm gonna make a bigger scene.

I wonder how many ladies are going to change where they get their coffee from tomorrow...

Right? I don't drink coffee but if I did I would show up wearing my "cunt" hat with a death glare on my face just in case.

Well, making fast assumptions is pretty easy right? If I was a creeper...I don't think I'd make this post, asking questions about it and trying to have a normal conversation.

I think it is time for a little reflection. You asked a question and pretty much the unanimous feedback was to leave the girl alone and that interacting with her would make her uncomfortable. Now these are answers coming from woman who have experience in such matters (you would not have posted here if you did not think that they could provide you with valuable insights). Just because they didn't give you the answer you were looking for or you can not understand their point of view doesn't mean that they are wrong.

I'll try and explain things a bit better for you. The way men and women experience the world is quite different, so it is difficult for guys to put themselves into the shoes of women and see things from their point of view. What you, as a guy, might perceive as an innocent encounter might come across creepy and threatening to a woman, keep in mind she doesn't know you or your intentions. Also consider that she is a sex work and most girls in this industry tend to value their privacy, they have to put up with a whole lot more crap from guys than the average girl. If you take all this onboard, you might just be able to understand why approaching her is not the right thing to do.

I believe that your intentions are good and you don't want to be a creep. So please take the advice that is given to you and even if you can not understand the reason why it is such a bad idea to approach her take the advice from the experts and let it go...

If all this still doesn't convince you let me try explaining this to you. In my opinion most of the ladies here didn't respond to you to help your love life, but rather in the hope that they might save a colleague from a very awkward and possible distressing situation.

This is just how I personally would react in a situation like this.
If you knew me from cam and were an active part of my "cam world", if I would be able to place who you were by username and recall tips/shows/interactions we have had online, I would be very cordial with you if you approached me truthfully and respectfully. I would have a brief conversation with you and then probably be on my way. No "seeing where things go".
If you knew me from cam and weren't an active participant, I would have absolutely no interest, zero, none, zip, in interacting with you at all.

If I found out that someone tried to befriend me because they secretly knew me from cam, I would cut them out of my life so fast their head would spin and then block the entire region.

You mean, the fact that you have spied on her lots of times, are now making it a point in your life to watch her drink coffee, and you haven't even talked to her? What would you call yourself besides a (kindly put) fan?

I once had a guy I met at a bar message me later that night that he knew me from my gonewild posts(I had a really popular post when I was like ~20). He was in, he had my number, then he got blocked. I don't care that people see me nude. I put it out there myself. I care that it made it weird. I don't want to mix my personal life with my online life in that way. Call me paranoid, but it leaves me wondering if our meeting was organic, if I'm safe, if the guy had any interest or just thought I was easy, and wondering how the guy is going to react when I inevitably don't want to bone since he's already seen me in such a sexual way.

I also had a guy from a strip club I worked at come up to me while I was with my grandpa celebrating his birthday at a fancy restaurant. Being called by my stage name and having a guy not pick up on a "I'm sorry, I don't know you, you must have me mistaken" get the fuck away from me cues was so unsettling.

I'd say don't approach her. You haven't even tipped her, just hung out in her room as a guest. Free loaders are bad enough online.

Okay, here's a serious question. What exactly are you expecting from meeting her? What are you hoping will happen that cannot happen at a safe place like a convention. You don't want to meet her as a fan... Okay. So you want to meet her as a friend? Do you think she will look at you and want to sleep with you? Date you? Hang out in the real world? That comment alone speaks of ulterior motives, or at least, kind of selfish hopes. Which makes it seem so creepy. Having seen this girl naked, multiple times. Seeing her multiple times at a coffee shop, and trying to plan a way to talk to her. You want to be a part of her life. Her real life. She gives enough of herself on the interweb, and you have partaken in her gifts without giving anything in return. Yet from everything you have said, you still want more.

You aren't going to be this girl's lover or fuckbuddy or friend. Sorry to be blunt, but it's true. The best you can ever hope to be is a fan. Perhaps a member who could be considered a friend, but that would take a lot of time (and money) to build a bond of trust. I know girls who have known members for years, who considered them to be good friends, yet still insist on meeting a conventions for safety reasons. That's the nature of the game.

If you really had altruistic motives, you'd recognize how uncomfortable she will be, and avoid it. You wouldn't want to make her feel bad. You wouldn't want to frighten her. You wouldn't want to make her feel creeped out. Yet... When we tell you this, you're focused on yourself, and how you can't meet her in the real world except as a fan. If you care about her at all, you would want her to be completely comfortable. Which would mean meeting on HER terms, i.e., as a fan. If all you want is to express your admiration of her work, that can be done as a fan. If you want to express your admiration, stop guesting her performances and actually support her on her platform of choice. Be grateful that you get to experience that much.

