AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlissfulSins

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 21, 2016
The Seventh Circle
Twitter Username
@SinsBlissful
MFC Username
BlissfulSins
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/511002/BlissfullySinful/
Hello all! I was just wondering what types of relationships are you all in? Are you single? Open relationship maybe? I want to know. Why? Because I don't exactly have a normal relationship. I am in what is known as a polyamerous relationship. Its close to a open relationship but its not just about sex. Its about bonding with and loving more then one person. I have been this way for almost 3 years now and it works well for me. So please tell me what works for you guys!!!

I am in an open relationship tha, if we find the right person, may transition to a poly relationship. But for right now, we are open and usually play together.

Ah you are going for a unicorn then huh? We tried that at first but gave up because I'm not to interested in girls. We find it much easier that he has his girlfriend and I have my boyfriend and we have each other ^^ no problem with having a unicorn though! If you find one tame it!

Currently single, last relationship I was in I ended back in October, I believe it was. I did date a girl 2 1/2-3 yrs ago who was polyamerous.

Reactions: BlissfulSins
I've never been in a serious relationship, actually. So, single here.

Monogamous relationship with my boyfriend- we have been together 14 months :) I have been in two other long term (both 6 years) one was monogamous and the other was open- I can't do open relationships- he lied, and disobeyed every ground rule I had (not saying all guys do this) it just wasn't for me.

I am monogamous common law married. for almost 6 yrs now. we have two kids together.

If we had common law where I was from I would be married to my first partner we have been together 11 years! Congrats on a long relationship

Reactions: JanelleHardy
Ah you are going for a unicorn then huh? We tried that at first but gave up because I'm not to interested in girls. We find it much easier that he has his girlfriend and I have my boyfriend and we have each other ^^ no problem with having a unicorn though! If you find one tame it!

Haha, if we find a unicorn, cool! If not, that's okay too. Let me rephrase. We "usually" play together, but I sometimes play with other guys on the side. Not that I've ever found a guy who captures my heart like hubby. We do have a girl that we would love to join us, but she is currently committed to someone else and we won't interfere. :) I guess we just need to tame the unicorn. Lol.

Currently... not saying. Prior to my accident, I typically stayed single. Nearly a decade in the sex industry, and I felt it would be unfair to someone to subject them to me having sex with so many others. Plus, I would travel A LOT. Aside from work, I had friends that I would have sex with when around, and had a good number of friends who would still have me over when they had girlfriends/boyfriends. Being bisexual, and not hooking up emotion to sex/sensual pleasure, I just had tons of fun, safely (disease free, worst ever was scabies once), and consensually, with adults only.

And... I was a unicorn. I LOVE couples!!! My absolute favorite thing sexually. If it can be considered a fetish, then it is my top fetish. I think second was having a male friend or client that loved swinging, and then either have a couple lined up for us when I would get there, or go to a party or club for swingers. So, threesomes, then foursomes. Orgies (6 or more I guess?) can be a blast (took part in one that lasted 3 days once), but threesomes and foursomes are... wow.

Being hyper-sexual/sensual on top of it, even after work I would often want more. It is to me like food is to a foodie. I am very selective though, work and play. Because it is like food to me, it has to be the right types of food. And it is always about the right vibe. Looks? Pfft! Number one is that vibe. That feeling of synchronicity, in flow. I have to feel it. I am usually VERY upbeat, positive, playful, and mischievous, so they have to appreciate it, and return it. And have a sense of humor and adventure. And then it is hygiene, and health. Looks can fuel things further, sure, but... eh...I do not picture people/faces when I am having sex, I am just completely immersed in the fluidity of it, bathing in the sensual, sensorial and mental... flow.

Long term single (over 20 years now), gave up on any kind of serious relationship years ago. Never been in a relationship for even a year, they tend to last a few months. Chameleons are hard to match even with other chameleons I guess.
I have always made for a good summer romance but am ultimately disposable.

Significant relationships for me involve my dog, my sisters children (I babysit regularly), friends, and online chat. It would be fun and exciting to add a lover and companion to the list, but it must be someone truly interested in knowing me.

