AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Revolut

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
587
1
184
111
Hi, I found out today that I can use a Revolut account to verify my address on Streamate.com. Does anyone have any experience with this?
I was told that if I downloaded Revolut—and maybe some other program to make it run in English—the site would approve it without any issues; I’m not entirely sure if that’s actually true, though, and I’m a bit reluctant to do it, but if it were the last resort, I’d probably give it a try. Thank you for the advice.
 
Hi there!

Good news: a Revolut bank statement is perfectly fine as proof of address on Streamate, and you don't need to download any extra program to make it work. Just the statement itself, as long as it ticks a few boxes.

It needs to be in your own name (the same one you used at sign-up), your address has to be clearly visible on it, and it should be no older than 90 days. It also helps if it shows recent transactions. Upload it as a PDF, since screenshots can't be accepted.

If you'd rather use something else, a utility bill with the same details works too.

You'll find all the verification details here: https://streamatehelp.com/payment-verification-kyc/

And if anything goes wrong during the upload, just let us know and we'll gladly take a look. Good luck with your sign-up!
 
Upvote 0
Ahoj!

Dobrá zpráva: výpis z bankovního účtu Revolut je naprosto v pořádku jako doklad o adrese na Streamate a nemusíte si stahovat žádný další program, aby fungoval. Stačí samotný výpis, pokud splňuje několik podmínek.

Musí být na vaše jméno (stejné, jaké jste použili při registraci), vaše adresa na něm musí být jasně viditelná a neměl by být starší než 90 dní. Je také vhodné, pokud zobrazuje nedávné transakce. Nahrajte jej jako PDF, protože snímky obrazovky nemohou být akceptovány.

Pokud byste raději použili něco jiného, funguje i účet za energie se stejnými údaji.

Veškeré podrobnosti k ověření naleznete zde: https://streamatehelp.com/payment-verification-kyc/

A pokud se během nahrávání něco pokazí, dejte nám vědět a my se na to rádi podíváme. Hodně štěstí s registrací!
 
Upvote 0