AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scammer Refund Question Response Time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2022
User: Literarytraveler
Ticket number: 19483606

There may be models who feel violated by the content of the original complaint. @punker barbie - I have received my first site message regarding the refund of a user. It has prevented me from streaming for a week now.

It is frustrating to see complaints of how my "first orgasm is hard to say how real that one was" and how the "dragged out conversations and multiple edges are what really made me no longer interested" on a site called Chat-urbate especially when no such orgasm goal was met... All messages and the recording of the stream itself will 100% validate my side of the story as I was very fair (offered free C2C and PMs because he kept returning to tip me). Had the user expressed his frustration in any way, THEN I could see why his complaint is valid. But we are both adults and he chose to act pleasant the entire time over chat.

I understand if support has not yet reviewed the original complaint itself but it has been very uncomfortable to see the content of the refund request given the context of the situation. I know there are models who choose to scam but there are definitely users who do too. Regardless, I do not consent to be forced into performing sex acts in return for him "trying to tip (me) so (I) can have another one and (I) just kept talking and talking not really trying it seems..." I have days where I stream towards specific goals and days I masturbate when I want to unless a user "wins" orgasm during a dice roll. I did everything I was tipped for this day. This user did not meet an orgasm goal and he has been in my room before so he should know how it works. I refuse to "accept" the message and risk an account termination because I am being scammed.

Last edited:
I did not find any resolution in the response and have followed up appropriately. “I read and understand the message” is not adequate for asking if I “authorizd this refund” in the site message. I do not authorize any refund about something that should not be complained about by the community member in the first place. It was never offered! If community members are given more rights than discussed in the terms of service, it seems like that is Chaturbate’s decision - not mine!

Have users ever felt like the specifics of the refund request being shown to models is cruel and unusual? Especially if CB support isn’t going to validate the content of the complaining user’s claim! I wish I never saw why the user requested the refund if I can’t actually ask a question about it. That’s how I’m feeling right now…

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To any models lurking, the issue was resolved in the next email with CB. Having a recording of my stream helped me out a ton with my original concerns because it's so easy to doubt yourself as time goes on!

The last thing I wanted was to have a community member feel misled. More than anything, I learned there is no positive benefit to offering even one free gesture to a high tipper during a slow stream. This sentiment seems obvious as a true supporter will tip for the items themselves. It's easy for everyone to get caught up in the fun. Maybe even the king tipper needs a nudge to remember the tip menu and prizes that run the show - at least that's what I'm telling myself now!

Reactions: juliesmilesalot
Upvote 0
Am I the only one that didn't understand the scenario at all? Are you saying he managed to put in a refund request because the orgasm wasnt real? I don't get it at all.

I don't get it either, and that's how I interpreted it too. That some guy put in a refund request whining that her orgasm "wasn't real" and that she dragged out the conversation. 🙄 And that's fucked up she couldn't stream for a week because of it.

Reactions: brideofinternet
Upvote 0
I don't get it either, and that's how I interpreted it too. That some guy put in a refund request whining that her orgasm "wasn't real" and that she dragged out the conversation. 🙄 And that's fucked up she couldn't stream for a week because of it.

Oh perhaps she got a site warning and refused to click the "I read and understand the message" because she thought that would guarantee a =refund.

Reactions: brideofinternet
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.