AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rina_lezah account banned bc misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2023
Hello. My account is Rina_Lezah and its banned.
I broadcast in the “mistress”, “humiliation” and “Femdom” categories.

In no case did I wanted to offend anyone outside the context of the role-playing game. I have zero tolerance for such actions.

I always ask a person what his fetishes are, and humiliate him ONLY if he says that humiliation is one of them. Everything is agreed in advance. They willingly pay for that role-playing games themselves after we talk about what is normal for them and discuss the boundaries.

I saw other mistresses do that as well.

I have a token poll with the words loser and gentleman, which means that if someone voted for loser, we are conducting a bdsm ROLE-PLAYING GAME.

Lovers of various humiliations come to the bdsm category. For example, "losers", "dogs", "pigs", "atm, "slaves", "cuckolds".

It was invented a long time ago and not by me. I have a community of viewers who love these fetishes and even show it in their nicknames, for example.

I really love and respect my viewers. People find them “strange", that's why they come to my streams and are not afraid to be judged or something.
With me they are happy to explore all their “wrong” fetishes. They come to me and find what they need.

We have become friends with many members, and we have strong relationships outside of role-playing games.

And that’s where misunderstanding occurs.
Chaturbate thought I humiliate one of the viewers outside agreement on that and role play.
I don’t no what to do now. This is my only job. I don't have anything else. I respect and appreciate this site. I love my community. I live in exile for my views against Putin. I won't have anything to eat and my life be over.
What can I do.

There is no ticket number in support as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.