AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rude regular

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Goodmorning beautiful people!

I need opinions on something and thought I would ask here.
I have a regular member in my room who I had a few fallouts with already and have told him I'm blocking him on the next one forever. He is a big part of my room and loosing him and his contribution would be really bad for me, but, I mentally can't deal with this guy. The comments he makes are sometimes so rude I want to punch him in the face 😅🤣 lucky for him it's an online thing this!
He is the oldest member in my room, well over 60 and I'd expect some sort of maturity from him, especially when it comes to my work, but he tends to act like a silly teenager more than anything when something isn't his way.

Previous fallout were about him asking me to meet constantly and me having to enforce my boundary pretty harshly & him whining he's tipping me too much and is running out of money - I never asked for any tips or forced anyone to tip me for anything! Of course I was upset and annoyed at why is he discussing his financial issues with me / complaining that I'm too expensive etc. If it was a case of - " something personal came up and I'll be tipping a lot less for a while" then I'd say sure no problem and sorry to hear, and get on with my life. But it was - " I have tipped you xxx amount and now I can't tip because its too much and I don't have money now because I keep buying tokens because of you, you took all my money" .... dude??? I find that so rude! Anyway, not long after ( maybe 2 or so days) I catch the guy tipping another model up into thousands just after he was complaining that I basically made him broke, so I called him out on it and told him he's no longer welcome in my room. He managed to somehow apologise, I actually don't even know why I even let him back to my room but I did. Another constant issue is him complaining my stream is laggy, 9/10 times I know and if I can fix it, i do, but I can't help that sometimes servers won't connect steadily and the site likes to kick me off the stream for it, or lag every now and then. It's not me, and I apologise every time and ask for patience. No one else has an issue with it but this guy, constantly saying " stream is laggy" " you're glitching" and then leaving in a huff because the "lag is putting me off" booo..grow up and just leave, not annoy me then leave 🙄

Now to yesterdays issue:

I recently started working multiple sites trying to get them to pick up and work for me. I have told all my regulars what I'm doing and told them which sites and what usernames I have, in case my main site is too glitchy or something, they can watch somewhere else. Most of them have accounts on all the sites I work on and also tokens so it's not like they can't play anywhere they want really. I didn't see a problem with it till yesterday.
Last night I worked 4 sites and got tipped 700tk on one for toy control - that's a good amount of money and of course I said yes when the guy asked if its possible. Usually I don't do toy control because people take it too far and want to do it for 30+ min which kills my room, but this guy wanted like 10 min so I said fine.
I said "guys, toy control now" and everyone in my room knows tips go into queue if they tip during. Theres the lovense panel overlay too on my stream and it clearly said the toy was controlled.

I was doing the show and this regular was tipping on my main site and reached a goal. When the control finished I went straight to doing the goal and that's when his tips started coming through. I was happy, I just got paid a lot for the control and I got some extras to keep me entertained while I'm doing my goal. Good stuff no? Well, apparently not!

The regular asked ' why are tips only coming through now?'
So I answered because I work 4 sites..
He goes " that sucks!"
😳😳😳 I asked why and
He said " not complaining. if I think I'm tipping it's for now, not for 10 min in the future"

( notice how "not complaining" doesn't fit into his complaint there! Because I said if he will whine I'll block him after previous fallouts)
It wasn't 10 min since he tipped me, it was like 5 or less, and I was doing a dildo cumshow, that we haven't reached with any of my goals, but thought I'd do it since the other site guy was controlling the toy and I gave them a basically free cumshow for the rest of the sites!

I just wrote bye and banned him as I was really annoyed, upset that he always said he supports me in everything and hopes I am successful, and when I do have a busy night, he acts like a kid who got his lollipop stolen! It was a total mood killer that he said basically me earning money sucks, lol.

What do you guys think about this situation? Am I overreacting? I do have a bit of resentment because he has ruined a few streams for me with his constant complaining... maybe I acted too fast, harsh? After all this, what would you guys do? Unblock and explain why you banned, and let him back if he behaves, and another one and he's gone.. or just leave banned and no explanation. Block on social media too and move on? He's got my WhatsApp, snap, is in all my fan clubs and tips well, but fuck me if I can deal with this in a sensitive manner... I'm kinda over it all now!

