AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room Helper Needs Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2014
So I'm usually a room helper in a certain model's room and i frequently get flagged for spam by MFC. I get kicked off and can't log back on. Then i have to email them and they have to fix it. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, and I don't know how to permanently fix this. :crybaby:

penisaurus_ said:
So I'm usually a room helper in a certain model's room and i frequently get flagged for spam by MFC. I get kicked off and can't log back on. Then i have to email them and they have to fix it. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, and I don't know how to permanently fix this. :crybaby:
Since the whole 'Trums2 skype' annoyance they just started this spam filter I believe. Can you tell us more about what you're doing in the room? Are you posting the same thing a lot? Same message over and over? List of videos. Topic... Just curious about the timing that trips it.

penisaurus_ said:

If you are over-promoting a model within her room with continuous messages then you deserve to get kicked off. That is irritating shit to most members, never mind MFC. :angry4:

Reactions: JickyJuly
I'm just keeping track of a secret number game. All I do is post the numbers that have already been tipped so people know what to tip. I have talked to other guys that do similar things in other rooms and they have not had this problem.

I don't think it's because you're posting messages too fast, it's probably because you're posting the same message over and over (which may be needed in a fast paced room).

I'm sure
we all
have seen members
who tend
to write
like this
when
posting in public
chat
and they never
get flagged
for spam
because every entry
is different
than the last
to the point
where there is a whole
page of messages
just like this
filling up the screen
all from one person.

That said, it seems like you need to vary what you say. Maybe have several messages ready for copy and paste, use one a minute? I would definitely ask MFC Support if they know how long of an interval you need to wait, and explain that you're helping out a model. If you have to post the message VERY frequently because there is that much chatter in the room, I imagine that she's rather successful, and they'd be more willing to help get an answer for you regarding that.

Good luck!

The only time I post is to update after a tip or it has been a while and the chat has scrolled the list off screen. The chat can go by pretty fast in this room. I will try all of your suggestions and also maybe tell people to ask me when they want to see the list.
I have emailed mfc and they have been very unhelpful. She is pretty successful so... idk. Thanks for your responses. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.