I'm in a poly marriage, which is really great! I'm kinky, he's really not, so if we play separately, I can get my BDSM on and he can find the long-term girlfriend on the side that he always wants. We don't play together much any longer but used to go to a lot of swinger parties a few years back.

I'm monogamous yet very open-minded. I've been married to my high-school sweetheart for 4 years now. He's a hoot. Gotta love a man who supports the idea of camming AND trusts his gal to hang out, drink, and crash with a bunch of dudes on her own without getting over protective and controlling, bless his heart.

I love how many actual experienced poly people I see here:) That's my goal in life I guess. I have an openess problem in my current relationship (we've been together over 2 years,traveled and lived abroad together,spending 24/7 together,with so many critical points that we were able to overcome, that it looks like ti could be forever). This relationship was somehow open without words before we made it clear it we're both ok with ocassional sex/romance with someone else and then he told me he doesn't want to know much about my other people, so I kind of keep it secret now..he kept it secret before too. But I would like it much better if I could just say - hey,how was your day?I've met a really cute guy and I think I want to date him too..maybe I actually could say it and he would be ok with that, but I'm afraid to hurt him. So I would love to hear more about experience with transitioning to polyamory..

Reactions: Janelle
I love how many actual experienced poly people I see here:) That's my goal in life I guess. I have an openess problem in my current relationship (we've been together over 2 years,traveled and lived abroad together,spending 24/7 together,with so many critical points that we were able to overcome, that it looks like ti could be forever). This relationship was somehow open without words before we made it clear it we're both ok with ocassional sex/romance with someone else and then he told me he doesn't want to know much about my other people, so I kind of keep it secret now..he kept it secret before too. But I would like it much better if I could just say - hey,how was your day?I've met a really cute guy and I think I want to date him too..maybe I actually could say it and he would be ok with that, but I'm afraid to hurt him. So I would love to hear more about experience with transitioning to polyamory..

I don't know what I would be able to do with out my Hubs for relationship advice ^^; he's super supportive and gives me advice. He's still a bit protective of me though but that's because guys have hurt me and he never wants that to happen again.

The key to a poly relationship is honesty! So if you want to tell him you want to date someone do so and then if he is not comfortable with hearing that he should tell you but as relationships grow people grow and he may not think the same way as he did back then.

Hello all! I was just wondering what types of relationships are you all in? Are you single? Open relationship maybe? I want to know. Why? Because I don't exactly have a normal relationship. I am in what is known as a polyamerous relationship. Its close to a open relationship but its not just about sex. Its about bonding with and loving more then one person. I have been this way for almost 3 years now and it works well for me. So please tell me what works for you guys!!!
Im in a serious relationship. I actually met my boyfriend on MFC and we started dating. Iv'e continued to do it and now I still do. We are so close and so in love, he is so supportive and understanding. I'm sure one day will come when Im not camming, but for now its great. and Doesn't effect my relationship too much. He knows its just a job, and so do ! :)

Reactions: MissBlaire
Polyamory is very evolved in my opinion. Monogamy, polyamory, whatever it is - I think the best relationships are the ones that allow each partner to feel safe and secure enough to explore, grow and try new things. I'm in a monogamous(-ish?) relationship with my SO. We go to sex parties and "swingers" events but don't really consider ourselves full-on swingers.
I love and adore my man, he feels the same about me and we both feel safe enough to explore the many sides of our sexuality.

Hi I am in a committed relationship with options. We are both playful and I love watching him with other females. He also loves watching me with other females. He's fine with other males for me too, but that has not happened in a while. I'm a 100% devoted to him. But I do love my woman. That part is just sex based. The bonding is just the 2 of us. We discussed polyamory but I get too jealous for that.

I'm in a committed polyamorous relationship too :cat: After years of serial monogamy that just never felt ideal, I finally discovered that not only are open relationships possible, but I'm also pansexual! Suddenly my whole life and past struggles with relationships and girls I adored as more than just typical friendship made sense. It's not easy, but it's so worth it to me. I like how it's pushed me to be more honest and communicative with my partners in order to make it all work.

