AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recurbate taken down

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AmberCutie

Tbh, I am still able to use mirror sites. You girls need to keep reporting.
Oh there's thousands upon thousands out there, but seeing that specific site with basically a "VICTORY" notice on it by CB brings smiles.

Nothing was worse then recurbate.
There are others out there that are not mirrors of recurbate that have models shows from most major cam sites available. Recubate was intentionally registered in Iceland because they do not honor the DMCA so it is great CB found another way to take them out. Will be interesting to see if they can do the same to others situated in places that do not honor the DMCA.

Reactions: Highlander884
There are others out there that are not mirrors of recurbate that have models shows from most major cam sites available. Recubate was intentionally registered in Iceland because they do not honor the DMCA so it is great CB found another way to take them out. Will be interesting to see if they can do the same to others situated in places that do not honor the DMCA.
Only the domain seems to have been seized, all of the content is still there. They will just move the domain over and over.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think some of the camsites advertise or are affiliates on these sharing platforms and actively profit from them.

It's a shady business after all...

Reactions: Highlander884
Only the domain seems to have been seized, all of the content is still there. They will just move the domain over and over.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think some of the camsites advertise or are affiliates on these sharing platforms and actively profit from them.

It's a shady business after all...
It will be like pirate bay .. they keep trying to take it down but it always seems to reappear .. What they need to do is figure out how they are able to record shows daily from every major cam site. Until they can stop that from happening it will be back.

if they know where domain registered then only they can seized, if they take domain in darkweb, nobody know where domain is registered and cant able to take down

chaturbate must have to improve there video streaming protection for not record streamings

Status
Not open for further replies.