AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary moment(s) in your life.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
After reading the Scary Movies thread and knowing that some of you/us get scared out of our wits after watching a scary movie, I started wondering if anyone had personal stories from earlier in their life about being scared shitless. I'm talking like paranormal stuff, not nearly getting hit by a car, or falling or other accidents. I'll give an example, and I hope to hear stories from others soon. :)

Keep in mind that although I don't believe in God or much ghost/supernatural type stuff, I still have irrational fears which haunt me and make my heart jump from time to time.

When I was a kid, living at home with my mom, I had something that happened repeatedly, and I still don't know what was causing it. I've always been scared of the dark, which didn't help at the time. But in the middle of the night, well after I'd fallen asleep, my CD player would start playing the CD that I had continuously in there. The power would turn on, and track 1 of Korn - Life is Peachy would play. (Listen here and you'll see why it scared the SHIT out of me each time it happened http://www.ilike.com/artist/Korn/track/Twist)

Now with all the knowledge that I have today, I am sure I had some short or something electrical was happening to start this event, but of course as a young girl who is already afraid of the dark, I could swear up and down that some sort of ghost was pushing power/play on my stereo. Especially after I read in the manual how to setup/disable any sort of daily alarm on it. I'm sure I'd still pee myself if it happened in current day and age though.

Another incident I remember is when I was even younger, and slept with a night light. Something made a noise outside of my glass door, so I opened the curtain to peek out (with the main light still off) and nearly shit myself when I saw my own reflection, which was half my face lit up from the glow of the night light. I learned to be more careful when looking out at night, but I still have issues seeing reflections in glass or mirrors at night. I'm such a frady cat, lol.

When I was 4, I had some weird dream where I'm in bed and my mom was in a bed in the same room (we were living with her parents and my parents were separated at the time). The TV in the room was on some horror flick and then the monster in the movie came out of the TV scaring the shit out of me and my mom. I quickly woke up after that, but because of that dream; I couldn't sleep without some light in the room until I was about 14. Not proud to admit that, but it's true.

the movie The Ring is a supernatural movie in itself. I went to see it in the theatre. Half way through for unknown reasons, the moviescreen went blank and a couple minutes later all the lights in the theatre came on!
THEN the manager told us there was an electrical problem and gave us a voucher to see the movie again at another time.
Needless to say the second time i watched it, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

After a long hard night of playing Magic and drinking, I woke up suddenly from a deep sleep to see this guy standing in my doorway!
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=140171
I swear I was awake and STILL saw this creepy little bastard! My roomate heard me scream from across the house and came running to my room in nothing but his underwear garnishing a samurai sword!

Creepy! I could make a small list of the monsters/creatures that I used to imagine were in my room:

Chucky - Child's Play
the leprechaun from the Leprechaun movies
the tiny little monsters from Cat's Eye (one of the few scary movies that I watched when I was way too young and traumatized me for life)
the villain from Scream (had tons of nightmares about that movie for years after seeing it)

If I think of more I'll post em. But as a girl who is scared of the dark, my imagination gets the best of me sometimes.

haha feel free to laugh at this one

2466319_s1_i2.jpg

THIS DOLL. You lifted her arm up and her hair, specifically her pony tail would grow out. It was all fun and entertaining until it would go off randomly in the night and scare the bejeebus out of me.

also..

I saw Ghostbusters for the first time at a very young age and had a horrible nightmare about the stay puft marshmallow man. I still find him creepy.

Ohshi! Jess reminded me about my Teddy Ruxpin. That fucker would SERIOUSLY move his mouth/eyes without be on. No fucking joke. I got rid of that thing with a quickness.

I never liked having realistic type dolls in my room either. Creepy. Shit.

AmberCutie said:
Ohshi! Jess reminded me about my Teddy Ruxpin. That fucker would SERIOUSLY move his mouth/eyes without be on. No fucking joke. I got rid of that thing with a quickness.

THIS! I had that doll too! It did that one time and we took the batteries out after that.