Please, I'm loosing my mind!

What do you guys think about this situation? Am I overreacting? I do have a bit of resentment because he has ruined a few streams for me with his constant complaining... maybe I acted too fast, harsh? After all this, what would you guys do? Unblock and explain why you banned, and let him back if he behaves, and another one and he's gone.. or just leave banned and no explanation. Block on social media too and move on? He's got my WhatsApp, snap, is in all my fan clubs and tips well, but fuck me if I can deal with this in a sensitive manner... I'm kinda over it all now!

He's manipulating you. It sounds like the aggravation isn't worth it for you based on what you wrote. I would suggest that you leave him blocked and move on, it's only going to continue no matter what he promises. No customer worth keeping should make you feel the things you described.

I have a regular member in my room who I had a few fallouts with already and have told him I'm blocking him on the next one forever. He is a big part of my room and loosing him and his contribution would be really bad for me, but, I mentally can't deal with this guy. The comments he makes are sometimes so rude I want to punch him in the face 😅🤣 lucky for him it's an online thing this!
He is the oldest member in my room, well over 60 and I'd expect some sort of maturity from him, especially when it comes to my work, but he tends to act like a silly teenager more than anything when something isn't his way.

Previous fallout were about him asking me to meet constantly and me having to enforce my boundary pretty harshly & him whining he's tipping me too much and is running out of money - I never asked for any tips or forced anyone to tip me for anything! Of course I was upset and annoyed at why is he discussing his financial issues with me / complaining that I'm too expensive etc. If it was a case of - " something personal came up and I'll be tipping a lot less for a while" then I'd say sure no problem and sorry to hear, and get on with my life. But it was - " I have tipped you xxx amount and now I can't tip because its too much and I don't have money now because I keep buying tokens because of you, you took all my money" .... dude??? I find that so rude! Anyway, not long after ( maybe 2 or so days) I catch the guy tipping another model up into thousands just after he was complaining that I basically made him broke, so I called him out on it and told him he's no longer welcome in my room. He managed to somehow apologise, I actually don't even know why I even let him back to my room but I did. Another constant issue is him complaining my stream is laggy, 9/10 times I know and if I can fix it, i do, but I can't help that sometimes servers won't connect steadily and the site likes to kick me off the stream for it, or lag every now and then. It's not me, and I apologise every time and ask for patience. No one else has an issue with it but this guy, constantly saying " stream is laggy" " you're glitching" and then leaving in a huff because the "lag is putting me off" booo..grow up and just leave, not annoy me then leave 🙄

Now to yesterdays issue:

I recently started working multiple sites trying to get them to pick up and work for me. I have told all my regulars what I'm doing and told them which sites and what usernames I have, in case my main site is too glitchy or something, they can watch somewhere else. Most of them have accounts on all the sites I work on and also tokens so it's not like they can't play anywhere they want really. I didn't see a problem with it till yesterday.
Last night I worked 4 sites and got tipped 700tk on one for toy control - that's a good amount of money and of course I said yes when the guy asked if its possible. Usually I don't do toy control because people take it too far and want to do it for 30+ min which kills my room, but this guy wanted like 10 min so I said fine.
I said "guys, toy control now" and everyone in my room knows tips go into queue if they tip during. Theres the lovense panel overlay too on my stream and it clearly said the toy was controlled.

I was doing the show and this regular was tipping on my main site and reached a goal. When the control finished I went straight to doing the goal and that's when his tips started coming through. I was happy, I just got paid a lot for the control and I got some extras to keep me entertained while I'm doing my goal. Good stuff no? Well, apparently not!

He goes " that sucks!"
😳😳😳 I asked why and
He said " not complaining. if I think I'm tipping it's for now, not for 10 min in the future"

( notice how "not complaining" doesn't fit into his complaint there! Because I said if he will whine I'll block him after previous fallouts)
It wasn't 10 min since he tipped me, it was like 5 or less, and I was doing a dildo cumshow, that we haven't reached with any of my goals, but thought I'd do it since the other site guy was controlling the toy and I gave them a basically free cumshow for the rest of the sites!

I just wrote bye and banned him as I was really annoyed, upset that he always said he supports me in everything and hopes I am successful, and when I do have a busy night, he acts like a kid who got his lollipop stolen! It was a total mood killer that he said basically me earning money sucks, lol.

