AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rules

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2021
Hello shirley, could you help me again so that the support will answer me, my question number is 18520036. I contacted support because I need to find out information about the sale of OnlyFans, I created a paid account and put my photos and videos there, my content is available only after paying for a subscription.There are no specifics in the chaturbat rules, perhaps you can help me figure it out before the answer is given.Thank you as always beautiful Shirley)

Hello shirley, could you help me again so that the support will answer me, my question number is 18520036. I contacted support because I need to find out information about the sale of OnlyFans, I created a paid account and put my photos and videos there, my content is available only after paying for a subscription.There are no specifics in the chaturbat rules, perhaps you can help me figure it out before the answer is given.Thank you as always beautiful Shirley)

From my understanding, you ARE allowed to share your OnlyFans link and other similar sites providing you do not STREAM LIVE from such a site.
OnlyFans has an option to do live streaming, so as long as you do not do this, you're fine to have it posted.

Sites that are "exact" competitors or are solely for video streaming (other camsites, Skype, etc) are not allowed. This is what has been explained to me in the past, but I will let @punker barbie respond with a definitive answer as obviously, rules constantly evolve and change. But everyone has OF nowadays, they would be banning everyone if so.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
From my understanding, you ARE allowed to share your OnlyFans link and other similar sites providing you do not STREAM LIVE from such a site.
OnlyFans has an option to do live streaming, so as long as you do not do this, you're fine to have it posted.

Sites that are "exact" competitors or are solely for video streaming (other camsites, Skype, etc) are not allowed. This is what has been explained to me in the past, but I will let @punker barbie respond with a definitive answer as obviously, rules constantly evolve and change. But everyone has OF nowadays, they would be banning everyone if so.
Thank you for your answer, and typing on the site and paying off the site with non-tokens does not count? It also claims that payment on the site is only tokens, and this results from providing a link to another payment

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer, and typing on the site and paying off the site with non-tokens does not count? It also claims that payment on the site is only tokens, and this results from providing a link to another payment

You can make OnlyFans and other social media etc that are not competitors show in your "social media" section and charge for them, but accepting payment through tokens and then going to Skype is prohibited on Chaturbate.
They used to allow it,or at least not be so strict with it, but I think more and more people started to do it and have problems so then they got much stricter with it saying not to do it

Upvote 0

Yes, I would probably double-check with Shirley on that before risking it, because like you said...OF does offer live streaming, even though a lot of OF creators don't use it. I'd hate for this to be one more stupid reason for someone to get banned from CB.

Upvote 0
Yes, I would probably double-check with Shirley on that before risking it, because like you said...OF does offer live streaming, even though a lot of OF creators don't use it. I'd hate for this to be one more stupid reason for someone to get banned from CB.
Thank you very much for your answer, yes, I can't set up my only fans social network because I'm worried about the rules.. So far, no one has responded to my message, everything is written very difficult in the chatura rules. I hope shili will answer me or help me contact support, it seemed fucked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
You can make OnlyFans and other social media etc that are not competitors show in your "social media" section and charge for them, but accepting payment through tokens and then going to Skype is prohibited on Chaturbate.
They used to allow it,or at least not be so strict with it, but I think more and more people started to do it and have problems so then they got much stricter with it saying not to do it
And where is it better to post a link to your only fans? How do you do it, please share? Thank you very much for the answer

Upvote 0

Thank you very much for your answer, yes, I can't set up my only fans social network because I'm worried about the rules.. So far, no one has responded to my message, everything is written very difficult in the chatura rules. I hope shili will answer me or help me contact support, it seemed fucked up.

Here is a screenshot from a PM from August 2020 confirming/stating OnlyFans (and SextPanther) are allowed, but the rules may have changed since BUt I think they are the same since every model HAS an OF these days:
sextpanther_onlyfans_ACF.png

As for your second question, just an URL to it in your profile will be great, nothing fancy just say something like:
Check out my Onlyfans for exclusive content: Onlyfans URL here

And then add it to a rotating notifier in your public chat too.

Upvote 0
Here is a screenshot from a PM from August 2020 confirming/stating OnlyFans (and SextPanther) are allowed, but the rules may have changed since BUt I think they are the same since every model HAS an OF these days:
View attachment 90555

As for your second question, just an URL to it in your profile will be great, nothing fancy just say something like:
Check out my Onlyfans for exclusive content: Onlyfans URL here

And then add it to a rotating notifier in your public chat too.
Thank you for the answer.Is it not worth adding a button with a link or inserting a text with a link into the obs?Autumn a large number does just that.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the answer.Is it not worth adding a button with a link or inserting a text with a link into the obs?Autumn a large number does just that.

Definitely add some writing to it on your OBS stream too, you can just use a simple text overlay, or if you prefer to do an image, do that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.