AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Request to Unban My Account

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
1
0
0
Hi,

l'm wondering if it would be possible to request that my account, vivibunnyxo, to be unbanned.

I was informed that:
Activity on your account has been flagged as violating Chaturbate’s Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account has been banned.You have violated the following guideline:
Broadcasting television shows or movies is not allowed. You should only be broadcasting yourself and/or content you have created and 100% own.


The content I was broadcasting was my own content, so I feel that the ban was unfair. Also, it appears my mod was banned as well, worthygirth. If it's possible, unban them as well.

@punker barbie if you can assist in any way, I would truly appreciate the help!

Thank you!
- VV!
 
Hi,

l'm wondering if it would be possible to request that my account, vivibunnyxo, to be unbanned.

I was informed that:
Activity on your account has been flagged as violating Chaturbate’s Terms and Conditions. As a result, your account has been banned.You have violated the following guideline:
Broadcasting television shows or movies is not allowed. You should only be broadcasting yourself and/or content you have created and 100% own.


The content I was broadcasting was my own content, so I feel that the ban was unfair. Also, it appears my mod was banned as well, worthygirth. If it's possible, unban them as well.

@punker barbie if you can assist in any way, I would truly appreciate the help!

Thank you!
- VV!
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25971839
 
Upvote 0