AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Remember your first kiss? We know it was awkward, but share the story anyway.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We played a game when i was 6-7 @ recess called kissing bandit. The girls that were the class darlings [even at that age] always tagged me and I had to chase and catch them and kiss them full on the mouth. No tongue or anything ...Funny how you remember things like that. Melanie D. and Cindy C.

First 'real' kiss was when I was 14 @ a HS party. She was "older" @ 15. She had 4 brothers and wasn't shy about physical contact. She was a bit of a tomboy and rough n tumble for such a cute girl. I tried to remember moms teachings of how to treat girls and to be gentle and such. Fuck.... Bess tackled me in the grass and had me pinned face down before I knew what happened. We wrestled long enough to get hot n sweaty. We were just laying there cooling down watching the stars talking and she rolled up on top of me and planted a very tender nice kiss on me. We were still at it 15 minutes later. She got up, took my hand and took me into the pool house where she locked the door and pushed me onto the couch. That was also the first time I got laid. We actually dated all thru that school year and the following summer. Her dad was transferred and that was that. I ran into her during my college years. She was in Dallas and in school @ SMU, working as a stripper @ one of the hi end "limo clubs" to pay for it.
fond memories.... Sigh.

I was 13-years-old. It was my neighbor's best friend. We were playing sardines in our neighborhood. I was hiding under someones porch and he found me first. He said he thought I was pretty. First boy to ever call me pretty too. So I just kissed him. He had braces and it was pretty obvious it was his first time making out. Pretty much chewed on my lips. It hurt.

I told my mom that it was awful and I never want to kiss boys ever again. She said I will have better experiences. Practice makes perfect and if a guy is doing something to you that you don't enjoy, tell him, so he can learn and get better.

I was 13-years-old. It was my neighbor's best friend. We were playing sardines in our neighborhood. I was hiding under someones porch and he found me first. He said he thought I was pretty. First boy to ever call me pretty too. So I just kissed him. He had braces and it was pretty obvious it was his first time making out. Pretty much chewed on my lips. It hurt.

I told my mom that it was awful and I never want to kiss boys ever again. She said I will have better experiences. Practice makes perfect and if a guy is doing something to you that you don't enjoy, tell him, so he can learn and get better.

That's some good mama advice!

In sixth grade, I had been "dating" a boy in the grade below me for about 7 months. We regularly talked on the phone for hours of course, but we really only saw each other at our town's firehall dances which were every other weekend. At one of the dances, I was mad at him because I had found out that he was texting my best friend and kept talking to her while we were at the dance instead of talking to me. Our little song came on, "lips of an angel", so he found me to slow dance. I wouldn't look at him the whole time because I was jealous and whatnot, so apparently that gave him the idea to kiss me. While I wasn't paying any attention. That lasted 1.46 seconds.

Sadly, as soon as my first kiss happened, I felt a shock of disappoint that I knew I'd remember for the rest of my life.
He soon broke up with me to be with my best friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
I was 13 and taking a summer acting class, and there was a 15-year-old guy I was flirting with. We had really good on-stage chemistry, and I thought he was funny but probably too experienced for what I was ready for at the time. On the last day of class, the other kids shut us in the lighting booth and wouldn't let us out until we kissed. We went on one "date" after that and then I never called him back because I was too nervous and he clearly wanted sex.

I vaguely remember? I feel like I should have better memory of it... everyone is supposed to remember their first kiss - lol! I was super nervous because I am shy and awkward in general. I was 15? He invited me back to his place to watch a movie and he kissed me. I believe our teeth may have clanked, and he shoved his tongue down my throat far too aggressively. He tasted absolutely horrid, which likely contributed to me being scared off from boys up until I had my first boyfriend at age 18. I told him I wanted to stop seeing him, and his reply was *Whatever, by the way.. I had a dip (chewing tobac) in when I kissed you*.

I vaguely remember? I feel like I should have better memory of it... everyone is supposed to remember their first kiss - lol! I was super nervous because I am shy and awkward in general. I was 15? He invited me back to his place to watch a movie and he kissed me. I believe our teeth may have clanked, and he shoved his tongue down my throat far too aggressively. He tasted absolutely horrid, which likely contributed to me being scared off from boys up until I had my first boyfriend at age 18. I told him I wanted to stop seeing him, and his reply was *Whatever, by the way.. I had a dip (chewing tobac) in when I kissed you*.

Sometimes you want to see an asterisk at the end of a story like that with the following: "* And then I punched three of his teeth down his throat." Boys can really be crude, huh? I oughtta know, I was a boy once.

Sometimes you want to see an asterisk at the end of a story like that with the following: "* And then I punched three of his teeth down his throat." Boys can really be crude, huh? I oughtta know, I was a boy once.

Muahaha. That would have been an epic ending to an unfortunate first kiss story. I of course, was a chicken-shit and told him I no longer wanted to see him over text :facepalm: I'm sure his teeth have deteriorated without my fist with the help of his dip habit he neglected to inform me of :wacky:

Reactions: eyeteach
Muahaha. That would have been an epic ending to an unfortunate first kiss story. I of course, was a chicken-shit and told him I no longer wanted to see him over text :facepalm: I'm sure his teeth have deteriorated without my fist with the help of his dip habit he neglected to inform me of :wacky:

In all honesty, if he chose tobacco over you then he needed his head examined. You are much more attractive than a can of Copenhagen. (I know, I know...that was a DUH comment but cut me some slack, y'all)

Reactions: Vladlenka
I was 15. I did NOT want to kiss the guy, but my friend was kissing this other guy and I was stuck awkwardly next to the other guy. I have always been corny about first times so when this guy shoved his tongue down my throat I was pissed that it was not the magical experience I'd hoped for. Sigh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.