AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Redheads are better

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
According to Gizmodo, redheads are better than the rest of us. :think:

I always knew that spanking turned them even hotter, but is pain tolerance the only advantage they have?

http://gizmodo.com/5890532/redheads-feel-pain-differently-to-the-rest-of-us

DSC_67082.jpg

The marvelous flipside to this is that we usually do not respond as well to anesthesia. My last dentist visit involved three shots of Novocaine and happy gas, and I could still feel the drill in glorious technicolor. (but perhaps that's just because I'm synesthetic xD)

Personally I'd take less capacity for spanks and needle play and more capacity for tasty drugs, but that's just me.

Reactions: camstory
Evvie said:
The marvelous flipside to this is that we usually do not respond as well to anesthesia. My last dentist visit involved three shots of Novocaine and happy gas, and I could still feel the drill in glorious technicolor. (but perhaps that's just because I'm synesthetic xD)

Personally I'd take less capacity for spanks and needle play and more capacity for tasty drugs, but that's just me.

i have this problem too! my dentist is amazingly gentle and we do all my dental work without medication for numbing. i just had 2 fillings done with no anesthesia at all! it also helps with the cost lol.

i'm a redhead and i have an unbelievable pain tolerance too. as a sub, this works to my advantage because i can take a mean hour long flogging and be totally okay ;P

Evvie said:
(but perhaps that's just because I'm synesthetic xD)
Thank you, I like learning new words. Though this one took a bit of reading to fully grasp. As I read it started to seem way too familiar - perhaps I was at a low intensity, also a synesthetic. I now believe it was just vague recall of adventitious synesthesia left from those two or six years spent doing large amounts of psychedelic drugs.

MissBettyXo said:
because i can take a mean hour long flogging and be totally okay
This is very interesting, because I am not a redhead, but I can flog a mean hour and be totally okay. :lol:

WC85

MissBettyXO said:
Evvie said:

i have this problem too! my dentist is amazingly gentle and we do all my dental work without medication for numbing. i just had 2 fillings done with no anesthesia at all! it also helps with the cost lol.

i'm a redhead and i have an unbelievable pain tolerance too. as a sub, this works to my advantage because i can take a mean hour long flogging and be totally okay ;P
My natural haircolor has very strong strawberry tints and I've never responded well to anesthesia. :/ For my root canal they had to pretty much knock me over the head with a bat because the shots and gas didn't work. For my surgery I woke up a coule minutes before they were getting ready to cut me open. :shock: Not good....I've had other proceedures where I've woken up on the table or just before and scared the crap out of my doctors because they thought I was under. My dentist doesn't even bother numbing me anymore during appointments. We just count to three and go really fast if it's something minor like getting a tooth pulled.
On the flip side, getting flogged, spanked and whipped by those mistresses at Exxxotica was astounding and didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. :dance: Best $20 I ever spent.

camstory said:
Evvie said:
(but perhaps that's just because I'm synesthetic xD)
Thank you, I like learning new words. Though this one took a bit of reading to fully grasp. As I read it started to seem way too familiar - perhaps I was at a low intensity, also a synesthetic. I now believe it was just vague recall of adventitious synesthesia left from those two or six years spent doing large amounts of psychedelic drugs.

MissBettyXo said:
because i can take a mean hour long flogging and be totally okay
This is very interesting, because I am not a redhead, but I can flog a mean hour and be totally okay. :lol:

WC85

Mine seems to be highly related to stress, but then again I get tons of physical problems with stress, like really crappy levels of random nerve pain and my joints failing. I'm kind of glad I don't really get it that much anymore, though. It's quite distracting (I have sound > sight). In my case it's hereditary, my father also has sound > sight and my brother has just a touch of it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.