AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Romantics?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
As a romantic, sexy to me is someone with an open and honest heart.

Faking it is fun too, anyone else into taking it too far emotionally? (user or model)

Hmm, I like romantic chat but I'm not sure what you mean by taking it too far emotionally.

I'm of the impression that anything that could fit under "romantic" needs to stay far far far away from cam sites, unless taken off site with no money involved. GF experience is a fetish, I know but...

q8SByNc.jpg

JoleneBrody said:
I'm of the impression that anything that could fit under "romantic" needs to stay far far far away from cam sites, unless taken off site with no money involved. GF experience is a fetish, I know but...

q8SByNc.jpg

GF Experience was not quite my thing, romantic to me might include many/ most fetishes (Dominance/ Submission both require that emotional element). I sort of agree from experience that cam sites and romantic don't fit well together, but when it comes to sexuality you tend to take it where you find it :oops: . I can never get off without some element of emotion attached to it, it is just too boring without.

Hell no. Ain't nobody got time for romance online. I'd rather eat my catfish than get blue balls from it. :snooty:

I think the romantic experience can be wonderful to brighten one's experience. However, romance is serious stuff on cam. People become very involved. It's taxing to have to feign romance and it feels so disingenuous. The backlash of becoming disinterested or ending the relationship is damaging. Romance is a life experience, and playing personas feels like a bad thing. I'm sure it can be done, but I wash my hands of it - for personal life only.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Cheren said:
I think the romantic experience can be wonderful to brighten one's experience. However, romance is serious stuff on cam. People become very involved. It's taxing to have to feign romance and it feels so disingenuous. The backlash of becoming disinterested or ending the relationship is damaging. Romance is a life experience, and playing personas feels like a bad thing. I'm sure it can be done, but I wash my hands of it - for personal life only.
Adore how beautifully you responded to my question, thx C.

Rose said:
Hell no. Ain't nobody got time for romance online. I'd rather eat my catfish than get blue balls from it. :snooty:
Rose said:
Honestly, I'd pick up dog poop off the street with my bare hands if that's what I had to do to provide for Spawn.
You lead an interesting life Rose. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.