AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary Fleshlight

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all fleshlights look pretty scary, esp the ones in cans, but yeah I see what you mean about the mouth

someone bought me a flesh light...so i can lick i guess and i used it on a guy and didnt clean it right away....oh boy fair warning
CLEAN YOUR FLESHLIGHT QUICKLY if you dont beware the smell of dead rat! :woops:

LEIADOWN said:
someone bought me a flesh light...so i can lick i guess and i used it on a guy and didnt clean it right away....oh boy fair warning

Leiadown, I fucking love you. I've only caught you on cam a couple times and though I'm pretty sure I tipped you and told you so then, you're awesome. :h:

This video made me laugh pretty hard! I personally don't like the sticky feel of the flesh on the fleshlight, BUT seeing as it's the main toy for men I've been thinking of raffling one off.

LEIADOWN said:

Ew EW EWEWEWEWEWWWW!!!

I can't think of a weirder thing to buy a model btw lol. Except maybe a cock-ring.

LadyB compare the fleshlight prices to the Tenga FlipHole - most guys who've tried them swear by it plus they look a little more stylish than the lips-on-end-of-tube type things lol.

That video is hilarious. Then I looked for the original and it scared the crap outta me. :crybaby:

To recover, here's a funked up version of that original tune... :whistle: If anyone understands Russian, could you translate for me? :think:

Cheers,
Dolicky

I immediately thought of this....

Attachments

• 6kiphipxcm-t.jpg
    6kiphipxcm-t.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.