AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Reduced Income During Holidays

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
What do you do to make up for reduced income during holidays, whether it's from lack of regulars or lack of time camming due to family events?

I sell my thrifted designer finds on apps,if that doesn`t work I wrap myself in a blanket ,pretend to be a burrito and cry myself to sleep :)

For me, I work extra before and after the holidays. For example, I might do phonathon and camathon before or after the holidays. Also, I have some income generated from my clips4sale stores, psychic products, Niteflirt goodie bags, Etsy stores,and erotica writing sales. Also, I will work on Second Life and IMUV pretty hard as well before the holidays.

For me, I work extra before and after the holidays. For example, I might do phonathon and camathon before or after the holidays. Also, I have some income generated from my clips4sale stores, psychic products, Niteflirt goodie bags, Etsy stores,and erotica writing sales. Also, I will work on Second Life and IMUV pretty hard as well before the holidays.

How much do you automate these things? Scheduled tweets, pre-planned promos with messaging, etc?

I usually do better over the holidays, unless i take time off on purpose for family things. I prepare for that like i would prepare for any time off... I work more ahead of time, and try to build up some extra passive income from clips (queuing them up to drop while im away helps)

I would've thought you'd do better around the holidays. People are off work, would have saved money for xmas gifts. Plus all that 'xmas giving' shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.