I am a user so I cannot really speak to his monetary worth as a tipper / regular vs his behaviour. Am I correct that you have given him many chances already? Banned and allowed him back again? If so it seems that he is not a guy who can learn from these censures.

With the way you have described the scenario with your stream to multiple sites, you have conducted yourself in a perfectly professional manner: explaining to your regulars what you are doing (not that they are "entitled" to that, but as a user, I would appreciate it) and keeping well on top of the "conflicting" goals / tips etc from the multiple sites.

Basically, although I don't like to judge others too harshly (I am far from perfect myself although I work on it everyday) it seems to me that he is a liability. He certainly does not show signs of truly being a supportive friend/user/member to you.

I think you know what you have to do 🫂

(Oh! that is not me saying hug him! It is me giving a supportive virtual hug while suggesting that you ban his saggy old spotty arse!! :rofl: )

People like this will never change, they will continue to repeat the passive-aggressive behaviour rants, followed by insincere apology, and so it goes on.
It is incredibly emotionally draining on you, and almost certainly lowering the enjoyment levels of at least some of your other supporters in the room too.
Sending you a big hug!

People like this will never change, they will continue to repeat the passive-aggressive behaviour rants, followed by insincere apology, and so it goes on.
It is incredibly emotionally draining on you, and almost certainly lowering the enjoyment levels of at least some of your other supporters in the room too.
Sending you a big hug!
It's heart breaking when chances are thrown back in your face, but short-term pain can mean long-term gain.

He's manipulating you. It sounds like the aggravation isn't worth it for you based on what you wrote. I would suggest that you leave him blocked and move on, it's only going to continue no matter what he promises. No customer worth keeping should make you feel the things you described.
Thank you for your advice. I allowed it for way too long it seems like. 🙁

I am a user so I cannot really speak to his monetary worth as a tipper / regular vs his behaviour. Am I correct that you have given him many chances already? Banned and allowed him back again? If so it seems that he is not a guy who can learn from these censures.

With the way you have described the scenario with your stream to multiple sites, you have conducted yourself in a perfectly professional manner: explaining to your regulars what you are doing (not that they are "entitled" to that, but as a user, I would appreciate it) and keeping well on top of the "conflicting" goals / tips etc from the multiple sites.

Basically, although I don't like to judge others too harshly (I am far from perfect myself although I work on it everyday) it seems to me that he is a liability. He certainly does not show signs of truly being a supportive friend/user/member to you.

I think you know what you have to do 🫂

(Oh! that is not me saying hug him! It is me giving a supportive virtual hug while suggesting that you ban his saggy old spotty arse!! :rofl: )
Yes, that's right. About 3 or 4 times now had a fallout and I told him to get lost but every time he somehow plays on my nice side and my sensibility and gets back in.

Thanks for your advice. And for the hug! Hugs back 🤗 🥰

Sending you a big hug!
Thank you. I was hoping he would finally understand and also support me in working so many sites and wanting to be successful at this, but I was wrong I guess. Thanks for the hug, hugs back 🤗 😘

Yes, that's right. About 3 or 4 times now had a fallout and I told him to get lost but every time he somehow plays on my nice side and my sensibility and gets back in.

Thanks for your advice. And for the hug! Hugs back 🤗 🥰
Not my (or anyone's) place to tell you... but.... Boot his arse to the kerb ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Just from how exhausted and frustrated you sound talking about him, it sounds like a permanent ban is the right move
It wasn't the first time he made me tear up on cam, and for all the wrong reasons... 😞 thank you for the advice

Not my (or anyone's) place to tell you... but.... Boot his arse to the kerb ;)
You always make me laugh, even when you're not directly speaking to me - thank you Ozzie, much appreciated 😘 I'll keep him banned!

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Girl ban him. Im already exhausted by him and i haven't gotten to read the real issue it.

He said he ran out of money, so you will be doing him a favor. 💁🏼‍♀️

Girl ban him. Im already exhausted by him and i haven't gotten to read the real issue it.

He said he ran out of money, so you will be doing him a favor. 💁🏼‍♀️

I agree. Quite aside from his being so toxic, the fact that he's complaining about the money he's spending says that he's spending more than he can really afford. Since it can't last, there probably isn't much opportunity cost in any case.

