AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a monogamous relationship for about a year and a half. I met my boyfriend about a year after I started exploring my sexuality and while I had fun in that year I fell in love and camming has been great for both of us. I am a little more open minded than my boyfriend but I respect his wishes to be monogamous so for me I get to interact and be sexual with everyone!

monogamous long term relationship. It's amazing how compatible we are. I've thought that I was in love or with the right person before but until now most tend to walk away when things get rough/don't communicate when they're feeling off about something. He's my best friend. This year will be our 6th year together :) He makes me strive to be more than I was yesterday... each day.

I'm polyamorous with only one partner at the moment. He's the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.

I'm also still married to, but separated for several years from my husband (who is also the father of my two children).

My partner and I have four kids altogether, ages 12, 11, 10, and 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.