AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recommend me a cool job.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberblaze

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2015
The internet
Twitter Username
@Emberblazexxx
Streamate Username
Emberblazexxx
Camming pays my bills no problem but I think I would enjoy my life more if I could split my time between something else.

So let's do an outrageous thread where you suggest to me a silly dream job. The more ridiculous and outrageous the better.

A little info.

I have no issue furthering my education. The Lucky thing about camming is I have both the time and means to do so.

I really like animals. ESPECIALLY dogs.

My dream job would be to basically be Shari Lewis or Mr Dressup. However since I've put my pussy all over the Internet I'm not sure working with kids in that way is an option. (Side note I actually dislike kids but really like puppets and talking stuffed animals, I'm weird ok...)

My last career was in the construction industry in what's sort of a sub category of carpentry operating machines. I LOVED my job. I HATED the bullshit that came with being in the lowest paid trade in my country. I've considered going back to school to be a Millwright but I would have to move to do so and I'm still in the "Do I want to do that?" stage.

Frankly I'm pretty sure having a kinda semi but not too famous YouTube channel of me and my talking plush dog would make me the happiest. But I have 35 followers and chronic laziness. I sadly don't see that changing.

I suffer from mental illness but not really. Like I can get shit done like shower and kind of adult. But I also may have adult ADD. I keep meaning to pay for an assesment to get tested and then get distracted. (That wasn't even a joke but I wish it was).

I'm active in my local bdsm community. That being said being a prodomme isn't super profitable here unless I steal clients from a woman I've grown to like. Running BDSM events isn't something that would work either as between the club I manage on a volunteer basis and the other events that are ran by friends there's not enough interest for anything else.

Please suggest to me the most ridiculous or serious jobs you can think of.

A cool job...lessee, ummm, HVAC tech would be chill (see what I did there? ;) ). Or brain surgeon. Can you operate a fork lift?

Awe the hell with the above, let's you and I start our very own, uber popular air band! Not to brag or nuthin' but I do play a mean triangle. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Stand-up comedian? You could be known as the "PlushDomme Whisperer". Maybe call your show "Bound and Gagged with Plush"? Though, the hours might conflict with cam schedules. Who knows, might be able to do the show in person (mild) and then really ratchet up the kink for the cam.

Dog groomer!

I'd love to do that, but I'd be allergic to the soaps :worried:
I think I would enjoy this if I was self employed but sadly the market isn't here for that. There's a ton of super cheap grooming stations in pet supply stores and they aren't great to work for.

A cool job...lessee, ummm, HVAC tech would be chill (see what I did there? ;) ). Or brain surgeon. Can you operate a fork lift?

Awe the hell with the above, let's you and I start our very own, uber popular air band! Not to brag or nuthin' but I do play a mean triangle. :)

I can operate a forklift. Even ones made for rough terrain. I'm not sure I could do the air band thing but I bet my talking plush dog would like it.

Animal ~Communicator~

def bring the puppets along, for ease of presentation

"Yes lady I'm sure your dog days he wants to come live with me."

*Becomes dog hoarder*

Stand-up comedian? You could be known as the "PlushDomme Whisperer". Maybe call your show "Bound and Gagged with Plush"? Though, the hours might conflict with cam schedules. Who knows, might be able to do the show in person (mild) and then really ratchet up the kink for the cam.

My plush dog made one appearance on MFC when I still worked there. No one was impressed except me and my plush that kept excitedly saying "I'm on whore tv."

My plush dog made one appearance on MFC when I still worked there. No one was impressed except me and my plush that kept excitedly saying "I'm on whore tv."

Hmm, that's interesting. I would have thought something would have come of it if done right. Yes, that's a broad dscription as can mean different things to different people. :p

No to the air band? My heart just broke...in pieces. :( See?

Well then go own that forklift! With your background in labor I bet you'd do well as a forklift operator. If you ask me getting paid to sit and drive machinery sounds cool.

So I honestly would go the smart route and get my real estate license (which I will be doing) because 1. People are always going to be renting, even in smaller towns and communities. It pays super well and I mean you also don't even have to work in the office most realtors work from home. 2. I would rent apartments and not sell houses but I mean you could do both. 3. The course is super cheap & it's super fast (here I believe its a weekend course of so many hours and then you take the test)

I would highly suggest this career to anyone since you can work from home and make $$$$$$

No to the air band? My heart just broke...in pieces. :( See?