Reactions: melanieoncam
You definitely did the right thing.

I used to agonize over banning like that but then one day I realized I'm actually disrespecting my loyal polite supporters by giving customers like this my attention. It's not only good for my mental health to ban them and instead give my full attention to those who treat me better, it's also good for my finances because I'm happier and stay on cam longer.

I am also a member, not a model, but I am sincerely sorry you had to deal with this. This is passive-aggressive abuse that is not going to stop. Your peace of mind far outweighs any monetary loss, that I am sure can be replaced. The fact that he made you tear up on cam, and essentially chased you from your own room would be more than enough for me to justify a ban. You don't need this, you work hard enough.
As for his spending habits, I have no sympathy whatsoever. I was in PM with my friend this morning. She was upset that she banned a user that she had been on good terms with for a year. Because he has tipped her well in the past, he felt he should be exempt from the flat rate fee she recently added to start a Pvt show. When she told him that was not the case, he got rude and abusive. As she said to me, you don't work for charity. If you can't afford the tokens, you shouldn't be on the site. Period. I hope things get better for you. You do not deserve the abuse.🫂

Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately, before I managed to ban him on WhatsApp, he sent a message saying he's " inconsolable and physically sick", along with some very questionable explanation of why he said what he said.
I guess I just want to say I've been feeling quite down all day over this and am not sure if I did the right thing despite all of you trying to knock some common sense into me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Staying strong, will keep him banned.. I don't like when people abuse my sensitivity 🥲

Thanks everyone!
Unfortunately, before I managed to ban him on WhatsApp, he sent a message saying he's " inconsolable and physically sick", along with some very questionable explanation of why he said what he said.
I guess I just want to say I've been feeling quite down all day over this and am not sure if I did the right thing despite all of you trying to knock some common sense into me 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
Staying strong, will keep him banned.. I don't like when people abuse my sensitivity 🥲
Yes please stay strong. He is clearly a manipulator.

Thanks everyone!
There's a big difference between being irritable because you don't feel well and what he was doing. He apparently wasn't too "inconsolable and physically sick" to haul himself online and make you miserable.

Stick with it, you'll feel better about it soon.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, if he told you he’s “inconsolable and physically sick” over being banned from your cam page, that seems like a great reason to keep him banned.

If he’s actually those things, then he was too attached to you and probably needs to be forced to back off, for his own good and yours. If he’s exaggerating, then he’s trying to manipulate you for sympathy.

Either explanation is a good reason to keep him banned.

Now to yesterdays issue:

He goes " that sucks!"
😳😳😳 I asked why and

Not an overreaction at all. You've given him chances and warned him, and he still acted like a whiney little 5-year old with a tantrum. And even if you did unblock him to explain, you probably wouldn't get an apology from him. He'd probably just say something like "WOW, I can't believe you blocked me after all I've done for you." 🙄 As if being a big spender gives one the right to behave badly.

And I totally would've called him out too for that whole 'Complaining that I made him broke, but then seeing him tip another model tons right after' thing. I hate it when members lie to me about stuff like that, and I've called out members too for doing similar. Tip whoever the fuck you want, sure. But don't make a point of coming into my room with some sob story for not tipping (Dropping hints that you'd like a freebie just because you'd tipped me some other time. 🙄...Mf'er, this ain't the CVS ExtraBucks program...lol), and then let me catch you showering some other chick with tokens.

And I totally would've called him out too for that whole 'Complaining that I made him broke, but then seeing him tip another model tons right after' thing. I hate it when members lie to me about stuff like that, and I've called out members too for doing similar. Tip whoever the fuck you want, sure. But don't make a point of coming into my room with some sob story for not tipping (Dropping hints that you'd like a freebie just because you'd tipped me some other time. 🙄

For real. As if being a grown-ass man without the self control to budget his money isn’t the true reason he is “broke.”

I don’t know about that guy, but nobody forces me to log onto cam sites and buy tokens. That’s my call (and if I overspend, my fault). Guilt tripping any model for that is bullshit.

Ban him, block him. Report him if he tries to get through with another user name.
If you can provide evidence to the sites you are on of any current, past or future harassment or whatnot from the user, sites like CB will actually ban their IP and any credit cards they happen to use. Shocking, I know.