Forget she exists in the real world. She exists on the interwebs, and if you appreciate her that much, you should actually pay her. But stop trying to meet her. Her real self isn't for you.

Conventions are an appropriate place to meet fans, customers, what not. In Starbucks, no. Encounters like this make me not leave my house. When I was approached at the grocery store, I didn't leave my house for a month out of fear and uncomfortable feelings after. It made my anxiety worse. I also have stopped going to that grocery store all together.

Cam world and real world are two things I don't want to collide. When I'm out in the real world I want to be treated as real me. Not cam me. I don't want people staring at me and obsessing over me like they do on cam. It's weird and it creeps me out.

Last edited:
Personally if I a saw model I recognised at a cafe I wouldnt even enter. I mean, if a model recognised me somewhere from an avatar I had on a camsite and came up and said hi I might ask how shes doing and bring up a non-camming related subject and talk to her about it. But it would still feel awkward and when I came out the door I would be thinking "Ok...what just happened?"

Last edited:

no one's making assumptions, we're responding based on the facts you gave us. i even gave you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a bad guy and truly didn't realize you were being a total creep. but now that you know you are... maybe you should stop

I can't get over the fact that this guy wants to walk up to a model he has been freeloading off of for an extended period of time with a $5 coffee in his hand and expect to be well received. :hilarious:

has money to pay for overpriced coffee, doesn't have money to tip cammodels. but has the balls to think it's appropriate to approach because they saw them naked on cam.

this guy is high.

I have read every reply in here. I still don't have a full opinion. The closest I have come to being found out was an ex bf who ended up tipping incredibly well followed by guilt on my part (once I figured out who he was...ugh.) . And then 2 other friends one who didn't even mention it until I suggested she start camming haha and the other I knew it would happen. But a stranger... I just don't know. Especially a guest who I've never had interactions with. Maybe if one of my regulars ran into me...but that's doubtful and would creep me out. So yeah I guess after writing this I'd say just avoid it haha

These threads confuse me. Member asks for advice on situation that is clearly creepy, models say don’t do the thing, it’s creepy. Member gets butthurt. Storms off.

You aren’t going to be her friend. You aren’t going to date her. You have serious ulterior motives and are being weird. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

i havent read all the replies but i just want to say this is a little creepy and unsettling ! if it was just a random girl at that coffee shop u probably wouldnt think to maybe aproach her and talk to her but because u know her from cam world all of the sudden u think is ok and probably the only reason is to do so is not because u like her ( if you did you would tip her not be a stalkin guest on the internet and also a stalking guy irl ) but because u want to show something, that ur cool u saw a camgirl outside her camworld and be like " Aha ! i totattly know ur a camgirl "

If one of my closest regulars and friends and best supporters saw me i would be ok if they will approach me and said hello but a guests !?!??! hell no ! i dont want some random stranger who i dont know and lurks in my chatroom online and in real life to approach me when im having a chill day and staying on the down low ! My advice is to Leave Her Alone ! if u really want to be friends with her and get to know her better ! Become a Premium ! Tip her alot be her friend , support her and if the time is right then maybe say hello to her irl ( and maybe not even then ) .

The one time in my camming career that I was informed by a dude that they saw me and frequent the place they spotted me... I never went back to that place again.

Ever.

And I used to go there at least 1x a week.

Food for thought.

When I first moved to Seattle, me and two other camgirls went out to a bar to get some food and drinks. We spent some time writing out little poems and drawing doodles on napkins and then left. That night I got a mail from a member that said, "I saw you girls tonight at x. Took some of those napkins home. =)"

When I first moved to Seattle, me and two other camgirls went out to a bar to get some food and drinks. We spent some time writing out little poems and drawing doodles on napkins and then left. That night I got a mail from a member that said, "I saw you girls tonight at x. Took some of those napkins home. =)"
That's creepy!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
I think I will leave this right here and add a WHAT THE FUCKo_O

I've actually had fans tell me if they ever saw me in public, they'd give me 'two thumbs up and a smile' but otherwise leave me alone. I'd totally return the gesture :D

I've never really been worried about being recognized - just a personal thing. I totally understand and respect that other models value their privacy a lot. But I'm pretty lax about it. That said, I'd be pretty amused so long as the fan was cool about it i.e. not asking me for a 'rendezvous'. Beyond that, heck yeah I'd chat for a moment and take a 'fan pic' with them if I had the time. Heh..

Edit: Seems like OP meant more of a 'oh fuck, that's you?' kind of scenario. I'd just be like 'Yep. So I guess this means you watch cam guys, huh?'

Status
Not open for further replies.