AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recordings of me live on cam...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McNaughtyGirl

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 7, 2015
So I knew that the risk of being a cam model is having your videos recorded, but I didn't realize that one search of my cam name would bring up every single public chat session I've ever done. Even boring ones of just me having full conversations in my clothes on chat on cam. Like do guys really just sit there and record the whole thing all the time? I didn't think it would be that common. Is it just me or does this happen to everyone? Is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of videos thats are posted online of me? Thanks

McNaughtyGirl said:
So I knew that the risk of being a cam model is having your videos recorded, but I didn't realize that one search of my cam name would bring up every single public chat session I've ever done. Even boring ones of just me having full conversations in my clothes on chat on cam. Like do guys really just sit there and record the whole thing all the time? I didn't think it would be that common. Is it just me or does this happen to everyone? Is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of videos thats are posted online of me? Thanks

Yes! They even record the "boring" shows because, unfortunately, it's usually recorded with some kind of automatic software that records EVERYTHING.
You can contact your camsite and ask them to file a DMCA, rather than trying to do it yourself. A lot of camgirls see this as free publicity (as long as your cam name is on the video somewhere). If it's content that you sell thought, you can fight to get it taken down. Use the "Search" bar on here and look up DMCA rules and regulations. :)

Not a camgirl but these are common enough questions that I think I know the answers.

McNaughtyGirl said:
Like do guys really just sit there and record the whole thing all the time?
I'm assuming that it is all automated and requires very little work once set up.

McNaughtyGirl said:
Is it just me or does this happen to everyone?
Everyone, I think.

McNaughtyGirl said:
Is there anything I can do to reduce the amount of videos thats are posted online of me?
Yeah but you will have to decide if it is worth the time and effort. Or if it is even effective to try to prevent. I know some camsites will try to get videos taken down for you if you ask. Check out this thread for more info.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13635

eta poster above me was quicker so I look like a parrot here

thank you so much. I'll look into it more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.