AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scariest horror/ghost movie you have ever watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2010
ok the scariest one for me is The Woman in Black!
http://moki.tv/movie/the-woman-in-black

what's yours?

RacPtC65ONL-2BxWSAJG2H1CwIs.jpg

the woman in black is really scary because... its classic victorian ghost story and its done really really well!

GreatDane said:
My wedding video from many years ago :whistle: and yes, I am divorced :lol:

LOL

jebbaz said:
Can't finish "Audition" without stopping it to let my gag reflexes settle.

This would be one of mine simply because the torture scene was the most realistic yet most subtle I've ever seen. But the only movie that's given me nightmares since I was like 6 is "The Eye". Japanese version of course. First time I watched it was broad daylight, curtains open and I still got really jumping leaving the room to go to my kitchen afterward. o_o

I know everyone is going to laugh but The Ring fucking freaked me out. The scene with the dead chick in the closet haunted me.

I couldn't finish Vacancy.

The Saw series makes me feel sick. (I can't even think about watching The Human Centipede or anything that makes Jebbs gag I assume. The real gross torturous stuff is too much for me to handle.)

The Strangers scared the piss out of me, too.

Back in the day, Scream was what haunted me. Seeing the mask anywhere made me nearly faint.

Bocefish said:
Vacancy? Really?? I thought that was kinda tame, but maybe I expected more since one of my dream girls was in it. ;)

T'was having a serious case of Déjà vu :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=862&p=10501&hilit=Horror+Flicks#p10501

I k new there was one of these somewhere. But I guess a scene vs. a whole movie is slightly different. Oh wells!

And I think the Vacancy thing is the fear of being trapped or trying to hide from something/someone that's hunting for you and going to do awful painful things to you. I used to have reoccurring nightmares about hiding from monsters or intruders when I was younger.

Its so genuine its just awful. They made the torture scary. Gore doesnt scare me, Saw and Hostel are laughable. But Audition.... *shudder*

Most movies are cake for me... I gagged in Saw 3D, but in a good way LOL I need to apparently look up Audition LOL back in the day Childs Play and Maximum OverDrive scared me to the point of ever occurring nightmares LOL

Eva_ChangeN said:
Most movies are cake for me... I gagged in Saw 3D, but in a good way LOL I need to apparently look up Audition LOL back in the day Childs Play and Maximum OverDrive scared me to the point of ever occurring nightmares LOL

I'm the same, hard to find a horror movie that can make me freak out. Saw 3D did have its gross moments though. I'm so going to look up Audition now too...

Have you seen Freakshow??? Now that's messed up!

A Haunting in Connecticut. The documentary, not the lame movie they made to capitalize off it. Two completely different stories. 13 year old me watching that late at night...omfg.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062467/
Wait Until Dark
very very good movie. Not so much scary as it is worrisome. You really don't want that fucker to get her. I highly recommend it. Course, most of you will look at it and say "oh its old, that means it must be lame and irrelevant."

If this sounds like you when you see an older movie, STOP MAKING THAT FUCKING ASSUMPTION. Just because a movie is old, does not make it a bad movie.

/rant over.

Sorry, I don't know what came over me there...

I usually avoid horror movies, but one of the few I've watched in recent years did scare me a lot: The Mist

What scared me was not only the creatures coming out of the mist but also how some people react to unknown danger by attacking each other.

i saw paranormal activity recently.. and that one kinda creeped me out (was watching it in the dark by myself)
i got totally grossed out watching the chainsawmassacre..
and i love gothika and whitenoice..

not a fan of the bloody body parts flying around kinda movies.. always refrused to see "saw"
i did like the exorcist movies.. but just saw them all once.. nah.. more funny then scary
horros seem to be about grossing people out more then actually scaring them now a days .. so yeah.. not my thing

I am immune to most horror movies but I do like the ones that creep me out and keep me talking for days, but I will not sit through the Exorcist, or what i Consider the reverse Exorcist,, "Stigmata".

Right now I am on a Paranormal Activity Kick mainly because I am searching out the Alternate ending although i was very disappointed with 2's alternate ending I can't wait for the 3rd.

TashaTypical said:
i saw paranormal activity recently.. and that one kinda creeped me out (was watching it in the dark by myself)
i got totally grossed out watching the chainsawmassacre..
and i love gothika and whitenoice..

not a fan of the bloody body parts flying around kinda movies.. always refrused to see "saw"
i did like the exorcist movies.. but just saw them all once.. nah.. more funny then scary
horros seem to be about grossing people out more then actually scaring them now a days .. so yeah.. not my thing

The original 1970s Chainsaw was AWESOME! Gunnar Hanson is one of my Idols!!! I also love love love the original Halloween. I also love and respect Rob Zombies versions, tho they are not meant to be "remakes" but his versions. I love a good "true life" horror movie, as if it could maybe kinda sorta happen in some small town that is far away from me LOL.

I was one of those kids that was traumatized by Poltergeist 2. I spent a solid week breaking all of my food into little pieces to make sure I didn't accidentally eat a ghostly tequila worm.

Personally, I miss the goofy 80's horror movies. They weren't all super serious like they seem to be now. Stuff like Fright Night or the Nightmare on Elm Street movies or The Evil Dead trilogy.

I've been looking them up on Netflix and recently watched 976-Evil 2 (I had no idea they made a sequel), Rabid Grannies and Mom. All hilarious but not really scary.

I am not sure that anyone remembers or has ever seen but I saw a movie called," The gates of hell " years ago and it was so scary & quite graphic that I never saw it again. Another movie was , " the devils advocate ",

Status
Not open for further replies.