AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary moment(s) in your life.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rode with a horribly drunk driver once, that was some scary shit. I didnt know he was that wasted, he was supposed to be my DD. Get this, from the party we drive to a fast drive thru. While we are waiting in line he passes out, fucking completey, limp, snoring drooling, with the car running, in neutral luckily. Anways I laugh for a second then realize he's wasted and at this time I didnt know how to drive a stick. So I wake him up and by shaking him Im say something like "DUDE YOU ALRIGHT, HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP", he answers correctly, lol. So we pull up to the drive thru speaker box and we order the food. Well it's like 3 cars until we get our food, so more waiting. He ends up passing out again, one car from the window. When it comes time to pull up I rouse him again. Without so much as a seconds thought, he looks around at his surroundings (lost as hell), puts it into gear and floors it, no paying, no food. He floors straight over two curbs, into two lanes of road, over a median, and onto the proper road, and floors it home, running all lights in the process. This ride was fucking intense, I figured I was dead once we left the drive thru tbh.

We were "camping" by sleeping out in the truck one night as I was a child. It was just me, my little sister, and our trusted dog.

Then late at night my sister gets out to take care of herself in the bushes, taking the dog with her to let it go too.

I hear a sound outside and flip on the lights.

There in front of me was our loved dog's neck in the mouth of a mountain lion. Behind that was my sister squatting who screamed like mad when she saw what was so close.

Luckily I honked the horn--which scared away the lion--and our neighbor came to pick us up and paid for the dog's vet bill. It lived a happy life and died of old age.

That dog had saved my sister's life.

Heh... I can't wait to have my next happy lovey dog, it's been way too long. Soon though...

When I was in the Navy on a submarine and we were under the polar icecap and the sensor that told us how deep the iceberg above us went off the charts. I braced for the impact that never came as my life flashed before my eyes.

Not really scary... but I think I stopped either car theft or burglary, two nights ago. So I am in my brothers backyard, in a very upscale part of town. I am playing poker, and mfcing. When out of NOWHERE, at like 2am, I hear "Nah Javon, dont do it, let's get out of here, Javon, comon man!", I wouldnt normally give a fuck, but this was literally about 5 steps from me, behind me, I was hidden in a little corner behind a fence, so I know these fools are right on the other side of the fence and I know all of my brothers neighbors, there is no one near being name Javon around here. I close my laptop, spring up, run in, wake up my brother, turn on all the lights, and we both walk outside to see wtf was going on. Only to see two tall ass black kids running down the street and hopping into a waiting car. motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.