AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Satisfaction Score help?!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017
Twitter Username
@Hollydawl
Tumblr Username
hollydawl
Chaturbate Username
Hollydawl
Hi everyone! I'm very new to camming and have joined Chaturbate 2 weeks ago. My satisfaction score has already gotten 4 thumbs down and 2 thumbs up. Last night was dismal and I only earned 69 tokens for a 2.5 hr show. I enjoy the greys lively convo and don't mind them as long as they're respectful.

One guy told me I don't have an average body but plus average.

Another one sent me a private message just to say- Sorry but you're not fair. I asked him what that means? He just ignored me and sat in the room.

Yet another warned me of having greys in the room and seemed pissed that I did so wouldn't tip anything, I explained I just wanted to get myself out there and build up followers. What am I screwing up here?

Sounds like your aren't using the correct tags for yourself or using outdated body pictures. Something you're doing might be coming off deceptive to customers.

Ok I'll refine my tags and upload a photo of myself. What type of subject line should I put for the chat room? I cannot promise squirting but gushing and that's only when my lovesense stops disconnecting, connecting, disconnecting, aurgh! My boyfriend acted as my mod one time and I got the highest tips that way.

Last night was dismal as daylight savings tired everyone out plus all the competition was fierce being one day till pay period.

Try something like: new around the block, be nice!
People will try pushing you over when they see that you listen too much and explain even more.
Use the bots to do countdowns, maybe do teases for like 10 hellos from different members. I used to do that and it got people involved in conversations more.
Also, the last 2 days of each pay period are the worst to log on as a new model - or even as an experienced one; go out for a drink better, it will help more than being online :)

Try something like: new around the block, be nice!
People will try pushing you over when they see that you listen too much and explain even more.
Use the bots to do countdowns, maybe do teases for like 10 hellos from different members. I used to do that and it got people involved in conversations more.
Also, the last 2 days of each pay period are the worst to log on as a new model - or even as an experienced one; go out for a drink better, it will help more than being online :)

Thankyou so much! Nobody has given me advice till now. I'll try that out

Thankyou so much! Nobody has given me advice till now. I'll try that out[/QUOTE
People don't always tip for particular things, focus on being appreciative and smiley when they decide to tip rather than worrying about what they want. Trust me, if people want something, you'll be the first to find out :)
The thumbs up or down shouldn't be the highlight of your day.
There's a thread about finding what makes you happy in your room (on my phone so can't help with the link), read there before you do your next session.
When you do things that you love, people pick the good vibes you send when doing those things. For example, I dance a lot, put my music on and just have fun as I listen to lyrics and beats I love. Search for your happy thing :joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.