AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationships and cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Young

Deactivated Account
Jan 12, 2018
Hi my name is John Young i am here for relationship advice into regards to models i live Atlanta Georgia i am 35, i was on chatturbate i was keen on one model which i will not reveal because of privacy and i don't want to hurt my chances with her if any, but she did admit to me she was going along with the client /model thing, she said you really do like me?
And i said yes or else i wouldn't be there she was confused
Since then we have been talking haven't gave her any tokens in probably 3weeks since meeting her
And a surprise she hasn't kicked me out yet so she obviously knows. My part is sincere
All i can say to be continued
St this stage but there ea positive out of this

• Wat?!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
just because you don't tip and she doesn't kick you out doesn't mean she wants a relationship with you. it doesn't sound like you should be on cam sites because you obviously don't understand how it works. they are not dating sites and you're going to get hurt or taken advantage of by thinking that way.

i have a lot of regulars who never tip. they're just members. i don't want to date them. i don't "really like" them because i don't know them and they don't know the real me, just my cam persona. the reason i talk to people who don't tip and let them stay in my room is because it helps keep the room lively, and i'm bored, and i want to keep my viewer count high. it's not that deep.

par is this you?

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Little known fact, some camgirls sign over their physical entities when they log in. Could you date a screen of beautiful pixels? Maybe. Treat them to a nice token dinner, with some token sex, heavy tipping instead of heavy petting. I've seen the success stories.

These posts...

Have made it so clear to me that men fall in love with physical beauty and don't require much else.
In feeble defense of my gender, I think it is more like some men don't fully understand real relationships and project a fantasy of what they think one is like onto the barest of intimate interactions. There isn't any real love of the physical or otherwise. It is solely directed inward at whatever these men are lacking in their lives.

Put another way, real life is hard but delusion is easy.

Put another way, real life is hard but delusion is easy.

Sadly, this is true of so many people. It's why they'd rather pay attention to things external to themselves such as celebrities, gossip, etc. It's easier to look away from your problems than it is to see them in the mirror.

Just tell me you don't want me here i will go else where for advice
Oh brother, here we go....looking at a minimum of 8 pages here.

With all this silly talk about relationships and cam models.....

I had an MFC member last night tell me he's from/in Baltimore, MD (Just goes to show you that geoblocking doesn't always work, folks...I have the state of MD blocked). Before he even said another word, I already knew where this conversation would go...

He didn't tip me a single token, yet was asking if I date. Smh. I told him I don't meet members in person...ever, and he posted a sad face. Lol.

Just one more reason I dislike getting members from my state. They never tip, but always wanna talk about meeting up.

Lmaoooo makes a new account to ask the same fucking question bahahaha

i win best detective!
So i share a ip do you want a medal that doesn't mean a thing because your ip beacon could shoot out every where in the world at any time so it doesn't justify your finding so. bla blah detective thinksiamright

Are IP addresses accurate?
Ip geolocation is almost accurate (reliable), but not 100% Accuracy of IP based GeoLocation varies depending on the database used to identify the user location. Through GeoLocation, we can map IP address to the country, region, city, latitude/longitude, ISP, etc.Jul 30, 2016

So i share a ip do you want a medal that doesn't mean a thing because your ip beacon could shoot out every where in the world at any time so it doesn't justify your finding so. bla blah detective thinksiamright
She loves you John. Run to her...

Are IP addresses accurate?
Ip geolocation is almost accurate (reliable), but not 100% Accuracy of IP based GeoLocation varies depending on the database used to identify the user location. Through GeoLocation, we can map IP address to the country, region, city, latitude/longitude, ISP, etc.Jul 30, 2016

did you google are ip addresses accurate and shared with us the FIRST THING that came up? you are precious.

screencapture-google-search-1516050506585.png

once again proving i'm the best detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.