AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Resolutions... Gone Sexual!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I've been thinking about resolutions, and it occurred to me that maybe some folks out there might have some that are a bit sexier than losing those pounds or making more money. How do folks aim to expand or improve their sex life in the coming year?

I've been thinking about resolutions, and it occurred to me that maybe some folks out there might have some that are a bit sexier than losing those pounds or making more money. How do folks aim to expand or improve their sex life in the coming year?
What sex life? ...It's been 8 months... so hmmm, I guess having one again?

deanwipingeyescrying.gif

For myself, I'm kinda hoping 2017 will be a year for adventurousness for me. Due to a very long stretch of chronic illness that I now seem to be on an upswing out of, my libido had been pretty much dormant. But lately, urges have been making themselves known again. Along with those urges, I've actually had a few intriguing realizations about my tastes, and gosh if I don't want to explore what it all means. I've spent so much of the last decade cooped up, it would be lovely to get out and have a little fun.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I hope to become more comfortable in my body and on camera. I also really want to become more sexual in general. I've improved so much so far this year. Last year I was almost convinced I was asexual and I was also super shy. Literally too shy to have any nude photos online. I was petrified by the idea of someone leaking my nudes. Now I put them out there myself and I'm super proud of how nice the photos have turned out. I'm so much happier with who I am now

My sexual resolution is to try domming someone. I'm hella subby, and I'm the submissive in the relationship I'm in, but I once dominated my partner a long ass time ago before our dynamic was in place, and I enjoyed that. So I want to try that again and try spanking someone else because I love when I'm spanked and you can see the marks and I just want to consensually try that and watch marks form and pin someone down and just fuck em, ya know. I'm super glad I can explore these things with my partner tho :) I found a goddamn unicorn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.