AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary short stories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I just love these, please post em if you got em.

I just found this gem today on tumblr

The Expressionless

tumblr_m5abi0sscH1rw314so1_500.jpg

In June of 1972, a woman appeared in Cedar Senai hospital in nothing but a white gown covered in blood. Now this in itself should not be too surprising as people often have accidents nearby and come to the nearest hospital for medical attention. But there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.

The first, being that she wasn’t exactly human. She resembled something close to a mannequin, but had the dexterity and fluidity of a normal human being. Her face, was as flawless as a mannequins, devoid of eyebrows and smeared in make-up. That’s the other reason people were throwing up or fleeing in terror.

She had a kitten clenched in between her teeth, her jaws clamped so unnaturally tightly around it to the point where no teeth could be seen, the blood was still squirting out over her gown and onto the floor. She then pulled it out of her mouth, tossed it aside and collapsed.

From the moment she stepped through the entrance to when she was taken to a hospital room and cleaned up before being prepped for sedation, she was completely calm, expressionless and motionless. The doctors had thought it best to restrain her until the authorities could arrive and she did not protest. They were unable to get any kind of response from her and most staff members felt too uncomfortable to look directly at her for more than a few seconds.

But the second the staff tried to sedate her, she fought back with extreme force. Two members of staff holding her down as her body rose up on the bed with that same, blank expression.

She turned her emotionless eyes towards the male doctor and did something unusual. She smiled.

As she did, the female doctor screamed and let go out of shock. In the womans mouth were not human teeth, but long, sharp spikes. Too long for her mouth to close fully without causing any damage…

The male doctor stared back at her for a moment before asking “What in the hell are you?”

She cracked her neck down to her shoulder to observe him, still smiling.

There was a long pause, the security had been alerted and could be heard coming down the hallway.

As he heard them, she darted forward, sinking her teeth into the front of his throat, ripping out his jugular & letting him fall to the floor, gasping for air as he choked on his own blood.

She stood up and leaned over him, her face coming dangerously close to his as the life faded from his eyes.

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear.

“I…am….God….”

The doctors eyes filled with fear as he watched her calmly walk away to greet the security men. His last ever sight would be watching her feast on them one by one.

The female doctor who survived the incident named her “The Expressionless”.

There was never a sighting of her again.

I have a friend who is really into SCP, so when I call him drunk he tends to freak me out or spark really really odd conversations by reading/showing me some of the stuff posted on it.

Ronald Regan Cut Up While Talking is the last one I can remember. I'll just direct him here and let him post the ones he enjoys/is freaked out by the most.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
FrankieChemical said:
I have a friend who is really into SCP, so when I call him drunk he tends to freak me out or spark really really odd conversations by reading/showing me some of the stuff posted on it.

Ronald Regan Cut Up While Talking is the last one I can remember. I'll just direct him here and let him post the ones he enjoys/is freaked out by the most.

Frankie just linked me to a thread where beautiful women want to have sexy avatars and talk about SCP. My theological ponderances are irrelevant, as I am clearly already in heaven.

But yes, I think "Ronald Reagan Cut Up While Talking) is the best SCP overall because it reads like a story, gives horrible imagery, and is open-ended enough that your mind wanders. It even has the classic twist ending that makes you jump out and turn on lights and have your favorite FrankieChemical stay on the phone with you at 1 AM because you're scared. :dance:

Also of note is SCP-450: Abandoned Federal Penitentiary, which just feels me with a sense of dread. And A certain cordless phone is very good for people with strong imaginations, as it tends to let the reader do most of the work.

If you're the kind of person scared by gore and violence, tonight's off-menu specialty is The Cannibal's Banquet.

I also wrote a story called The Quiet Room. I mean, if you're into reading that sort of thing...

Anyway, this is my 2nd post ever on these forums. Frankie and I were talking about cool forums and cool people and she pointed to these as an awesome overlapping of that Venn Diagram. I head back to my personal project of designing a board game. See you! :D

Also there's this.

It's in Korean, but the story's pretty good. When you read it, you'll know what I mean.

The story is basically that a woman is walking and sees another woman that's badly injured. The injured woman asks if the witness has seen her baby. The witness, caught off guard, recommends searching in one direction. The injured woman thanks her, walks off, and they part ways. Soon after, they meet up again, and the injured woman is frustrated that her baby was not in that direction.

THE END.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Leafwhistle said:
Also there's this.

It's in Korean, but the story's pretty good. When you read it, you'll know what I mean.

The story is basically that a woman is walking and sees another woman that's badly injured. The injured woman asks if the witness has seen her baby. The witness, caught off guard, recommends searching in one direction. The injured woman thanks her, walks off, and they part ways. Soon after, they meet up again, and the injured woman is frustrated that her baby was not in that direction.

THE END.

I want to kick you for reminding me this exists. I opened the page, scrolled down and went into full "NONONONONONONONO" mode. :woops: I should have known by the title of the page what it was. Damn it.

I am *SO* happy I found this thread during the day. I love creepypasta, but when I read it in the dark it gives me the straight up goosebumps, tingling, feeling like I'm being watched, heebie jeebies. :lol:

Edit: If you like a little humor in your creepypasta, you should check out https://twitter.com/ActualPerson084 It's like if the Elder Gods found their way into a spambot.

FrankieChemical said:
Leafwhistle said:
Also there's this.

THE END.

I want to kick you for reminding me this exists. I opened the page, scrolled down and went into full "NONONONONONONONO" mode. :woops: I should have known by the title of the page what it was. Damn it.

Yeah, it got me too.

BBW_SammiSins said:
I'm too scared to click and scroll down..
What is it? O.O
Hehehe... come on, do it during day light with someone next to you. Come on guys, no spoilers please... it ruins the surprise.
Muahahahaha...

sBfaZ.jpg

Leafwhistle said:
Also there's this.

THE END.

I looked at this on my phone last night and it was just still images, no sound (I guess it's not designed for phones) and I was like "man, those guys are all pussys lol". But then I checked it out on my computer today to see if I was missing something. When the head turned around I just about did a poop :?

This kinda' freaked me out. (And this is a childrens' cartoon yo!)

Reactions: SatanJonez
mynameisbob84 said:
Leafwhistle said:
Also there's this.

THE END.

I looked at this on my phone last night and it was just still images, no sound (I guess it's not designed for phones) and I was like "man, those guys are all pussys lol". But then I checked it out on my computer today to see if I was missing something. When the head turned around I just about did a poop :?
The first time the page didn't load all the way it and only let me see until where she turned around. Not so bad, a little icky but not enough to scare me. I saw bob84 post that it scared him and I knew I was missing something.

Like the dumbass that I am, I reloaded the page with sound. Stupid me! I think Sadie and I both peed a little. She got startled from the noise and from me jumping and that startled me more. Great! Thanks guys, you made my dog pee herself a little. :naughty:

blackxrose said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Leafwhistle said:
Also there's this.

THE END.

The first time the page didn't load all the way it and only let me see until where she turned around. Not so bad, a little icky but not enough to scare me. I saw bob84 post that it scared him and I knew I was missing something.

Like the dumbass that I am, I reloaded the page with sound. Stupid me! I think Sadie and I both peed a little. She got startled from the noise and from me jumping and that startled me more. Great! Thanks guys, you made my dog pee herself a little. :naughty:

I remember the first time I saw that scary comic. I didn't even get very far but I heard that 'chikchikchikchikchik' noise and was like
zCtbl.gif

Reactions: Rose and SatanJonez
Status
Not open for further replies.