I had a Teddy Ruxpin when I was young and I was super possessive over it because I had younger siblings who loved to play with and occasionally destroy my toys. So I would tell my one sister that if she put her fingers near Teddy Ruxpin he'd bite them . I even used to do a little demonstration by putting a finger in his mouth and pretend I was in pain. I was one mean big sister. XD

for years after seeing Stephen King's IT I would freak the fuck out if I had to go to the bathroom at night because of the part where the clown comes up out of the shower drain. to be able to get into the bathroom I'd have to kinda ninja creep up on it, flip the light switch while jumping back, then open up the shower door to make sure he wasn't in there, and even after all those precautions I'd constantly look over at the shower the entire time I was in there

morment said:
for years after seeing Stephen King's IT I would freak the fuck out if I had to go to the bathroom at night because of the part where the clown comes up out of the shower drain. to be able to get into the bathroom I'd have to kinda ninja creep up on it, flip the light switch while jumping back, then open up the shower door to make sure he wasn't in there, and even after all those precautions I'd constantly look over at the shower the entire time I was in there

haha what a coincidence just made a post about IT on another thread. Speaking of showers, after watching Arachnophobia I couldn't takes shower for weeks without staring at the drain the whole time in fear. I knew it wasn't possible spiders to be climbing up out the drain with all that water going down..totally irrational ><

JessicaLapin said:
haha what a coincidence just made a post about IT on another thread. Speaking of showers, after watching Arachnophobia I couldn't takes shower for weeks without staring at the drain the whole time in fear. I knew it wasn't possible spiders to be climbing up out the drain with all that water going down..totally irrational ><

I'm actually a little arachnophobic, so I never watched that movie, but I probably would've freaked out about that too.

JessicaLapin said:
morment said:

^^^ Both of these!!! I'm making myself out to look like quite the pussy. Oh well I'll admit it. I'm a pussy.

Please keep posting I can't tell you how much I LOVE hearing these stories. I'm weird like that. :D

The movie Gremlins made me afraid of this harmless Christmas song for years

I have more than a few. Here goes...

When I was about 8 years old I had a friend who lived RIGHT across the street from a graveyard. Pretty decent sized one. Her house (not surprisingly) was ancient and her mom kept especially creepy things in there. A "Good Guy" doll. In the package, on her dresser. We'd often go into her room (the only one with air conditioning) and watch t.v. I always hated how that thing "eyed" me. I know in reality it was just a doll, but man even before I knew who Chucky was that thing scared me. Her basement was the worst. Freddy Krueger all the way. Dimly lit. Moldly. There was a velvet KISS poster down there and LOL man it scared me like no other. I would always walk by it like I was trying to dodge a giant man eating bear.

Back to the graveyard. We'd play in it constantly. At the time it was just another yard for us to fuck off in. One time, near dusk, I can remember playing hide and seek. Hiding behind the biggest head stone I could find, giggling on top of some poor fucks grave. Suddenly, out of no where this white smoke soundlessly burps up from the ground and knocks me on my ass. I'm not claiming ghostly fuckery, even at the time I thought "Well I didn't know the ground could belch?!" I just always thought it was odd. At the time I could have pissed myself it scared me so much had my bladder been full.

My family are some cruel fucks and know my weaknesses and my fears. They sometimes like to exploit them for a cheap laugh. It's a good thing when all is said and done I love the rush/feeling of fear.

I hate basements. I'm literally scared of every basement I go into. Even the finished, nice ones. No idea why. No reason behind it that I can see. I just am. And the house I grew up in had one of a very "Tales From the Krypt" feel to it. I despised going down there, even in later years to smoke a bowl. Well one day I had just finished watching what I consider the scariest part of The Exorcist. My mom asked me to go downstairs to get the laundry. I huffed and sighed, but agreed. Went into the basement, paranoid as hell. Grabbed up all the laundry. Then from above my mom stomped her feet on the floor as if she were chasing someone and scared the living hell out of me. I bolted up the stairs, crashed into the door and broke into tears as soon as I reached the kitchen connected to our basement.

Sorry for the novel. And that's all I can think of right now.

EDIT: Remembered some more.

Almost falling out of a roller coaster when I was ten. I've always been scrawny and on top of that it was a shitty, safety free amusement park. My dad had to hold me in the seat. Never rode another roller coaster.

Almost drowning when I was 12 or so. Having a "friend" hold my head underwater until I almost passed out. I'm sure she meant it as a joke, but damn. I finally fought back and struggled to edge. I must have been an ugly kid because all my desperate yelling while trying to get to safety caught no ones attention. And if it did, there was just an awkward stare my way.

More recently: The husband spraying spray paint by the water heater when our basement was flooded out and catching his legs on fire. The one moment I was glad our basement was flooded.