In my current poly relationship, I've been dating my girlfriend for close to two years, and my boyfriend for over a year. I've been going on a lot of dates recently as well, since I'd really like to add one more person to my life :blush:

My fiancé and I are polyamorous. :) We've been together for almost 2 years, and I've been in non-monogamous relationships since I was a teen. I don't have any other serious partners at the moment, and I haven't really been actively looking for a while. It might be nice to add someone to my life eventually but I'm not in any kind of rush.

He does have another ladyfriend who he sees semi-regularly, though, and sometimes we play or just hang out together because it's fun. ^_^

Hello all! I am in a monogamous marriage. We've been together for almost 4 years (married for 6 months). He's the one who suggested camming and is super supportive of me! He has been a user on MFC for a while. It actually has improved our sex life - he definitely has a voyeur streak. He loves knowing that he gets to "share" me. We talk about it often, he comes up with lots of ideas for me. Neither of us is interested in an open relationship situation, but neither of us feel jealous or anything like that. I am totally comfortable with him hanging out with other women, staying at their places and stuff. But honestly we're both just inside cats and find joy and contentedness within each other.

I tell him (and honestly feel) I wouldn't be able to be able to cam if it wasn't for him - not in this positive kind of way. Knowing that I have his love and his support, that I can turn off my cam and just be me 100%, makes this endeavor more sustainable for me.

I definitely feel and know that if it ever got to the point that camming became an issue for him that I would stop. I know that he would not want that to happen in any way and that continuing to openly communicate will keep things working well. I just know that my relationship with him is truly more important. But if I had been camming before I met him...I don't know that I would feel that way. We work well together because we are both practical and don't shy away from difficult situations. Communication is the key to a healthy relationship (imo)

:h:CutieLolo

I'm currently in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship and have been for three years now. I've been in poly relationships since I was a teen. I'm just wired that way, so this is new territory for me. lol

Great to see so many poly people here!

I'm polyamorous with my boyfriend whom I've been with for 5 years. We believe that love and lust is something that can be given to others and shared. So in our relationship I've had girlfriends, boyfriends, and friends with benefits/play partners (BDSM-related). At some point we've also been in a triad but that didn't work out well for other reasons. I'd love to try a triad out again one day but I'm not actively looking.

My husband and I were monogamous for four years, until about six months ago when we decided to open up our relationship. We're still working out the kinks, as he's still working on accepting that we both may have feelings for other people, and that's okay. I do think it's ironic, though, because he's the one who was a little iffy about things and now he gets more play than I do! lol

I am in a monogamous relationship, and have been for three years. It didn't start off that way, because I used to develop feelings for multiple guys at a time and my boyfriend was long distance. He told me I could see anyone I want until we moved in together. I soon found out I had no feelings for anyone else. So at the beginning it was sort of poly-amorous but only for me... because my boyfriend did still refuse to see other girls. He isn't like that anymore, like even if I wanted to film with a girl he wouldn't let me do certain things. Lol. But we are happy.

And it is always about the right vibe. Looks? Pfft! Number one is that vibe. That feeling of synchronicity, in flow. I have to feel it. I am usually VERY upbeat, positive, playful, and mischievous, so they have to appreciate it, and return it. And have a sense of humor and adventure. And then it is hygiene, and health. Looks can fuel things further, sure, but... eh...I do not picture people/faces when I am having sex, I am just completely immersed in the fluidity of it, bathing in the sensual, sensorial and mental... flow.

woah... thank you for explaining that sexuality. Thats what I am. That was excellent.

I would like to say I am monogamous.
I've also been single & dating around, as well as in open/poly relationships, which sometimes worked and sometimes didn't for their own reasons. I liked it when honesty was 100% there, but I feel that is necessary to be happy in any relationship.
I've realized that although I can enjoy open and poly relationships, I am Most happy when I am dedicating my romantic energy to one person.
So I say Monogamous.
However I think it is more complex than that. Its more like... I have... a hierarchy?
Based on trust and many other factors, time, energy output/input, intention, etc.
I want both myself and my SO to freely love others, to spend time with others, and to respect each other by reserving some things to be only between us. Sex or otherwise. Communication is key, and there are many things more intimate than sex.
I suppose you could say I want to reserve my romantic love for one individual, and I want to share many of my other forms of love with them as well as with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.