AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

removed my verification and then blocked my account!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2021
Hello punker barbie

my account was first zeroed out with age verification,the reason "another broadcaster who did not pass the age verification on 09/08/2021 appeared on my broadcast"

I broadcast myself without a face, and therefore every day I went through the verification of the conformity of the broadcaster's image via a mobile device.

on this day on the 9th, I also performed the check and broadcast myself without a break, but after 3 hours I received this warning and that I need to send the ID of a new participant in their opinion who did not pass the age check !after contacting the site's supports, I explained to them that it was impossible, I live alone and no one appeared on my broadcast, and asked to send me a screenshot of this new broadcaster in their opinion, for which I received a complete blocking of my account!!

i lost my money earned, I am not answered by technical support, only automatic letters come that they received my message, but there are no subsequent replies and solutions to this unpleasant situation! Please help me punker barbie resolve this situation, since I did not violate the site rules and always treated with respect for all requirements for web models of this site! !

my nickname: Kelly_hey Your request (18208251)

Last edited:
I have the same issue!
I did not use the account for like 2 days it says that someone appear that has no documents, so i reupload my own documents and they said i was alredy verified, then y try with my friend documents as we were going to stream as couple and they block my account completly!

"We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

then i open a new one and i CANT send my tokens to other accounts im worried fo that money is a lot.

the account names are:
Sweetvayne (Banned one) ticket: Your request (18343042)
Sunset_sage (Tokens one) ticket: Your request (18343192)

Please @punker barbie help me!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.