AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recording My Own Cam Stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
Hey there,

As twitch/YouTube users have been doing for years where when they go live you stream normally. And that stream is recorded and kept on the platform, for YouTube it is available as a video to watch later and for twitch it is available for (14-60 days-for download by the streamer).

Then the highlights of the stream,if any are then edited and uploaded as video.

This features is available on ManyVids, where you can "record" your stream and then either download it or save it as a video and offer it free/paid.

Is there any such service that I can use to do the same on chaturbate, maybe using a third party.

But the worry with the third party is that they might not take down a stream which I do not what. In short the third party has to play-fair.

Do you record you streams, if yes then how? (I am not looking for local recording methods on my Hard-drive)

yes i know that as I mentioned I am not looking for recording on my hardrive

Sorry, read your post too quickly.

Chaturbate really should offer a premium service for this since they already record streams. You should email it to them as a suggestion.

Reactions: dickwow99
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.