AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

REealReal = scammer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtyn_rain

Cam Model
Sep 21, 2013
Has anyone else on here been following the drama on twitter about REelReal being a scammer trying to take advantage of newer MFC models? Lots of tweets including models like KittyPurrz and NevAmore. The upshot is, we should all stay away from that guy!!!!

I remember this guy bothering me when I first started camming. I was always wary of him because he was making promises to help me, get me into the Top Whatever, etc. However I was never asked for anything untoward like money, personal info, free content, or anything like that. Maybe it's just because I kind of blew him off from the start and he never had a chance to ask me for it? He did send me some sort of worksheet to fill out, asking me to fill in info like my goals, timelines, average people in my room, average camscore, etc. I never got back to him, seemed like a waste of time.

Yes. Back in December he was super weird and kept telling me how him and his "associates" help get girls to top 100, and kept naming off all these super successful models about how he's helped them all achieve greatness. He even tried to drag me into other models rooms to "hear their testimonies"..........
I was like pffffffttttttttt
"my team and I make an investment in you and then once you've established a top 100 rank, we only ask for 10% compensation" LOLOLOLOLOL
"what are your dreams? What do you want to achieve in life? I can make that happen for you, like I have for so many others.... blah blah blah I sound like a pyramid scheme blah" Oy! This is the part where I throw my head back and laugh!

I was high asf when he talked to me and I giggled along at his stupid shit he had to say. I thought, listen to this motherfucker taking credit for other girls success like he's a fucking magic token god. You know how I knew he wasn't? He said to Lucy_Goose he was gonnna "spoil Beccca tonight" and fucking tipped 150 tokens. *rolls eyes across table like a pair of dice* Oh I'm so spoiled! Think of all the Big Macs I can buy with 150 tokens.

Also, my theory is that any member that has to flash around his high member points is clearly lacking seriously in some department and probably wants people to think he's a big shot/high roller when he totes magotes isn't.

The bottom line I have to say about all this drama is that, ladies, please.. THINK. USE YOUR NOGGINS. Does it sound too good to be true? Does it sound like a quick fix/ easy route? It's probably a scam.
No matter what we do, there will always be RealReels out there. Get rid of one, another pops up. Its the internet. There are going to be turd munchers out there who try to scam unsuspecting women into ANYTHING.. just don't be one of those women! remember that ANYONE could be a scammer. Even if he tips you 1000 tokens. If you feel like you're talking to a car salesmen at any point, recognize it and take everything they have to say with a grain of salt. :twocents-02cents:

I can vouch this dude and his cohorts are scammers.

Much as I hate to admit this, I got scammed out of $75 when I was a newbie. :oops: Oh the shame. Yea.... Don't talk to that guy or his friend "Bob". Don't give them your phone number or skype either, and if dude says he's got a website and wants you to join just block block block. :handgestures-salute:

Did anyone bother to contact model support about it?

omg. this guy has been like my mentor sicne i started caming like a month ago and we talk like very day. im scared lol

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
hes never asked me for money or anything tho. he did tell me he is a professinal photographer and works with models tho but readin this now he seems really sketchy. he bought me a webcam the other day and seemed like a niceguy and i was just msging him like 20 mins ago on kik. hes never asked me to join anything or whatever

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
ashtyn_rain said:
Maybe he bought you the webcam with Rose's $75! Based on the level of hatred some of the models on Twitter have for him, I'd say they lost much more than $75...
Considering that was 4 years ago, I doubt it.

Dude has some serious stamina though.

Rose said:
ashtyn_rain said:
Maybe he bought you the webcam with Rose's $75! Based on the level of hatred some of the models on Twitter have for him, I'd say they lost much more than $75...

I'm pretty sure I remember having a conversation with you about this way back when on MFC. Which definitely dates me back a bit, lol.

Reactions: Rose
rockstarforall said:
Rose said:
ashtyn_rain said:

I'm pretty sure I remember having a conversation with you about this way back when on MFC. Which definitely dates me back a bit, lol.
Yup, we sure did. He and "Bob" had put together that cruddy site. Shouldn't have wasted my time there. :snooty:

Reactions: rockstarforall
I just got scammed by a model this past week - interesting to hear how it goes both ways. Seriously, I don't understand how it's so easy for some people to harm and take advantage of others without even a second thought it seems. Maybe because they feel detached when it's over the internet like they aren't real people you are screwing over? Or people literally just have zero care for others and what they do?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Unfortunately, being dragged into working with REelReal (for a very brief amount of time), I can attest to the fact that he does scam models.

As I am a web developer and amateur graphics designer, he had asked me to come work for his group known as "Real Angels", in which I would develop profiles for the models that signed under him. After providing the work he requested, I could immediately tell that anything that he had discussed with them never went to fruition. I won't name model names, as I know it's a private situation, but essentially everything he had told certain people, never happened whatsoever.

If anyone who views this thread has been scammed by him, I wish to provide my sincerest apologies, and I want to offer any assistance I can. Just send me an MFC Mail or PM me here, and I will be happy to help.

ClaraBlack said:
Never could imagine! I even used to think he was such a big tipper because I saw him tip around 17,000 tokens on a model!
You should go into Lounge10000 and watch him bitch about the models. You'd believe it.

Unfortunately I've known him over 4 years now because he was a regular in the same room as one I liked. Most of the people I chat with today from that room have him on ignore.

Reactions: dilligaf0
LilMissVixen said:
omg. this guy has been like my mentor sicne i started caming like a month ago and we talk like very day. im scared lol

Maybe you could invite him here to explain for himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.