AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recover studio account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2021
Hi

I have read that you are a representative of Stripchat @xChloe I apologize if you are very busy but I hope you have a little time to read me, I have a study that I had not been able to resume Stripchat because we lacked the payment method, already having it available and I spoke with support I was able to change the password of the studio account, but I have lost the email to confirm the change of payment method and I cannot change the email, can you help me? I can provide all the documentation to prove that my legal representative is the account holder, thank you!

User: Njstudio
Account Owner Initials: N.F.Z.C

Hi

I have read that you are a representative of Stripchat @xChloe I apologize if you are very busy but I hope you have a little time to read me, I have a study that I had not been able to resume Stripchat because we lacked the payment method, already having it available and I spoke with support I was able to change the password of the studio account, but I have lost the email to confirm the change of payment method and I cannot change the email, can you help me? I can provide all the documentation to prove that my legal representative is the account holder, thank you!

User: Njstudio
Account Owner Initials: N.F.Z.C

Please, send me all the details (including email address) on chloe@stripchat.com; I'll do my best to help you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.