AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Saints Row IV 23rd of August

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to admit, i can't wait for this game. I just hope that it doesn't feel as stripped out like Saints Row the III was...

Ahhh the giant laser-eyed energy drink mascot!!! :hello1:

Saints Row 3 was so much fun, I'm looking forward to this.

I never quite finished the first one...

Just got this today. Not got very far, as I just got the first 2 powers, then my ps3 froze (clearly telling me I should consider sleep soon, surely). But so far, I'm enjoying it. I think I only ever played 2,and I'm not sure for how long, even.

Black ops 2 new zombie map has been taking up most of my gaming time. Need to get back on this. Gliding around with a naked character collecting orbs or whatever they are called in this game is awesome.

This game is amazing. But also amazingly freeze-tastic. I've had it freeze at least 3 times, today. But i've sat damn through the drive checks every time, just so I could get back to punching aliens at high speed, and putting a fist through their chests.

Well, I finished it, yesterday. Bonkers ending. Didn't do all side missions, as I got tired of the store hacking after a while. And it froze partway through the last mission, despite the patch yesterday. Oh, ps3 version, why you so buggy?

I did do all the side missions but didn't gold all the activities. Pretty cool how you can change the style/time of day once you beat it. Still got about 20 challenges to finish and 7 achievements.

My friend liked the dub step gun a lot. From what I saw it looked pretty good. All though how much you like it depends on how much you like playing an over powered character.

Status
Not open for further replies.