Rolled my car. Down a really steep drop going around a backroad highway. Just before it happened I fishtailed and nearly pulled out of the turn. If I ever fishtails now, I swear my adrenaline does overtime.

Not so much scary, as just odd/creepy... Lights always seem to turn off around me. Or at least they used to. Since I was around 12-13 (I'm 30 now). Street lights, the occasional house lamp would always turn off. I used to think ghost/guardian, now I just wonder it was something electromagnetic.

I've had a few paranormal experiences.

Here's my strongest encounter...
I was sitting at my old house, in which I lived with two roommates. My friend was visiting and we were sitting on my bed. I was talking to my ex on the phone and heard (what I thought was) him whisper my name. I said "What?" and he said "...What?". I asked him why he said my name, and he said he didn't. The next time I heard the whisper, he was talking at the same time as the whisper. I told him I'd call him back. My friend and I both heard my name coming from the basement vent (my roommates weren't home at the time, they were out of town for a doctor's appointment). We scooted up on my bed and started freaking. I called my roommate and he told me that there was a ghost named "Charlie" that haunted the apartment building. I hung up with him and called my ex back and he was on speakerphone, he started antagonizing "Charlie" saying... "Charlie's a douche!" and "Charlie's a faggot!"
We then heard someone running at an extremely fast pace up and down the basement stairs. I started screaming at my ex saying he needed to apologize, so he did and the footsteps then slowed down to a more slower & relaxed pace.

I'll never forget that day. It scared the shit out of me.

NaughtyAmberX said:
I've had a few paranormal experiences.

Here's my strongest encounter...
I was sitting at my old house, in which I lived with two roommates. My friend was visiting and we were sitting on my bed. I was talking to my ex on the phone and heard (what I thought was) him whisper my name. I said "What?" and he said "...What?". I asked him why he said my name, and he said he didn't. The next time I heard the whisper, he was talking at the same time as the whisper. I told him I'd call him back. My friend and I both heard my name coming from the basement vent (my roommates weren't home at the time, they were out of town for a doctor's appointment). We scooted up on my bed and started freaking. I called my roommate and he told me that there was a ghost named "Charlie" that haunted the apartment building. I hung up with him and called my ex back and he was on speakerphone, he started antagonizing "Charlie" saying... "Charlie's a douche!" and "Charlie's a faggot!"
We then heard someone running at an extremely fast pace up and down the basement stairs. I started screaming at my ex saying he needed to apologize, so he did and the footsteps then slowed down to a more slower & relaxed pace.

I'll never forget that day. It scared the shit out of me.

Holy sheeps. This is the kind of story I'm totally looking for here!! Wow!

Well since Cutie liked the first one! I'll tell my next one.

My friends and I all went to the local cemetery with a Ouija board. We sat in a circle; we were all accounted for. We asked the board "What is your name?" it spelled out S-A-L-L-Y. We asked "How old are you?" It said 6. We asked "What do you want?" it spelled out P-L-A-Y. I was sitting about 15 feet in front of some bushes; and a child's bouncing ball rolled out from the bushes and landed by me. I fucking screamed bloody murder and ran my ass out of that cemetery.

I have two.

First when my family moved the house had a fenced in side yard. My brother and I would see shadows of kids running along a wall. There was no way the shadows could have come from outside as the fence would have kept shadows from coming through the glass door.

About 7 years ago we noticed at night when a car's headlights hit the door, there was a shadow of what looked like a little girl. It wasn't too bad until a week later when another kid showed up on the door, this time it looked like a younger boy.

That's when I remembered the shadows, it was a boy and a girl...

0.0 Paranormal activities? I have a few =)

When I was little, maybe the ages 8-11/12, my cousin would come stay with us every summer. In my gma's bedroom there were these 4 portraits of my gpa's great grand whatevers. I think aunt, uncle, and grandparents. Anyway, one summer my cousin brought their dog. We used to bunk in my gma's room because she always slept on the couch and had a king sized bed where i just had a twin and that way no one had to sleep on the floor.

Being kids we stayed up real late and it was after midnight. We decided to the dog stay in the room with use because he just passed out anyway. These portraits were really old! Hand painted and the classic frames with the gold trims and stuff. Out of no where the dog wakes up and goes over to a chair that is under the protrait of the great grand aunt and starts growling and barking at it. The dog was going crazy and my gma had to come in the room and drag him out. Needless to say we left the bedroom and passed out on the living room floor.