Well then go own that forklift! With your background in labor I bet you'd do well as a forklift operator. If you ask me getting paid to sit and drive machinery sounds cool.

This isn't meant to sound snotty, only said to clarify but I don't have a "labor" background. I have a background in a red seal trade + operating/fixing/maintaining machines run through computer numerical control.

I can't do the forklift thing. Driving a forklift I would make less an hour than I have at any job I've worked in the last 10 years.

Unless you're willing to work in AWFUL conditions there's no money in that here. Even with my ticket in industrial lift trucks and aerial lifts I would be looking at approximately 12 dollars an hour.

The money in driving these machines is made in securing a job where you might also need to operate them on top of your other skills and then you can request a premium wage.

I wouldn't mind picking up another trade but I just don't know what I might enjoy other than becoming a millright with specialization in CNC technology.

So I honestly would go the smart route and get my real estate license (which I will be doing) because 1. People are always going to be renting, even in smaller towns and communities. It pays super well and I mean you also don't even have to work in the office most realtors work from home. 2. I would rent apartments and not sell houses but I mean you could do both. 3. The course is super cheap & it's super fast (here I believe its a weekend course of so many hours and then you take the test)

I would highly suggest this career to anyone since you can work from home and make $$$$$$
It really depends. I reside in Tel Aviv, which is more expensive than San Francisco. Realtors have been marked to avoid from, especially while renting a place. I trust you that you provide an extra value.

This is a cool idea. I've thought about possibly looking into purchasing property to rent out and doing something like this might help me understand that process better.

Reactions: BiancaBaker

I keep hearing people on the forum talk about using realtors to rent a place, and that's not a thing that I'd ever heard of before, I don't think we do it in Iowa. We just call the apartment office directly, look at a place, decide if we want it or not, and repeat until we decide to apply somewhere. I'm very curious what using a realtor to rent would entail - what benefits are there? How much are they paid/how are they paid?

I keep hearing people on the forum talk about using realtors to rent a place, and that's not a thing that I'd ever heard of before, I don't think we do it in Iowa. We just call the apartment office directly, look at a place, decide if we want it or not, and repeat until we decide to apply somewhere. I'm very curious what using a realtor to rent would entail - what benefits are there? How much are they paid/how are they paid?

Same here! I've never heard of using a real estate to find a place to rent. Occasionally I've run into a real estate agent that's a property manager for a place I'm looking at, but generally I either contact the owner or the company that runs the apartment building.

Last edited:
Renting apartments to dogs that are into BDSM.
( think that falls under the ridiculous categorie) ;)

A cool job? As in really interesting? Or a fun one.

Fun job - sports physiotherapist. Heck my own physio (back issues) makes approx 500 dollars a day when she's fully booked (30 min session is about $50).

Cool beyond all other job? Professional Captain of a vessel (either large sailing yacht, or even a super yacht (motor)) - you basically get paid to sail multi million dollar vessels around the prettiest places on the planet, in a near permanent holiday. Once every 3-6 months the owners will fly out to join at various destinations, but the crew do all the menial tasks, you're the BOSS :D

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/03/02/super.yacht.captains/index.html

Reactions: Lollie Berrymilk
Librarian or some form of library work. You can read to kids, but you don't have to spend much time actually dealing with them. It's glorious. (And most librarians I've worked with couldn't give a shit if you've done sex work.)

Pet sitter. Get paid to frolic with puppies and cuddle with kitties. Win-fucking-win.

Librarian or some form of library work. You can read to kids, but you don't have to spend much time actually dealing with them. It's glorious. (And most librarians I've worked with couldn't give a shit if you've done sex work.)
But she already cams, so she reads to childish people already. :haha:

In the ridiculous category, plush dog walker? :rofl:

As long as they do it with other dogs. They can't consent with humans afterall.
Watch out for the ones that are into cats.

Since you have the skills, what about becoming a licensed home repair / remodeling contractor. You could set your own hours around camming and control what jobs you accept.

But she already cams, so she reads to childish people already. :haha:

In the ridiculous category, plush dog walker? :rofl:

Watch out for the ones that are into cats.

Since you have the skills, what about becoming a licensed home repair / remodeling contractor. You could set your own hours around camming and control what jobs you accept.

K I wanna be a plush dog walker. This is clearly what I need in my life.

I wonder if there's a way I can read young adult dystopian fiction for a living? Maybe I can record audio books? I have a lot of expression in my voice.

Or maybe I should actually take camming seriously for once and start saving money for earlier retirement.

Adulting is hard.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.