Ban him, block him. Report him if he tries to get through with another user name.
If you can provide evidence to the sites you are on of any current, past or future harassment or whatnot from the user, sites like CB will actually ban their IP and any credit cards they happen to use. Shocking, I know.
This guy has been an over emotional manipulative prick. But I don’t think, in a cam site’s perspective at least, he’s showed harassment to the point of being IP banned from the site.

Thanks everyone!

I'm sorry you have to be subjected to this. I'm sure you will feel much better now that you have cut him off. He is just childish and petulant and has issues and he was that way long before you ever met him and he will continue to be that way with people. And he will continue to be lonely and miserable in his life.

Reactions: MarieElise
he sent a message saying he's " inconsolable and physically sick", along with some very questionable explanation of why he said what he said.
all part of the strategy with such manipulative people, to get you to feel pity for them. Behave poorly, apologise, excuse, plead for forgiveness....... and then always REPEAT.
Did he care if you might've been inconsolable, after he dumped all that blame $hit on you? No way. It's emotional abuse.

Yeah, if he told you he’s “inconsolable and physically sick” over being banned from your cam page, that seems like a great reason to keep him banned.

If he’s actually those things, then he was too attached to you and probably needs to be forced to back off, for his own good and yours. If he’s exaggerating, then he’s trying to manipulate you for sympathy.

Either explanation is a good reason to keep him banned.
He kept trying to meet up with me and "look into my eyes" man, look into my eyes on your screen...it was hard to set that boundary with him and he kept pushing it until I blocked him, it thankfully stopped, but then kept calling me his best friend ( I barely spoke to him at all at that stage, he was tipping well but I did not like him at all) so I guess you're right. I suspect it's both of those, he likes to overreact to everything.

Not an overreaction at all. You've given him chances and warned him, and he still acted like a whiney little 5-year old with a tantrum. And even if you did unblock him to explain, you probably wouldn't get an apology from him. He'd probably just say something like "WOW, I can't believe you blocked me after all I've done for you." 🙄 As if being a big spender gives one the right to behave badly.

And I totally would've called him out too for that whole 'Complaining that I made him broke, but then seeing him tip another model tons right after' thing. I hate it when members lie to me about stuff like that, and I've called out members too for doing similar. Tip whoever the fuck you want, sure. But don't make a point of coming into my room with some sob story for not tipping (Dropping hints that you'd like a freebie just because you'd tipped me some other time. 🙄...Mf'er, this ain't the CVS ExtraBucks program...lol), and then let me catch you showering some other chick with tokens.
Hah.. I blocked him once because he was taking up top much of my time and not paying for it, thinking because he tipped well on my show I somehow owed him the rest of my day for chatting/sexting and exchanging pics and vids. I told him after a while and feeling a little burnt out he has to pay 35 tk for me to keep talking - I said that to see if he would tip me or throw a tantrum and kept it at a ridiculously low amount.
After all day, still no tokens ( come on, 35 tokens!!) I didnt ban him on the cam site so he could tip, and he told me there:
What the hell is going on, I'm so sick of it! Stop with the ignoring! I know at least 3 other people don't pay. I thought we were friends!

Imagine my face reading that😳
Btw, I make everyone pay for a GFE, which is what he essentially wanted.

That was another fallout after which I've let him back in - now thinking of it, for unknown reasons 🤣

all part of the strategy with such manipulative people, to get you to feel pity for them. Behave poorly, apologise, excuse, plead for forgiveness....... and then always REPEAT.
Did he care if you might've been inconsolable, after he dumped all that blame $hit on you? No way. It's emotional abuse.
No, he didn't. Getting an apology out of him for the first few fallouts was like trying to create world peace. Literally. Took him days before he apologised, after trying to blame it all on me.

I see it now folks.. I'm a dumbass🤣 talking to you and getting some outsider input has made me realise just how much I was wrong for keeping him around.
All good in Lexis world, moving on and forgetting he exists 💪🏻

I don't have any input that hasn't already been said, but one thing I have learned on these sites, a lot of the older guys are usually the more rude and immature ones, bizarrely.
Maybe I am hanging out in the wrong rooms, but this is what I see - and it's on multiple sites, not just one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Status
Not open for further replies.