AmberCutie said:

I had a Teddy Ruxpin. Loved him. I also had a Cricket doll.... didn't like her so much after seeing Child's Play *shudder*

For Frankie's love of basements (har)... When DH and I were living with his mom (before kids) the laundry was in the basement (seriously, who thought that was a good idea?). Everytime we would go down there we'd get that creepy, menacing "there's someone watching me and he's not nice" feeling. Well we found out from a neighbor that one of the previous owners of the house had hung himself in a a corner of the basement. So after that when we'd go down there and "he" would make himself known we'd tell him "dude, you're dead, accept it. Pass on or not, but knock it off." and the feeling would lessen.

There's a house near my house that I cannot go near without getting the super fight or flight response. I'm not the only one, anyone who's "sensitive" has felt the exact same thing. There's some major bad juju going on in that place. And recently some dumbass bought it and renovated it. I feel so bad for whoever moves in there.

these arent really scary but both still haunt my dreams
no joke i wake up from the nightmares sometimes
both are VERY similar now that i write them down actually...

1. i was working as a carpenters apprentice a few years back and this jackass was working a chop-saw (if you dont know what that is just think about the name and youll get the picture) and he was using a method of cutting that requires a great deal of patience and delicacy but he was just plowing through it like a retard and because hes a retard he didnt properly tighten the blade when he changed it to they blade came off and flew across the room bouncing off the walls until it stopped... half way through a day workers skull... and there is nothing you can do in this situation all you can do is call in an ambulance and clean up the blood soaked saw dust after that i cant really keep my composure around saws all i think about is cleaning blood with saw dust and a broom

2. i was in san fran consulting (again my job at the time) and there was this building where they were replacing windows so they had up scaffolding and they got the windows in just fine but i guess they didnt get the scaffolding up just right and it came apart on top of one of the workers and he got impaled by a 1.5" pipe hes alive today only because i was a boy scout and am a first aid wizard that and i went through emt training that and it was across the street from a high school and the cops there cleared the street so the ambulances could get up in there quicker but now im scared to death of scaffolding i cant even be close to it

Since I was very young, I've had what the doctors then called night terrors but is now called Sleep Paralysis. Where I open my eyes at night but can't move and can only look up. When my father was murdered they became worse.

The worst one is when I am sure there is someone in the room, just out of site and a floorboard creaks. It's one of the reasons I prefer to build houses with concrete floors.

They have only stopped twice in my life, thanks to two wonderful women :)

The Internet made me realise this has been happening to people for centuries and some have suggested it was the source of the succubus and incubus legends, so I might be weird, but I'm not alone in my weirdness :lol:

Interestingly most of my siblings suffer from migraines, but I never have - guess I'm just the lucky one eh? ;)

Thank you for reviving this thread... I want more replies! We have so many new people who have joined recently. Someone has got to have scary personal stories to tell!

Sleep Paralysis is interesting stuff, I've heard doctors explain at as the minds way of keeping you from acting out what you do in your dreams. Sometimes the switch malfunctions a bit between sleep and consciousness.

I saw a man in my mums room when I was about six and it looked like Grant Mitchell from Eastenders (british TV programme). I just stood there for hours staring at him while he stared back. Must've been a trick of the light because it was dark, and my mum wouldn't have let a man sit in her room for hours while she was downstairs. Creepy.

When I was about 13 I was alone at home, and my parents had some kind of outdoor lighting installed around the house & garden. However, it was late at night and I was bored so I was messing with the lights and started switching them on and off in Morse code kinda way and tried to send some SOS lol...

I noticed that a car had stopped about 500 meters away and I was sure that it had stopped because of the lights. (It's the my parents house around in that area.) So I switched off all the lights immediately, locked the doors and checked every window trying to see something outside.

After while of sitting in the dark, I thought I could hear some noise outside and started to imagine that I saw someone.

Needless to say, I was scared shitless. Though I came up with the most stupid idea to go out and face whoever was in the garden lol.

So I armed myself with a kitchen knife and my brothers air rifle and went outside... As soon as I was standing in the drive way, only with my PJs on I started to realize that this was the most retarded thing I could possibly do. I was rushing back into the house, locked the door.

When I looked out the window again I saw that the car was gone and I went back to normal ...

Sometimes I think it just can be really weird when you're alone in the dark and the mind starts playing those tricks on you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.