AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sarahacakes_223

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 27, 2024
I filled out my W9 forms for chaterbate so I can deposit my money into my bank account . And I’ve been waiting since thursday March 7th. @punker barbie Is there any way you can help Me?

Last edited:
I filled out my W9 forms for chaterbate so I can deposit my money into my bank account . And I’ve been waiting since thursday March 7th. @punker barbie Is there any way you can help Me?
From personal experience it can take up to 7 business days for the document to be accepted and verified. You should be good to go around the 15th or the 18th.

Upvote 0
Solution
Hello I was wondering why my money didn’t come to me yet. I filled out my W9 form and submitted it.
It’s been awhile now that I haven’t not received it in a couple weeks now. Please let me know.
@punker barbie please help me!

Upvote 0