AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Room topic and games to play

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2020
Hello fellow MFC models!
Can you please help a greener than green newbie that is bumbling her way through this system for the first time? I am struggling with room topics and games that will keep the clients interested. I have had some people say that the room topic is specifically for what it says obviously what you would like to speak about that night.. then I have had all the people say that in the room topic you put how much tokens you want to charge for certain things? So would that be four different games that I come up with does that go in the room topic as well? Please help! 🙏

When I started on MFC I watched a lot of other cam models and read their topic as a reference of what to do. I would suggest check them out and then work on your own style. And yes, if I am in a token site I do put the goal tokens too.

Hello fellow MFC models!
Can you please help a greener than green newbie that is bumbling her way through this system for the first time? I am struggling with room topics and games that will keep the clients interested. I have had some people say that the room topic is specifically for what it says obviously what you would like to speak about that night.. then I have had all the people say that in the room topic you put how much tokens you want to charge for certain things? So would that be four different games that I come up with does that go in the room topic as well? Please help! 🙏
I suggest u sit down and spend a few hours watching MFC to get a feel for how topics are used.

Typically, you use them to post your countdown (mfc web broadcaster has this built in), what you're doing on cam and often any specials etc.

don't overthink it, just think what is the key info you want people to have when they enter your room that time!

I am not model but a viewer and this is what I saw the other day and it appeared to really work great for her. I saw girl talking about buying a car and the chat lit up - nothing guys like more than buying cars. If i was her I'd keep thinking and asking about buying that car for 3 years =) I rarely join chat and i was busy typing - 2016 lexus - dealer certified - get free warranty - its 1/2 price of new one =) hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.