AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding the "Smartz" Girls - Idea for the other models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
In MFC you can change your nick name pretty easy, i advice to some of you girls to change your nick and add "Smartz" to the end of it, it's about time that we'll have a bit more "Smartz" girls who is showing nudity and you'll attract a lot of group/private visitors who are dieing to see a "Smartz" model nude + it'll be fun to see how Suzy react to it with her fake "revelusion" lol.

Not really a smart idea...

• Suzy and her fans might not like it and a war can start
  • As soon as the girl change her nickname, the old one is available and any model or member can easily takeover a well known nickname
  • People already know that the "smartz" girls are non-nude. If nude models add "smartz" to their nicks, this will confuse the members. Did she quit nude shows? Smartz girls now get naked?

Just let Suzy and her friends play in peace ;)

So much drama on the MFC.
I typed more but I can sum it up with "this is a bad thread and you should feel bad for posting"

So in other words start an e-war with someone who is for the most part just doing her own thing the way she wants to? Yeah, no. I've got better shit to do with my life.

MyCamgirl said:
Not really a smart idea...

• As soon as the girl change her nickname, the old one is available and any model or member can easily takeover a well known nickname

Just let Suzy and her friends play in peace ;)

• As far as I know, the old model name is held for 90 days and no one else can use it. Model can change back to it easily.

:roll: I say BS thread from a noob that is just trying to start shit. One of your first posts is gonna be to try and start drama on an AWESOME forum with GREAT people who are here to HELP each other not bring down others...

:twisted: I vote for "Kill this thread" and "Bounce that noobie" IMHO

Eva_ChangeN said:
:roll: I say BS thread from a noob that is just trying to start shit. One of your first posts is gonna be to try and start drama on an AWESOME forum with GREAT people who are here to HELP each other not bring down others...

:twisted: I vote for "Kill this thread" and "Bounce that noobie" IMHO

Considering all the other posts he's made were bashing Suzy as well I'd have to agree with this.

pkryosef said:
In MFC you can change your nick name pretty easy, i advice to some of you girls to change your nick and add "Smartz" to the end of it, it's about time that we'll have a bit more "Smartz" girls who is showing nudity and you'll attract a lot of group/private visitors who are dieing to see a "Smartz" model nude + it'll be fun to see how Suzy react to it with her fake "revelusion" lol.

Protip- GET OVER IT! :knob: :tool:

She is taking a break from camming anyway, so talking about her on this forum is kinda pointless. Its not right to post threads just to "bash" certain models. I agree... Kill this thread.

Maybe I should have included something along the lines of "Ya'll postin in a troll thread" but I think my other post sums up everything. Just feedin' Trolls (or gremlins after midnight [Well technically Moguay{which then become gremlins}]).

User warned and thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.