AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request a streamate tag!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think funny ones as well would be awesome...Nothing insulting, just plain funny. It would be a break from some of the negative ones i received all summer long. My husband and I were brainstorming some awesome nerdy ones the other night that would be funny (he's a total nerd).

Reactions: Sassyava
Hello! I'm about to get online and I'd like some tags! I've been broadcasting for several months now and still don't have any. I'd love it if you could tag these specifically!
Cute
Girl-Next-Door
Fetish
BDSM
JOI
CEI
Femdom
Toys
+anything else you think applies. (I of course withold the right to delete/hide the tag! ;)

Thank you! :)

Hi. My name is SweetBabyDom969 on streammate and I'll be on tomorrow 6pm pacific time (9pm eastern). It would mean a lot if you could tag me as bbw big ass tits smile whatever you see fit. I ask people to tag me but so far 52 people have favorited me and none have tagged me. Thank you.

Hello! I'm about to get online and I'd like some tags! I've been broadcasting for several months now and still don't have any. I'd love it if you could tag these specifically!
Cute
Girl-Next-Door
Fetish
BDSM
JOI
CEI
Femdom
Toys
+anything else you think applies. (I of course withold the right to delete/hide the tag! ;)

Thank you! :)

Yay thank you to everyone who tagged me! I'm about to get online now so if anyone else could add some other tags for me that'd be amazing! :h:

I'm on now and on most nights at this time. If someone could give me some tags that would be loooovely.
CEI, adorable, big eyes, natural tits, whatever you see fits :)

Done... well I hope it worked.

Would love tags back in return, seems guys will thank me and say all this shit and then forget to tag or rate.

Femdom, Petite, Flexible, Aussie, CEI, Adorable, Fiesty, Pretty much anything else you want, I've gone through and tried to do as many other girls as I can - Sharing is caring. :)

Reactions: Worship Jaclyn
I love this thread and this idea. I have a customer account and will happily tag people with whatever they need. As for the ones that I'd like: bootygoddess, assgoddess, JOI, SPH, CEI, fetishfriendly, flexible, twerking. Those are all I can think of for now. I also love funny tags as well, someone tagged me "pirate witch" and I love it, so anything like that.

Ella_Gray.cammodels.com is my SM profile. If you have a custie acct you'll be able to find me as well since I'm geoblocked otherwise. I'm normally online from about 7pm PST.

:h:Oh my gosh! Could someone please tag me?! I don't have many tags yet :angelic:

Streamate/Luna.xo

I'm on right now. I'd like "Goth" "Cute" "Big eyes" "curvy" as they are tags I lost in the transition to boleyn models.

Hehe I'm in Utah. Close, right?

Edit: Please come up here! I'd let you have my bed :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.