AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Relationships and cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i share a ip do you want a medal that doesn't mean a thing because your ip beacon could shoot out every where in the world at any time so it doesn't justify your finding so. bla blah detective thinksiamright

Are IP addresses accurate?
Ip geolocation is almost accurate (reliable), but not 100% Accuracy of IP based GeoLocation varies depending on the database used to identify the user location. Through GeoLocation, we can map IP address to the country, region, city, latitude/longitude, ISP, etc.Jul 30, 2016

Oh? So you have the same question, the same ip, the same grammar, the same writing patterns and we are supposed to believe you're not the same person?

How stupid do you think we are?

Par1966 is a studly 42 year....."35" old man who doesn't need to pay tokens to talk to a beautiful woman online.

John Young is the "anonymously" named alter ego who is definitely not par, but still interested in what par needs to know.

Oh? So you have the same question, the same ip, the same grammar, the same writing patterns and we are supposed to believe you're not the same person?

How stupid do you think we are?
I never called anyone stupid all inam saying your basin your finding on internet protocols which is not accurate
So if you want to ban on that presumption i dont care bye

Best thread ever lmao we know you are the same guy dude.

I never called anyone stupid all inam saying your basin your finding on internet protocols which is not accurate
100% same guy. Doesn't know how IP addresses work. Deactivated account just like the last one. Let's see if the @ambercutieforum twitter gets messages from him again...

So long John/Peter!

Tell Anna from Poland/Natalya from Moscow hello for me!

This has been a wonderful thread of threads and has entertained my afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.